Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PWMania

- Kelly Kelly is advertised for next Monday’s WWE RAW, which will take place in Fort Wayne, Indiana. She is also currently being advertised for the WWE Money in the Bank PPV as well as several upcoming RAW television shows, including the 1,000th episode. Kelly Kelly had been on a hiatus from the company, and at this time, is not advertised for live events during July, only the TV & PPV appearances.

^^^ So shes only doing TV shows/PPV appearances for now im ok with that I really miss her so much and hope she is returning next week :D so happy reading this news

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
If she come back only for the TV,she should just left I think.
It's time for having a new pretty face for the women's division.What about Kaitlyn ?

·
Banned
1,054 Posts
Where the hell has she been lately.

Kharma storyline surely...

·
Registered
470 Posts
am i the only one who notices that her matches with beth, had beth scream but in matches with layla beth never screamed.

so is it kelly kelly screehcing and Beth or just KK?

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
am i the only one who notices that her matches with beth, had beth scream but in matches with layla beth never screamed.

so is it kelly kelly screehcing and Beth or just KK?
KK screeches all the time. I don't remember Beth ever screeching.

·
Registered
470 Posts
KK screeches all the time. I don't remember Beth ever screeching.
I always thought it was both of them. but aftering beth with layla and in other matches, she doesn't do much other than "ask her" and the occasional grunt from an impact.

it's scary that all that screeching comes from one person

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
Anyone else feel KellyKellyFan could benefit from a new gimmick to help her get over with the WF Universe?

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kelly Kelly screams to sell the moves

I so cant wait :D Kelly Kelly at Raw next week is gonna be awesome

·
Know Your Worth
10,729 Posts
Didn't even notice she was gone

1 - 20 of 258 Posts
Status