Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
The Babyface of WF
10,492 Posts
We aren't talking about mic skills though. Yes, I do think Alexa is one of the best women on the mic along with Trish and AJ Lee and that's something Kelly wasn't necessarily good at but it's not what I am talking about anyway. Watch her three PPV matches with Beth when she was champion.

What is there for Alexa to botch? I would hope she won't botch a slap, or a rest hold or a DDT lol, actually her insult to injury tend to be botchy most of the time.
Kelly had one good match against Beth at NOC 2011 that's it no more she got over being good looking.

Alexa could botch Twisted Bliss and to my record never has, Insult to Injury is a double knee drop so it takes a precaution to landing safely, It's understandable it looks a little off which isn't that common anyway, Low Dropkicks don't lack accuracy either and I've seen some terrible Dropkicks high or low, Most of her moveset isn't revolved around being spotty so there's no reason dictate her ability to pull off other moves until seen otherwise.

The point is not just performing cool moves it's Storytelling and Structure centered on performing those moves as well, Alexa works a more limited style that suits her while Kelly just comes off as an out of place gymnast who can't work any style with any meaning.

Workrate just won't do on it's own which is why most fans hate spotfests.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
I have no interest in seeing her comeback but guess not against it. I just don't think she has much of a personality. Still would rather see her over Becky though but that's just me.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts