Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
That's a good move by WWE. She's still young, the same age as Becky Lynch, can occasionally come in for short feuds and is still decently over with the crowd.

·
Registered
299 Posts
The only thing I remember about Kelly Kelly was Michaels and Gonzo buried that guy she managed at Survivor Series.

Shaun superkicks him, bell rings Shaun pins him with his foot whilst Naitch ask the crowd who that was.

Some generic blond woman had a match against Sylvan (I think) & Big Match Jawn came down for the save burying Sylvan and pairing her with Jawn the moon Cena. So any overness she did have Jawn had to leech it.

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
I'd love to see more of Kelly
She could easily put some good matches against people who are bigger than her (Beth, Nattie) and even the others girls like Maryse, McCool, Eve and Layla who are born in WWE's ring.

Kelly against Sarah, Zelina, Lacey, Sonya and Becky would be really good

·
Registered
484 Posts
This could be good if they brought her back as a babyface, who's just really happy to be back, and she gets mauled by someone who needs some heat. Just let her be a stepping stone for some heels to beat up on.

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
Put her in a fatal four way match against Alexa Bliss, Liv Morgan and Dana Brooke! Blondes! Can't get enough of dem blondes!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
She's probably banging someone backstage, is John Laurinaitis still around?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just why😒

You're bringing back somebody who's Maria or Eva Marie levels of terrible as a performer....

She obviously doesn't fit in with the current crop of talent hell she makes Lana look like Bret Hart in the ring.
You got a lot of nerve to talk when Alexa bliss is in your icon. The matches Kelly Kelly had with Beth were better than anything Alexa has done in her embarrassing career.

·
The Babyface of WF
10,492 Posts
You got a lot of nerve to talk when Alexa bliss is in your icon. The matches Kelly Kelly had with Beth were better than anything Alexa has done in her embarrassing career.
You got a nerve even comparing the two when Alexa has brought far more substance than the wooden doll you seem to be marking for hasn't done jack besides being carried to one decent match, At least Alexa knows how to Promo and tell a story when she's working with somebody and doesn't need someone to do all the lifting for her, My point still stands about Kelly Kelly and her absent ability to perform besides looking hot.

Don't waste my time scrub.

·
Registered
9 Posts
You got a nerve even comparing the two when Alexa has brought far more substance than the wooden doll you seem to be marking for hasn't done jack besides being carried to one decent match, At least Alexa knows how to Promo and tell a story when she's working with somebody and doesn't need someone to do all the lifting for her, My point still stands about Kelly Kelly and her absent ability to perform besides looking hot.

Don't waste my time scrub.

Alexa Bliss matches go like this: rest hold, slap, rest hold, rest hold, insult to injury, rest hold, arm drag, rest hold, more rest holds then DDT.

BORING.

At least Kelly Kelly's Summerslam match was pretty great where Kelly used a lot of new moves. When was the last time Alexa added a new move to her arsenal? Oh right the running slap thingy she does thinking it's cute.

·
The Babyface of WF
10,492 Posts
Alexa Bliss matches go like this: rest hold, slap, rest hold, rest hold, insult to injury, rest hold, arm drag, rest hold, more rest holds then DDT.

BORING.

At least Kelly Kelly's Summerslam match was pretty great where Kelly used a lot of new moves. When was the last time Alexa added a new move to her arsenal? Oh right the running slap thingy she does thinking it's cute.
Lol what Kelly Kelly can pull off the absolute worst Tilt a Whirl Headscissor.....a basic garbage Legdrop Bulldog.......The Stinkface which Torrie and Rikishi did before her anyway....A Crossbody.....A Guillotine Headscissor on the ropes which Candice did better anyway...

So she can do moves so what? Alexa also has a moveset so what's your point?

Alexa>>>>>>>>>>Kelly Kelly

Why?

She can actually cut Promos and is one of if not the best Mic Worker in the Women's division, Has dedicated her craft to character work unlike the bland Kelly Kelly, Has terrific Heel In Ring Psychology and is a decent Babyface despite poor booking currently, Doesn't rely on being a spot monkey in the ring and settles for something more slower paced which worked well for her as a Heel(The point is to deprive the audience not captivate them with random spots)

Even as a Babyface she can still work to the crowd in competent fashion, And another thing she doesn't botch nearly every move she pulls off either.

Alexa has no need to flip and dive when she's tailored her style that works fine and by the way what you said doesn't apply to every match she has.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Lol what Kelly Kelly can pull off the absolute worst Tilt a Whirl Headscissor.....a basic garbage Legdrop Bulldog.......The Stinkface which Torrie and Rikishi did before her anyway....A Crossbody.....A Guillotine Headscissor on the ropes which Candice did better anyway...

So she can do moves so what? Alexa also has moveset so what's your point?

Alexa>>>>>>>>>>Kelly Kelly

Why?

She can actually cut Promos and is one of if not the best Mic Worker in the Women's division, Has dedicated her craft to character work unlike the bland Kelly Kelly, Has terrific Heel In Ring Psychology and is a decent Babyface despite poor booking currently, Doesn't rely on being a spot monkey in the ring and settles for something more slower paced which worked well for her as a Heel(The point is to deprive the audience not captivate them with random spots)

Even as a Babyface she can still work to the crowd in competent fashion, And another thing she doesn't botch nearly every move she pulls off either.

We aren't talking about mic skills though. Yes, I do think Alexa is one of the best women on the mic along with Trish and AJ Lee and that's something Kelly wasn't necessarily good at but it's not what I am talking about anyway. Watch her three PPV matches with Beth when she was champion.

What is there for Alexa to botch? I would hope she won't botch a slap, or a rest hold or a DDT lol, actually her insult to injury tend to be botchy most of the time.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts