Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Useless waste of space. She has returned in two Royal rumble matches now and looked terrible on both of them. She was never any good and the only time she was ever "popular" was when she was the only hot blonde in the company to look at. This feels like a Paul Heyman move to me. He seems to like using talentless bimbo's on RAW.

·
Premium Member
16,592 Posts
Just why😒

You're bringing back somebody who's Maria or Eva Marie levels of terrible as a performer....

She obviously doesn't fit in with the current crop of talent hell she makes Lana look like Bret Hart in the ring.
Guarantee it's so she'll come onto Total divas. Have her work 1 or 2 matches for the content and blamo you have a rather heavily followed social media model with content for a whole season.

I don't think they're bringing her back to be on any show in a serious capacity.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,522 Posts
No thanks. I would've gladly rather taken someone like Eve Torres or Kaitlyn over Kelly Kelly.

She's good looking, has some name recognition, and has charisma. No one gives a fuck about muh workrate, so get over that.
Nah, folks shouldn't "get over" their appreciation for workate just because you hate it for whatever reason.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
No thanks. I would've gladly rather taken someone like Eve Torres or Kaitlyn over Kelly Kelly.

Nah, folks shouldn't "get over" their appreciation for workate just because you hate it for whatever reason.
It's not that I hate or don't hate it, that's irrelevant. It's that it doesn't matter.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
This is a harmless piece of news if it's true at all yet people are acting like her collecting a paycheck is akin to Vince killing their dog. It's literally a nothing situation. If you don't think she has anything to offer just ignore her appearances when/if she makes them. It's not fucking rocket science.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
No. But I know that without the wrestling. Pro wrestling wouldn't be worth watching in my eyes. I can easily watch something so much better than a "Cheesy soap opera" nowadays so why even bother?
That's really a YOU issue. I can't tell you why to watch anything. I'm certain though that Kelly Kelly isn't going to be the straw that breaks the camels back on the quality of in-ring entertainment. There are wastes of space up and down the roster in that regard.

WWE has LONG been a cheesy soap opera that SOMETIMES features excellent wrestling matches but a majority of their in-ring output is average at best and has been for decades. Yet you are seemingly still watching.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
That's really a YOU issue. I can't tell you why to watch anything. I'm certain though that Kelly Kelly isn't going to be the straw that breaks the camels back on the quality of in-ring entertainment. There are wastes of space up and down the roster in that regard.

WWE has LONG been a cheesy soap opera that SOMETIMES features excellent wrestling matches but a majority of their in-ring output is average at best and has been for decades. Yet you are seemingly still watching.
Actually I don't even watch anymore lol. And for the record I don't need you or anyone else to tell me why I should watch anything. I got my own mind and feelings, and opinions sweetie and this isn't even about Kelly Kelly, I don't care if they bring that bitch back or not. My point is is that without the actual wrestling there's no reason to watch pro wrestling at all. So to say that it doesn't matter is stupid and asinine Period. Especially when you consider that this this is called PRO WRESTLING.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts