Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was watching table for 3 on the Network and seeing Kelly side by side with Maryse and Eve (who are both older) was kind of depressing. The other girls aged but still maintained their beauty. Kelly though looks much older than what she should look. Thinning hair, bags under eyes, weight gain, wrinkles in both her face and neck, bad lip injections, bad skin. I don't know what happened to her but she used to be stunning.

She's only 30 but looks like she's nearing 40. Her dance partner/rival Layla was pushing 40 just before retiring from the WWE and still looked amazing. Not sure what happened to Kelly.

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
She looks average now. Not ugly though.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Dude you've just shotted two bad angles tbh, sure she's aged but she's still pretty hot. & I doubt anyone on here would pass her up if she was lying on their bed :shrug

Still can't believe her name's Barbara though..fucking Barbara :lol

Eve though :sodone

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
She looks average now. Not ugly though.
Definitely not ugly but a far drop from what she used to look like, and considering some of the current and past women are older than her, she looks bad in comparison.

and the pics someone posted above, one is obviously under a filter and I'm wondering how long ago they were taken. The Table for 3 show was very recent, has them in HD without any strategic camera angles.

·
Banned
10,735 Posts
Are we talking about this video?

Her lips look weird. It's really noticeable. She doesn't look as awful as OP is making her out to be though, but I agree that her looks have faded. Maryse is easily the hottest one out of those three right now. Eve Torres has never looked attractive to me and still doesn't.

In Kelly Kelly's defense she was basically a teenager when she started in WWE. Of course she doesn't look the same at 30 years old. She was barely legal when WWE had her doing strip shows on ECW and was in her early twenties for much of her run on the main roster if I recall. She was REALLY young. You can't stay 21 forever.

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
She didn't look her best on this particular show. Kelly can't really pull off a middle part, and should stop doing it. But she's still very pretty.

To defend all three women, the lighting for that show was atrocious. Even Maryse looked completely washed out.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
ITT : woman ages, doesn't look like she did at 18.

Thank God we men retain our youthful looks and 6-packs until we get to 100, right?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Still looks beautiful to me. She looks like she is using way too much makeup in the pics in OP though. Check out her IG.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
Smiling Bliss
4,902 Posts
I can 100% guarantee the OP is a LDAR incel who has never seen a woman in real life who looks as good as she does now.

·
Rolling Blunts With King Kunta
1,531 Posts
I kinda felt the same way. I always had a crush on her as a kid and, after seeing her on that show, my first reaction was damn. But she still looks good. That was just a bad day for her lol

·
★ Liverpool FC ★
2,460 Posts
Your girl must look amazing because I still think she's hot :draper2

1 - 20 of 53 Posts