Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Without the talent.

Honestly, I'm done. Yeah, she has improved since coming into the WWE but not enough to warrant her as a face or top person in the women wrestling apsect of the WWE. Well, ok maybe but you get my point. That match with Beth tonight was the wrong call and has pretty much killed off the knees of the entire angle.

·
Registered
22,723 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
They are trying to make her into the next Trish or Mickie. Which she will never be

·
Breaking kayfabe to get over.
1,377 Posts
Agreed 100%. Absolute terrible booking with that match. Beth definitely should've won; with Kelly winning, the whole Diva's of Doom angle just lost a bit of steam. BTW, what exactly is Kelly's finisher? Oh wait, I guess a roll up IS her finisher.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WWE just killed the Divas of Doom storyline tonight. That's all I'm going to say about it.
They might as well have. Beth was over as fuck and probably third behind Punk and Cena tonight.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Winning™;10335046 said:
They might as well have. Beth was over as fuck and probably third behind Punk and Cena tonight.
Agreed. Which is why Kelly Kelly must have spread her legs for Vince McMahon a few inches wider than usual tonight.

If Beth Pheniox, the strongest Diva on the roster can't beat Kelly Kelly, the weakest Diva on the roster, in her own hometown of Buffalo, New York, with the crowd completely on the her side, then no current Diva on the roster can beat K2. They might as well retire the butterfly strap, give it to Kelly as a souvenir, fire half the Divas, and turn the remaining women back into valets.

Just like when Kharma getting knocked up, the Divas division went from shit, to interesting, and then back to shit in a span of a few weeks. Only now, since the weakest Diva on the roster is virtually unbeatable, the division is at it's all-time low.

The Divas division is completely dead once again. Beth and Natalya may have temporarily reanimated it like a zombie for 2 months... but the tombstone still reads REST IN PEACE 1999 - 2006.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Couldn't have said it better myself:

Kelly winning was a huge disappointment, and didnt make any sense. This was the first time a divas match got a reaction from the crowd and Beth was the face in the eyes of the fans. Does WWE really think we are now going to take Kelly serious as a wrestler because she once again pinned Beth with a rollup (after a Superplex no less! ). Very bad booking decision which makes TNA's booking look logical.

1 - 20 of 144 Posts