1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
The first part is true... the second part is not. :p one for two is not bad. :p

·
Registered
534 Posts
Well Chyna was once the #1 contender and fought for the title at the main event of Summerslam.

That, and Stephanie Mcmahon has also been in a World title match.

Kelly Kelly did not compete for the title.

·
Banned
373 Posts
Is being the greatest Diva of all time really that great of a thing?

·
Registered
75 Posts
She is.

so technically she's the greatest diva of all time
I can't think of any diva more deserving of this honour. Kelly has done more for this business that all other divas in the past 10 years put together. Way to go Kelly!

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
I've had my doubts about her, like her total lack of charisma and such. But the fact is that she's the most over and marketable Diva in the company. Fact. As much as people put over Melina or others, they're up in age and probably won't last much longer in the company. If Kelly continues to step up like she did on Friday, in my mind she *could* be the next Trish which WWE has been looking for.

·
Registered
844 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
I can think of two more that competed for it within the last week alone in the shape of Layla and Michelle McCool??
The title says WON.. not competed for... and its a troll u fuck.. sheesh

·
Registered
884 Posts
there was a handicap mixed tag match.. edge and KK vs laycool and ziggler... if laycool OR dolph pinned the opponent, dolph wins title.....

Vickie banned edge from using the spear.... so KK speared one of the whores and pinned.... retaining the belt for edge

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Well Chyna was once the #1 contender and fought for the title at the main event of Summerslam
Chyna was the number one contender, yes - but she did not receive that title shot at Summerslam - she lost the right back to HHH I believe.

Ended up with Austin vs HHH vs Mankind in that match.

As for the topic in hand... who cares? It was a ridiculous match up.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
did this actually happen or is the guy trolling?
It actually happened. He's mentioning the tag match on SD that she had with Edge. If I recall, she scored the pin, thus regaining the WHC from Edge.

So yes, she is the ONLY woman to have won the WHC title.

And for Wrex, I'm a bit surprised. I always assumed you took the World Titles much higher than anything else in any shape or form, especially the women's title.

But we have to face facts. KK did indeed compete for the WHC in this form, and did win, even if on behalf of Edge.

·
Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,101 Posts
Well Chyna was once the #1 contender and fought for the title at the main event of Summerslam.

That, and Stephanie Mcmahon has also been in a World title match.

Kelly Kelly did not compete for the title.

Hang on your completely rewriting history there mate she was never in the main event she was the number 1 contender briefly after beating Trips for the privelege but she didn't take part in the end the main event was Trips Mankind and Austin

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
And for Wrex, I'm a bit surprised. I always assumed you took the World Titles much higher than anything else in any shape or form, especially the women's title.
I do, I'm just saying that it's a bigger deal for 2 women to main event a Raw over a title that WWE deems worthless than for 1 woman to main event a SmackDown over a title she can't even win even if she does win the match.

She wasn't competing for the WHC, so what does it matter?

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I've had my doubts about her, like her total lack of charisma and such. But the fact is that she's the most over and marketable Diva in the company. Fact. As much as people put over Melina or others, they're up in age and probably won't last much longer in the company. If Kelly continues to step up like she did on Friday, in my mind she *could* be the next Trish which WWE has been looking for.
who is putting Melina over???

1 - 20 of 22 Posts