Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just found this little gem from kofi and kelly kelly from a show in Aus called the Footy Show. Thought it was pretty funny that kelly kelly had absolutely no idea where or when the first mania was held lol

PS. first time trying to imbed a youtube vid, so if it doesnt work you can watch it here>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLKIk2ZBIoQ&feature=related

·
Banned
6,530 Posts
Was it in New York? 1986?

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
:lmao math not her storng point? Actually OP Kelly not knowing something really doesn't surprise me at all either

·
Banned
763 Posts
Okay, if nobody else wants to talk about coffee I will. I finally ditched K-Cups and went with an Ekobrew filter instead. No more egregious plastic waste every time I want a cup of coffee.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Not surprised. Lita and Trish would know...

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I really don't think knowing the year should be that important, but the city should be...(though isn't Kelly younger than WM? So it's obviously harder to remember dates that happened before you were even born). I don't even know what year the first WM in Toronto was held, I know it was WM6,and I know the main event and everything, I don't know the year.

That's like asking, when was the first nfl superbowl played and what city...

Or, when was the first world cup held and what city...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
She does look pretty hot in this vid, but still i think someone that talks about their 'passion' for the WWE universe so frequently should at least know some of the most basic history.

·
Premium Member
19,306 Posts
It is very bothersome when WWE employees are absolutely clueless about wrestling history. I wish that mattered more to the people running the business.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Stupid fuck. Hate how some are already defending her blinded for what ever it is they find attractive on her, GROW SOME!!!

·
Registered
853 Posts
I don't even know the place(Maybe Madison Square Garden) and I follow a shit ton of wrestling. Give the tits chick a break.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts