Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There is football on and my girlfriend is making me watch Keeping Up with the fucking Kardashians. At least I get to look at some Kardashian ass, I guess,but uuugggghhhh. And now they are comparing themselves to Princess Diana. it's switch between Kardashians and Black Ink Crew. I wanna die right now.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
One way to solve your problems

·
#63notout
4,196 Posts
I think it might be time to hit a bitch

And celebrate your new single life like this

·
I mark for me
11,419 Posts
Your girlfriend is MAKING you?

fpalm

Sheesh...some of you people on here are pathetic.
This.

Dump her, bro.

Or grow a set.

She might be pissed or think of you attempting to establish some authority almost comical at first, but it'll work out better in the long run.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
If you really don't want to watch, then don't.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
God I love being single. Bitches be crazy man. I'm dating a girl right now and she is awesome but she lives two hours away which is a blessing in disguise. She is from here so comes home like 2-3 times a month. I get to do my own thing a lot as does she. My ex wife tried to get me to do LOTS of shit I didn't like to do. Hence why she is my ex wife. If a girl doesn't let you be you drop her ass. No girl makes me do anything. Well, maybe in the bedroom but even there I prefer girls I can boss around. UP TOP!! #HighFive

Also who gives a shit about week 7 NFL games when there is October baseball on! Cmon playa!!

One way to solve your problems
I don't usually condone hitting a bitch but...well.....

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
1. You've never asked me that. Ever.
2. What the hell does age have to do with being some schmuck who lets his GF tell him what to do?
1. I recall once which means it is likely I have more times but forgot
2. It is relevant to your understanding of the position OP and others are in

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
1. I recall once which means it is likely I have more times but forgot
2. It is relevant to your understanding of the position OP and others are in
1. Nope. You have never asked me.
2. You're going to have to explain yourself there, pal. I still don't see how my age affects my ability to understand that it's lame as hell that any guy's gf MAKES them do something.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Your age clearly prevents you from understanding how to understand how you don't understand. Assuming you're like sixteen.

I don't get why you're so secretive about your age tho

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
I watch shit I don't want to watch all the time with my chick because I know it makes her happy and we get to spend time together. Sometimes you just have to deal with it. And you got to stare at Kim, it's not like you got fucked over.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts