Like you say, we can but dream. But the bottom line is they really need to strike a balance and soon.I doubt it. But just to dream, Raw and Smackdown are adult orientated and NXT is for kids.
I guess so, but the viewership would probably be heavily in favour off the adult show, so it will make the other one look bad. Especially if one set of fans is smarks and the others are kiddie marks.
Either Smackdown or RAW, really, it doesn't matter.It is more likely to be the other way round with Smackdown being the anughty show. It wouldnt happen though. It would be far too inconsistent.
I like the cut of your jib young man. Especially hardcore matches on the lords day...The WWE Cable network is an idea of the past. This channel would only broadcast WWE products and you won't be able to choose the matches you wish to see. How many sane people will be ready to pay for this channel when they can use torrents and internet ?
WWE should use Internet and have a TV show each day on different TV channels to get different audiences. Each show will be drawn and produced for a specific channel and a specific audience.
- Monday : Raw (adult oriented main show)
- Tuesday : alternatively Tough Enough and FCW (shows for the developpemental program)
- Wednesday : Kid's show (PG 13)
- Thursday : Velocity (technics and high flying entertainment show)
- Friday : SmackDown (adult oriented show to help the jobbers to get heat).
- Saturday : Kid's show (PG 13)
- Sunday : God's day -> Hardcore shows !
And free or PPV on Internet :
- Kid's show
- Hardcore shows
- WWE on the road (a few WWE wrestlers make amateur-like shows in different US cities)
- WWE diverse sitcoms
- Diva's mild-erotic shows
And TNA company must be on Fox in my opinion.