Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
before when i use to use the site it use to be very slo now its fast so dont change it now because its no longer working slow

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
It's because the womans forums got deleted. Alot of guests were lost with those forums, So it should run faster.

I'm not sure wether they're getting re-added, You'll need to ask an Admin.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I noticed it was faster too, but i dont think it was just from the guest drop. It might be with the sever too.

Oh well, the womens forums are back and its still running fast for me:), touch wood.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Mines quick.
The only problems I have is when I try to do a search. It doesn't work anymore.
A message comes on the screen saying there seems to be a slight problem......blah blah blah.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
some times its slow and some times it very fast they need to keep it fast if they want members to join

·
Registered
492 Posts
^^Yeah, I've got the same thing. Unfortunately I never know when its going to be fast and when its going slow. There sometime where I have enough time to play several games of minesweeper while waiting for a page to load. Also, like Rajah said, the search hasn't been working for me. But that's a minor problem that I don't care that much about, I'd rather everything run faster more consistently than have the search function working.

N

·
0 Posts
As frustrating as this may be, it's the server....they CLAIM they are "updating," but there doesn't seem to be any improvement.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
mines is faster as well

oh stinger is it the site which is causing you problems or is it all sites as this might show your computer is slow??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts