Henry,Show,Kane,Khali,Lesnar?

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Mark Henry is the top five!

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Considering he is called the "Worlds strongest man", I'd imagine they think Mark Henry is physically the strongest man on the Roster.

I'd say Big Show, Lesnar, Cena and Kane were the other four.

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Considering he is called the "Worlds strongest man", I'd imagine they think Mark Henry is physically the strongest man on the Roster.

I'd say Big Show, Lesnar, Cena and Kane were the other four.
Well yeah its obvious he's one of them thats why he's the first person I mentioned,everyone else is up for debate.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Kayfabe wise

Henry
Cena
Lesnar
Ryback
Khali/Show

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Strongest = most likely to win feuds aka highest on the ladder?

1.) Lesnar

2.) Taker

3.) Cena

4.) Triple H

5.) CM Punk/Big Show

Reactions: A-C-P

·
24,745 Posts

1.) Lesnar

2.) Taker

3.) Cena

4.) Triple H

5.) CM Punk/Big Show
I like the fact you looked at the question from a different perspective (Y)

Now for the bolded part...

awaits vanilla midget, garabage man, frycook looking comments to flood in. :punk2

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

1.) Lesnar

2.) Taker

3.) Cena

4.) Triple H

5.) CM Punk/Big Show
Strongest as in physically strongest....CM Punk? LOL.He's probably one of the weakest guys on the roster kayfabe speaking.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Henry, Lesnar, Big Show, Cena and AJ.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
I like the fact you looked at the question from a different perspective (Y)

Now for the bolded part...

awaits vanilla midget, garabage man, frycook looking comments to flood in. :punk2
Thanks. I thought this is what OP meant. Wrestling is not a weightlifting competition, it's pro wrestling. Does anyone here really believe that Mark Henry could win against HBK, or Bret Hart in his prime? No, he's not believeable based on success and ladder standings, he would get jobbed out easily.

Strongest as in physically strongest....CM Punk? LOL.He's probably one of the weakest guys on the roster kayfabe speaking.
Yeah, the guy who owned Cena is one of the weakest guys on the roster. LOL, irony.

I'm not even a fan of Punks current direction, so it has nothing to do with beeing a mark or something, I'm just stating the obvious truth. Few people can go over Punk nowadays, lifting 500 lbs in the gym ain't going to change that, and OP was asking who was the kayfabe strongest, not the biggest gym warrior.

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks. I thought this is what OP meant. Wrestling is not a weightlifting competition, it's pro wrestling. Does anyone here really believe that Mark Henry could win against HBK, or Bret Hart in his prime? No, he's not believeable based on success and ladder standings, he would get jobbed out easily.

Yeah, the guy who owned Cena is one of the weakest guys on the roster. LOL, irony.

I'm not even a fan of Punks current direction, so it has nothing to do with beeing a mark or something, I'm just stating the obvious truth. Few people can go over Punk nowadays, lifting 500 lbs in the gym ain't going to change that, and OP was asking who was the kayfabe strongest, not the biggest gym warrior.
Punk is not in any way shape of form ever been decipted as being as physically strong as Cena,has he ever lifted both Big Show and Edge on his shoulders at the same time or done ANY feat which shows impressive strength? Not really.I'm a fan of Punk,but if you're trying to imply hes as much as a powerhouse as Cena or any of the other guys mentioned,you're on something, delievering good and fast kicks doesn't equate to being a powerhouse.So is Tajiri a powehouse too? The thread title clearly says who is the PHYSICALLY strongest,you need to either quit being a smartass or learn how to read.:rolleyes:

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Punk is not in any way shape of form ever been decipted as being as physically strong as Cena,has he ever lifed both Big Show and Edge on his shoulders at the same time or done ANY feat which shows impressive strength? Not really.I'm a fan of Punk,but if you're trying to imply hes as much as a powerhouse as Cena or any of the other guys mentioned,you're on something, delievering good and fast kicks doesn't equate to being a powerhouse.So is Tajiri a powehouse too? The thread title clearly says who is the PHYSICALLY strongest,you need to either quit being a smartass or learn how to read.:rolleyes:
Pro wrestling physically strong = guys who go over most of the time, end of story. If this thread was who was REAL LIFE physically strongest , my answer would have been different, but considering doing a sweet chin music does more PHYSICAL damage than a bodypress slam, my point still stands. Punk could kick out of a Worlds Strongest Slam, but Henry wouldn't kick out of a GTS, so who's the stronger guy in the WWE realms of kayfabe?

Reactions: Jerichosaurus

·
24,745 Posts
Pro wrestling physically strong = guys who go over most of the time, end of story. If this thread was who was REAL LIFE physically strongest , my answer would have been different, but considering doing a sweet chin music does more PHYSICAL damage than a bodypress slam, my point still stands. Punk could kick out of a Worlds Strongest Slam, but Henry wouldn't kick out of a GTS, so who's the stronger guy in the WWE realms of kayfabe?
Great point and kuduos on looking at this from that perspective from your persective my list would be...

Lesnar - based on how I think he will be booked
Cena
Punk
Sheamus
Show/Orton

And man did the bagging on you for Punk being on your list didn't take long :lol

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
fplam

My god....look everyone else who has posted seems to of got the jist of this thread but just for you I'll reword the question,change "physically strongest" for "powerhouse" now whats your answer? If you say Shawn Micheals or CM Punk I honestly don't know what to say....

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Rather than decend into symantics...

1.Henry
2.Lesnar
3.Big Show
4.Cena
5.(Very tough but I would go for Kane judged on how he has been portrayed since coming back last year).

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Pro wrestling physically strong = guys who go over most of the time
You're wrong here, that's not the point of this thread. Guys who go over most of the time are not the same as the guys who are psychically strongest. Rey Mysterio goes over most of the time, but he's not the physically strongest. Those two things are not synonyms.

Kayfabe wise physically strongest means those guys who when they step in the ring are portrayed as powerhouses, those who can't be psychically abused and don't go down easily. Those who seem to have the sheer power to lift anyone, or to kill it with one punch.

Henry, Big Show, Khali, Lesnar, Cena, Kane, Sheamus...

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
fplam

My god....look everyone else who has posted seems to of got the jist of this thread but just for you I'll reword the question,change "physically strongest" for "powerhouse" now whats your answer? If you say Shawn Micheals or CM Punk I honestly don't know what to say....
There is no such thing as kayfabe when it comes to lifting strength though, however when it comes to winning matches there is, so I guess I actually took the thread title for what it really meant instead of misinterpreting it like most others. Mason Ryan is not going to go over CM Punk anytime soon, yet he can lift more, but that doesn't make him a stronger kayfabe guy. I thought WWE was pro wrestling, not powerlifting...my bad.

Again great point and kuduos on looking at this from that perspective from your persective my list would be...

Lesnar - based on how I think he will be booked
Cena
Punk
Sheamus
Show/Orton

And man did the bagging on you for Punk being on your list didn't take long
Well at least somebody gets it, excluding the legends this list is pretty much what I was talking about.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts