Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something I've always wondered is if only guys like John Cena, Randy Orton, etc get their own locker room? where the mid-card guys like Zack Ryder and Evan bourne, etc all share one? The Nexus seems to have a locker room of their own unless it was just yet another flaw in kayfabe wwe "logic"

I remember The Rock always seemed to have his own

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,567 Posts
Kayfabe-wise... yes, I guess only main eventers get their own locker rooms... and, by default, since Barrett is a Main Eventer, that would include the Nexus no?!

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Kayfabe-wise The Undertaker is a living corpse, Hornswoggle can't talk and can run through walls, Ted DiBiase attracts women, and Kane has mystical, spooky douche powers.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Batista used to share a locker room with the divas

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,598 Posts
kayfabe wise yes, main eventers would get their own lockerroom, plus heel and face mid-carders have seperate lockerrooms too because obviously they can't be in the same room. But in reality they're all under the one umbrella really

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
If Gillberg has his own lockerroom, everybody has a chance of getting one.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I honestly don't see the point for this thread at all .

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Joy Giovanni had her own locker room back in 2004 on SmackDown! so no, main eventers aren't the only ones who get their own locker rooms kayfabewise.

·
Registered
169 Posts
The answer, as with all stupid questions about kayfabe is that everything is set up however is most convenient for this week's plot.

It'd be nice if the writers had some long-standing background to work with* but fuck it, it's easier this way.

*That said I'm a fan of worldbuilding in media. People who can't stand Robert Jordan novels may disagree with me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts