Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not hating or anything, just a thought that crossed my mind, because they've been hyping Lesnar as the unstoppable, unhuman wrecking beast, with Paul Heyman's infamous: "No human can stop my beast"

when in fact, Lesnar's clean win record isn't all that impressive:

Lesnar needed Heyman's distractions to beat RVD at KOTR 2002
Heyman had to lowblow The Rock at Summerslam so Lesnar gets a huge advantage in the match
Lesnar beat The Undertaker at No Mercy - because The Undertaker had a broken hand + Heyman interfered several times in the match

FINALLY Brock beats Angle in clean fashion at el Wrestlemania

Angle beats Lesnar clean at Summerslam

ER 2012 Brock looked unstoppable, no complaints

Triple H was still suffering from a broken arm when he lost to Lesnar at SS 2012
So Triple H gets his revenge and beats Lesnar clean at WM 29
ER 2013 Lesnar had Paul Heyman lowblow HHH who had the match won, nonethless Lesnar won yay
SS 2013 Heyman stops CM Punk from defeating Lesnar at the last second by breaking up the pin
RR 2014 Lesnar had Mr.Heyman throw the chair for him seconds after cheapshotting The Big Show

WM 30 yes, he decimated The Undertaker all by himself
SS 14 was impressive too

NOC 2014 Brock was about to be beat if not for the Rollins interference

RR 15 re-legitimized Brock

So yeah Brock is pretty strong in kayfabe (and in RL too), I'm willing to let bygones be bygones and enjoy the match, just pointing stuff out ;)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I'm not hating or anything, just a thought that crossed my mind, because they've been hyping Lesnar as the unstoppable, unhuman wrecking beast, with Paul Heyman's infamous: "No human can stop my beast"

when in fact, Lesnar's clean win record isn't all that impressive:

Lesnar needed Heyman's distractions to beat RVD at KOTR 2002
Heyman had to lowblow The Rock at Summerslam so Lesnar gets a huge advantage in the match
Lesnar beat The Undertaker at No Mercy - because The Undertaker had a broken hand + Heyman interfered several times in the match

FINALLY Brock beats Angle in clean fashion at el Wrestlemania

Angle beats Lesnar clean at Summerslam

ER 2012 Brock looked unstoppable, no complaints

Triple H was still suffering from a broken arm when he lost to Lesnar at SS 2012
So Triple H gets his revenge and beats Lesnar clean at WM 29
ER 2013 Lesnar had Paul Heyman lowblow HHH who had the match won, nonethless Lesnar won yay
SS 2013 Heyman stops CM Punk from defeating Lesnar at the last second by breaking up the pin
RR 2014 Lesnar had Mr.Heyman throw the chair for him seconds after cheapshotting The Big Show

WM 30 yes, he decimated The Undertaker all by himself
SS 14 was impressive too

NOC 2014 Brock was about to be beat if not for the Rollins interference

RR 15 re-legitimized Brock

So yeah Brock is pretty strong in kayfabe (and in RL too), I'm willing to let bygones be bygones and enjoy the match, just pointing stuff out ;)
There was interference by Seth, but if you watch closely Lesnar still kicks out.And in the end of the night, Bork was the only one standing tall after taking a dozen finishers.

Also you forgot to mention that Triple H used low blows against Lesnar himself.It was legal, but so is interference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts