Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
9,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After watch Fastlane last night and seeing the return of the Fiend, the thought occurred to me - within the WWE fictional universe which over the top character is actually the strongest?

Undertaker
Powers: Regenerative capabilities, can control elements

Kane

Powers: Regenerative capabilities, inhuman strength, can shoot electricity

Papa Shango
Powers: Can make black goo come out of opponents, can induce vomiting in opponents

The Fiend
Powers: Now a zombie, can control lighting and elements, can make black goo come out of opponents, can shoot fire

· Registered
9,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On a side note, with characters like Papa Shango and Undertaker it's hard to believe how some people thought wrestling was real back then.
It was geared towards children and pre-adults, much like it was during the first few years of Cena's reign.

So many of the characters were larger than life - Million Dollar Man, Mr. Perfect, The Bushwhackers...these were over the top characters. Undertaker and Papa Shango were just on the more extreme end of the spectrum.

· Registered
130 Posts
2019 Fiend, Undertaker at Wrestlemania, Ultimate Warrior, Goldberg. All top of the list.

Banksy
420 Posts
To a 8 year old I can guarantee you , it seemed real lol.
I was close to ring side during one of his British tours back in the 90s and went on to have nightmares lol
Weird as it was
I was in a supermarket and the Undertaker was running down the aisle towards me haha.
The Undertakers gimmick was awesome at the start though
He owned a grave yard and wanted to fill it and had a high tolerance for pain
Only after the Yoko casket match did he truly become supernatural(as in the gimmick)

· Registered
4,187 Posts
Lesnar has clean(ish) wins over The Rock, The Undertaker, Roman Reigns, Goldberg, John Cena, Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles, Ric Flair, Braun Strowman and Triple H. On the other hand he has clean defeats to Goldberg, Rollins and McIntyre.

Goldberg has Hogan, The Rock, Fiend Bray Wyatt, Brock Lesnar and probably a load of others from the WCW era, IDK. Clean defeats to Lesnar, Undertaker, McIntyre and Strowman.

If we're treating Fiend as a separate character he has a clean win against Strowman and took a ridiculous amount of punishment from Rollins. Also defeated John Cena using reality warping superpowers. Clean(ish) defeats to Goldberg and Orton.

Undertaker and especially Kane have lost cleanly to loads of lower tier opponents over the years. Not even in the conversation.

Warrior is long before my time, but usually comes up in threads like this as being unbelievably strong kayfabe wise.

· Registered
11,906 Posts
+1 for Hogan. Sure these other guys had supernatual abilities and came back from firey coffins etc but they didn't have the power of Hulkamania. Nor did they follow the 4 demandments.

If Taker ate his vitamins, said his prayers, believed in himself and the power of 'Mania then we can talk.

· Registered
11,145 Posts
+1 for Hogan. Sure these other guys had supernatual abilities and came back from firey coffins etc but they didn't have the power of Hulkamania. Nor did they follow the 4 demandments.

If Taker ate his vitamins, said his prayers, believed in himself and the power of 'Mania then we can talk.
The thing is, Undertaker can shoot his lightning at Hulk's face and Hulk will be hulking up all like "no no" unaffected

· The Ghost of WF
What's the point of being VIP when there's no P's to see me being VI?
25,173 Posts
Realistically it's Brock Lesnar as who has been booked strong consistent in two different runs with the company.

Anything Supernatural>Peak natural obviously but Brock has only lost once(Dirty) to the most powerful force in WWE history who is The Undertaker.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts