Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously? Why would a supposed champion wrestler/fighter start crying while in a submission move?

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
For the same reason a male wrestler screams and writhes in pain when they're in a submission: to put their opponent over. Would you rather that she just laid there and yawned?

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Having Kelly cry makes sense, from both in kafaybe and reality .

Kelly Kelly is the weakest Diva on the roster. She knows it, her opponents know it, the fans know it, and most importantly, the company knows it. She is incapable of being booked to be dominant in any shape or form, so WWE has "protected" her by getting her scrawny ass kicked for five minutes, but then escaping with the title with cheap roll-up pins.

In any other Divas scenerio, we would be seeing a heel like Maryse or The Bella Twins pulling this shit. But Kelly Kelly is the new golden girl, so WWE is doing whatever it takes to make it look she actually stands a chance against Beth or Natalya.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Natalya, the best Submission based Diva ever, puts a girl like Kelly in a submission of that caliber, was she suppose to just sit and smile?

This is Kelly were are talking about. She screams even when she is struck lightly lol

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For the same reason a male wrestler screams and writhes in pain when they're in a submission: to put their opponent over. Would you rather that she just laid there and yawned?
It's one thing to scream in pain it's totally another to cry like a little girl when you are an adult female in what is supposed to be a tough competitive fighting environment. If you were that fragile of mind you wouldn't be in the business of fighting to begin with.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Would've been better if she bladed and got the crimson mask, then passed out to the submission. But crying is the next best thing, I guess.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Cause it hurts.

Hell, people should use the cry sell more often, I loved it when Christian looked like he was on the verge of tears after Sheamus kicked out of the spear.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
If you are in so much pain is it even possible to cry? I'd understand screaming with the pain, agony and sheer horror of the situation but I'm not sure if crying is the right emotion, I'd expect to much pain to cry

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
If you are in so much pain is it even possible to cry? I'd understand screaming with the pain, agony and sheer horror of the situation but I'm not sure if crying is the right emotion, I'd expect to much pain to cry
Of course it's possible. Go re-enact the climax of 127 Hours and cut all the way through your forearm with a dull Swiss army knife. If you're not crying before it's over, I'll give you my $600,000 house for free.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Kelly Kelly is a whining wannabe. The reason why I want Beth or Nattie to just beat her up til she quits from the 'E. But it would not happen, since K² is over with the fans.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts