Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Canuck
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder when he'll use it. Or if WWE actually follows up on this. Wade Barrett used his @ Night of Champions this year so I wonder if Kaval will use his anytime this century. Thoughts?

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Maybe they just want us to forget about it, sadly. :(

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Doesn't matter because he's probably going to lose, even if they do go through with it.

I'm now FULLY convinced that WWE wanted McGillicutty to win NXT, not Kaval, but something got in the way of it and they chose Kaval, then they treated him like shit like they wanted to all along.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Heel Kaval vs Face Edge would be cool.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Is It can anyone else not acctually remember them mentioning a title shot for the season two winner? They only added a title shot as a prize for the winner half way through the first season, and looking back i'm starting to think when nxt first started they didn't intend the winner to get a title shot. I'm thinking they only added that, after they came up with the idea of nexus, as a way of giving Barrett more legitamicy.
I may be wrong but I just really can't remember them mentioning a title shot during season 2 in which case Kaval is literally just the "nxt breakout star".

·
STRONGER THAN A BEAR, FASTER THAN A BUCK!
2,092 Posts
I'd have him beat Ziggler for the IC title. Not much but it's a start and could be an awesome match!

·
Crazier than Santorum and Bachmann's love child
2,283 Posts
"They" may expect us to forget but I don't think Kaval will. Kaval will probably remind "them" every now and then.
"They" have taken over TNA and WWE!?!? OMG

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Doesn't matter because he's probably going to lose, even if they do go through with it.

I'm now FULLY convinced that WWE wanted McGillicutty to win NXT, not Kaval, but something got in the way of it and they chose Kaval, then they treated him like shit like they wanted to all along.
OR they're just giving him a losing streak angle in an effort to get more fans behind him.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Mega over? Please. MVP was never that over. The crowd was completely dead to him as a heel and as a face, he was no more over than a guy like Morrison, which is hardly at all.

Kaval's getting booked like a jobber because he's small, uncharismatic and unmarketable. It's that simple. He's basically what Rey would be if Rey wasn't charismatic and couldn't sell anything.

·
Registered
140 Posts

Sorry, but I think this is the truth, but I would rather have Riley won than McGillicuty, but the fans made WWE give NXT to Kaval ...

1 - 20 of 62 Posts