Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Each night on smackdown we witnessed a brutal beatdown on Kaval thus making him a major jobber on smackdown. Now what if Kaval turned heel he'll make a great heel cos him being face isnt really working out that good. Kaval has good mic skills because of his deep voice which is more of a heel voice. If Kaval was to interfere or cost rey mysterio in a title match i could really see these two guys hitting it off for a long fued

what do you think ?.

Reactions: Mr.King

·
Registered
241 Posts
Rather than feud I think Kaval has the potential to become the NEW Rey Mysterio i.e. Small athletic underdog who gets the crowd behind him to the extent of competing in the main event. So turning him heel would not be a good idea.

·
Registered
31 Posts
according to some rumors Rey has been pushing HARD for a match with Kaval at Wrestlemania..apparently he's a fan of his from when he spent a lil time on the indies in 2002...so if things go the way Rey wants that match will happen with a heel Kaval which would be a great thing

·
Shocking the Shockmaster
4,558 Posts
according to some rumors Rey has been pushing HARD for a match with Kaval at Wrestlemania..apparently he's a fan of his from when he spent a lil time on the indies in 2002...so if things go the way Rey wants that match will happen with a heel Kaval which would be a great thing
That would be cool, wouldn't you assume it would be FACE vs. FACE? i doubt they'd want to turn Kaval already..

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,084 Posts
Yep, but I wonder if they'll actually turn Kaval or not. Either way, the match has massive potential to steal the show at Wrestlemania, if they can allow a Mysterio match at the biggest show of the year to reach the 10-minute mark for once.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Kaval/Mysterio feud would be amazing (match-wise), but I don't think Rey would put him over.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Rey should team up with Kaval - crowd would go crazy (plus Mysterio schould take a break from main eventing IMO) With a good storyline, not just one night tag

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
I also think teaming would be the best start. It would be a great way to establish Ki. I just wish they wouldn't have made him look so weak already.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Regardless of who is face/heel, I believe the matches would be great.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I'd love to see Kaval as a heel but have a feeling we're not going to get it. He's being built as a scrappy underdog that doesn't quit and that doesn't really mesh with being heel. As long as he gets a shot to show the world what he can do I don't really care what his alignment is or who he's facing.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Kaval was actually a pretty good heel in TNA, so I think he could do it if they let him.

Oh, and Rey Rey Vs. Kaval at Wrestlemania..which would mean they'd get ample time to put on a real match...would be EPIC. I marked just thinking about it..

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I don't doubt that he can be an excellent heel, I just have a bad feeling he's going to be built up a lot like Mysterio in that he's an underdog that doesn't lose. It's definetely a stretch but you can tell the announcers are pushing in that direction a little bit during every one of his matches.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I can see Kaval turning heel due to the lack of respect he's been getting with all the beatdowns. Sounds cool to me.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Honestly, this would be insane. I would book mania based on this match (not that i usually need any motivation to book it anyways).

·
Banned
3,457 Posts
Turning heel is not the answer to everything. WWE needs faces. Why turn Kaval heel when there is already Reks, Rhodes, McIntyre, Swagger, Del Rio, Ziggler, and Kane on the roster as heels.

Fuck this forum and its obsession with heel turns.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Kaval is doing a good job as a sympathetic babyface getting beat down by the heel, but not giving up and continuing to fight back to get the crowds behind him, kinda similar to Evan Bourne's character now. He doesn't need to turn heel at all, even though i won't oppose to that idea either in the future. But at this point, i don't want him to turn heel because he's doing just fine as a face.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts