Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally my doubts are lifted I knew patients was needed. This should be a good feud don't think he is gonna win the first time but maybe if they extend it he will.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
It's not nice, it's just further proof that Kaval should have his mouth sealed off with unbreakable stitching.

The match will be good, but I'll pass on guys this boring trying to talk to each other.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
It's not nice, it's just further proof that Kaval should have his mouth sealed off with unbreakable stitching.

The match will be good, but I'll pass on guys this boring trying to talk to each other.
Kavals mic work is fine, his voice didn't sound that bad either tonight.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mouth should be stitched WOW!!!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I didn't like Kaval's promo admittedly, agree with Pyro on this one (though not to the extreme he reached). Thankfully his personality makes up for his mic work to an extent.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Kaval is passable on the mic, nothing standout but he can get the point across and that's the most important thing. Giving Ziggler and Kaval mic time was a nice touch because they actually tried to give us a reason to care about this feud.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Fine? This guy has the personality of Dean Malenko on quaaludes...
we all know this, duh. However, the promo he delivered tonight was solid, not outstanding or anything but solid enough to get the message across.

Dolph's entrance promo tonight though was pretty terrible. I don't know if it was the lines he was given or something, but it was going fine and all, until his last line where he said "I'm Dolph Ziggler and you're a nobody". It just came off awkward, forced and really unacceptable in my opinion because I thought he was really improving in this area as of late. Let's just hope he can redeem himself.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not outstanding I didn't make much of it but its only the beginning. No need to cut him out early. The celebration was LOL he sold it nicely.

·
Registered
418 Posts

Well, if Ziggler is so boring, why do I see you post in every thread with his name in the title?

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
Every Kaval segment in the wwe has been cringe worthy. Especially the ones with laycool.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Kaval isn't that good on the mic but he's good enough to do his part well. Aside from that he's an awesome in ring worker and I'm really looking forward to the match on Sunday.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Kaval doesn't need to excel on the mic when he's that talented in the ring as that's enough to get him over with the casuals. Not everybody is going to be a Punk or Jericho on the stick so people have to stop judging every wrestler that picks up a microphone based on the elites.

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Well, if Ziggler is so boring, why do I see you post in every thread with his name in the title?
Pyro does that all the time. He wants to tell us about the great mic skills of Alberto Del Rio every time. He does the same with every John Morrison, McIntyre and SWAGGAH thread.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Jim Force said:
His post count is literally over 44,000. I think at that point you've posted in every thread about everything tbh.
(Not intended as an insult)

My own personal take on this :
Dolph Ziggler = Legend
Kaval = Monkey

·
Indeed
16,945 Posts
I don't know why there can't be a guy who just kicks ass and takes names. Dean Malenko got over in WCW based on that alone, as did motherfucking Goldberg. Kaval needs to be the silent warrior, the guy who can kick your ass and say nothing of it, if only a little. He doesn't need to talk the talk, he just needs to walk the walk.

·
Registered
115 Posts

This is the VERY FIRST TIME I agree with you....

1 - 20 of 41 Posts