Wrestling Forum banner

Kaval to TNA.

3714 Views 43 Replies 33 Participants Last post by  Stinger Fan
Sorry if this thread has already been created but my question is why didnt TNA pick up Kaval after WWE released him. He was a really great young talent and could do some really good stuff in the ring. The first time i saw him wrestle (which happened to be the last time) I found myself looking at the tv asking who the hell is this guy? He really impressed me. So all I gotta ask is why can tna go and get someone washed up like matt hardy from the wwe but they cant get a great young talent like Kaval?
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Are his 3 months up yet?

EDIT: March 23.

· Registered
9,884 Posts
His 90-day no compete probably hasn't expired yet. And it's believable that he just doesn't want to work in TNA again.

· Registered
3,698 Posts
He makes as much if not more working the Indys and Japan.After his tenure in WWE his pricetag has got even higher .

I reckon he will debut for ROH once his no compete clause expires .If they are willing to cough out the money of course.

· Premium Member
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im sorry about the misleading title. I forgot about the 90 no compete. That very well answers my question.

· Premium Member
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I guess Im just wanting to see TNA push young talent because they dont seem to get held back near as much as they do in WWE. When they let these young guys loose they never cease to amaze me. But they seem to keep pushing these old men legends so maybe one day they will let a few of these young guys over. Hey a man can dream right?

· Premium Member
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You are forgetting that he was on WWE tv which always makes TNA throw more cash at anyone.
You do have a point. In TNA if you have had any affiliation with the WWE your salary doubles.

· Premium Member
46,378 Posts
From what I've heard, Low-Ki/Senshi/Kaval is the type of guy who believes his own hype and has a bit of a chip on his shoulder. If TNA doesn't want him back, maybe his attitude has something to do with it. I don't know.

· Banned
18,124 Posts
I'd love it. He should come back as Senshi.

· Premium Member
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well hell shows how much I know. I didnt even know he was with TNA at one point in time.

· Registered
131 Posts
Would be awesome if Senshi returns!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.