Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- Kaval and LayCool are booked for Raw on Monday and are meant to be getting involved with the Miz-Daniel Bryan angle.
Wrestling Observer.

·
Registered
559 Posts
why would he get involved with that angle ? that would be totally useless? unless to go after riley ? but riley doesnt have a contract there for he shouldnt be there ? right ?

·
13,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Laycool and Melina are having a match so I'm sure having them there is to further that program.

·
13,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hopefully Kaval goes after the US title for his NXT shot so we don't have to see him become a real breakout star like Wade Barrett.
This is the likely scenario, wouldn't mind a match between Kaval/Bryan.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Danial Bryan wins the US title at NOC then straight after Miz cashes in NITB Kaval comes out and says he wants his title match now, he gets it and wins the title.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
sweet laycool on raw again, there is a god, laycool made kaval interesting to watch on nxt and hopefully they can continue to hang around with each other more often.

·
"Night's Watch! With Me!"
8,030 Posts
What's the point of this? First of all, the Miz/Bryan angle is fine the way it is. No need to water it down by adding Kaval to the mix. Second, why Raw? So he can get lost in Raw's already jp'ed roster. SMH. If this is more than an appearance, it's a mistake. He needs to be on Smackdown.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts