Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kaval is over as hell and is going to get an insane amount of votes no matter what, while Riley is getting robbed. I know most of the smart fans are voting for Kaval, but if he wasn't in it - most of you would vote RILEY. So, for next week, look at the bigger picture here and put Riley in the top 3. Even if you don't really like him, he deserves better than this. Just like he said a few weeks ago, if you care about the WWE, you will vote for him! Do itttt!

·
Registered
462 Posts
to the OP, why don't you just let people vote the way they want to and stop telling them who or how to vote

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I am voting for Kaval I am personally really upset that Bryan Danielson didn't win last time Kaval may not have the WWE look but I like him the most

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I don't give a damn what WWE says, the IWC is not "50% of the vote". It's zero. They know who they want to keep, they know how to get them on the roster. How Riley was 5th, I have no idea, but they'll all end up on the roster. I see a Nexus takeover of Smackdown.

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
I'm not an ROH fan(not because i hate it,but because i have yet to see a tv taping),but i'll take Kaval. I've been a fan of the guy since his early TNA days. I like Riley,but i want Kaval to win,and in all honesty he's the most logical choice to win. Out of everyone,but McGuiliculty & Riley he's the most gifted in ring(not green),and he's over as fuck,probably the most over rookie out of everyone from both seasons.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
oh god fpalm, Riley 5th? Seriously? Below Husky and Percy? Oh god.

I vote for him every time and so should you. Fuck Kaval, he'll get the most votes without you voting for him

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I dont think they rig the votes, but WWE manipulate people to get the right result.

Example: They wanted Husky to stay, so they let him get a wining streak against Kaval, so that fans could get the idea of him as a winner, and therefore vote for him. They have given Perfect jr. a turn, so that he is siding with the heels, that is a way to manipulate younger voters to think that he is evil, and therefore not vote for him, on top of that he of course doesnt get that many wins anymore.

Not rigged, but manipulation

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
I actually agree ive voted for Kaval every week but i'm a fan of Riley and don't think he deserves to be 5th. It wont affect Kaval if i vote for Riley next week as he obviously wont be going home.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I dont think they rig the votes, but WWE manipulate people to get the right result.

Example: They wanted Husky to stay, so they let him get a wining streak against Kaval, so that fans could get the idea of him as a winner, and therefore vote for him. They have given Perfect jr. a turn, so that he is siding with the heels, that is a way to manipulate younger voters to think that he is evil, and therefore not vote for him, on top of that he of course doesnt get that many wins anymore.

I was thinking the same thing. Otherwise, Husky would have been 5th. And even with those 3 wins, he should have been 5th.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I actually agree ive voted for Kaval every week but i'm a fan of Riley and don't think he deserves to be 5th. It wont affect Kaval if i vote for Riley next week as he obviously wont be going home.
Smart man! Kaval is going to get a ton of votes anyway.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
The polls are going to be rigged anyway, it's not like theyd base their show on what fans thought lol.

Burkarl's got it right, they're clearly making the vote appear to be legit with the examples given prime examples. Riley's appearence on Raw will probably include a top notch promo and possibly a singles or tag-team win to make him look good going into the elimination. The vote may very well be rigged but at least they're putting some effort into making it seem like it isn't.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Riley will get a contract whatever the out come, surely Vince isn't stupid enough to let someone go who will definately be a main eventer one day.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts