Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
None. More. Hated.
Tuck Your Chin.
9,967 Posts
The only way this makes sense is if this leads to him bringing in Scarlett as the missing link. Otherwise I'm out.

·
Registered
I work at State Farm. Seriously hmu for a quote tri state area LMAO
107 Posts
Kross is a mediocre talent. I bet Vince did this on purpose so he can see what this type of talent can do without all the shit his son in law gives him. Just cause he a HHH toy don't mean he gonna translate into a Vince toy. I would believe Vince doesn't like Kross dude is bland as fuck on screen and in real life. He's the guy in big brother who lifts all the weights outside, flirts with girls while having one back home, and wins no fucking competitions but everyone thinks he's a threat.

·
Registered
8,539 Posts
They are probably building up that Scarlet will be the reason Kross win. First Jeff wins by cheating. Next probably Jeff wins via DQ because of Kross's excessive force. Before Scarlet debuts and help Kross wins and continue to win.

·
Registered
Resident Centrist
5,052 Posts
I consider Paul a special case because he's managing the Universal Champion. I can only think of a couple of managers in NXT, too.

It doesn't sound good for Kross's future if that's the case.
Kross doesn't need Scarlett but she adds to his appeal, he's a good mic worker without her and has good physical charisma. But as a package deal they definitely up their value.

·
Registered
$tratus Faction
182 Posts
Kross doesn't need Scarlett but she adds to his appeal, he's a good mic worker without her and has good physical charisma. But as a package deal they definitely up their value.
I'm sorry but I just don't see it. 🤨

I don't even understand what they're supposed to be doing when they make their entrance together.

·
The Babyface of WF
"What I've always wanted...A better world"
17,765 Posts
Man losing in his debut by a cheating Jeff Hardy....not what i was expecting but it's a bad f** start that's for sure, You also need Scarlett she's his crutch why they left her off at all is beyond me.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
In NXT he’s a big guy. In the Main Roster, he’s just another guy. That’s the difference. You can look big in a small venue, but the moment you step into an arena that is true test. Notice how they’re not putting him with Scarlet or those glitz. WWE is looking for a big star who can carry themselves alone.

Reactions: The Legit DMD

·
Registered
12,765 Posts
Kross will get revenge on Jeff Hardy and destroy him so at least we have that to look forward to.

Reactions: MonkasaurusRex

·
Registered
8,586 Posts
So what? the big man needs his wife in order to get over?

21 - 40 of 57 Posts