Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
What possible reason could there be for not having her with him? This is so dumb.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
33,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What possible reason could there be for not having her with him? This is so dumb.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk
I'm thinking someone in the back wants to see how he does on his own without all the fancy aesthetics. This won't end well.

·
Baby It's Violence
8,328 Posts
No Scarlett, his entrance was relatively flat, and the crowd just popped 3x more for Hardy getting his theme back.

He doesn't stand out as he's not the biggest guy on the roster now, this is not going to end very well I don't think.

EDIT: HE FUCKING LOST. AMAZING.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
33,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No Scarlett, his entrance was relatively flat, and the crowd just popped 3x more for Hardy getting his theme back.

He doesn't stand out as he's not the biggest guy on the roster now, this is not going to end very well I don't think.

EDIT: HE FUCKING LOST. AMAZING.
This is the first Kevin Dunn burial I approve of.

@Emmanuelle Where you at good sis? Join our celebration! 🥳

·
Registered
Resident Centrist
5,049 Posts
This is the first Kevin Dunn burial I approve of.

@Emmanuelle Where you at good sis? Join our celebration! 🥳
Why though? He's one of the only good talents in NXT and he's got top star written all over him. WWE are only shooting themselves in the foot if they don't make him a main event star.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
33,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why though? He's one of the only good talents in NXT and he's got top star written all over him. WWE are only shooting themselves in the foot if they don't make him a main event star.
Dude, what? Karrion Kross is more generic than the default CAW on Smackdown games. What besides Scarlett's tits screams top star to you?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Unsurprisingly, dude looked like a CAW. He's quite literally propped up by smoke and mirrors and his valet. You could have taken Luther Reigns and given him all of what Kross was given to similar results lol.

Hopefully they don't have Jeff trade wins and losses with him. How do you hear that reaction Jeff got and continue to use him to get people over? I'd rather see Jeff feud with Sheamus for the US title as they had good chemistry.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts