Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Hey Todd, no one can stand ur sister @TNADixie she continues to run the company in the ground!!! What r u gonna do???"

"@TNADixie have some guts and call me out........"

"Everyone has dirty laundry I'm thinking it's about home for @TNADixie to be exposed!!!"

"Well for a TNA10 anniversary what can we give @TNADixie??? since she doesn't read emails or respond let's get her attention on twitter! "

"No everyone I won't be on @IMPACTWRESTLING... #shoot"

"@tnadixie is busy pushing Hogans wheel chair all around Texas doesnt she know they have Electric ones?"
Won't be surprise if they comeback this sunday.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Karen, Brooke, Dixie... This non-wrestling women shit is becoming waaay too much.

Reactions: horseman5

·
Registered
957 Posts
To be fair Jarrett in a power struggle angle is the only one that makes sense. It could be interesting to work it around how Jarrett was Dixie's go to guy to get around the business and as soon as Hogan came she pushed him away. Then having Jarrett getting Originals to side with him and arguments over Jarrett making names out of the guys WWE never wanted.

Works well on paper.

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
To be fair Jarrett in a power struggle angle is the only one that makes sense. It could be interesting to work it around how Jarrett was Dixie's go to guy to get around the business and as soon as Hogan came she pushed him away. Then having Jarrett getting Originals to side with him and arguments over Jarrett making names out of the guys WWE never wanted.

Works well on paper.
But do you need yet another power struggle angle, especially when Jarrett doesn't really have a way to get power in the first place and originals are getting elevated now? This is probably more a work about Dixie/AJ and how Dixie gave Jarrett grief for getting with Karen. Don't really need to see that but if they come back it'll be that instead of a power struggle angle.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
The Jarretts were fucking gold. Bully, Madison and the Jarretts were the only reasons why I even watched last year.

·
Six Point Terror
894 Posts
I can care less of the angle or w/e. The more Dixie that's on the screen the better..god the things I'd do to her if I could....:yum:

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Dixie being removed from her job for her affair with AJ, and Jarrett replacing her on screen as "acting president" of TNA could work. Don't want to see a full on power struggle between Jarrett and Hogan, but perhaps Jarrett undermining Hogan whenever/wherever he can...like he decides to hire Joey Ryan despite Hogan's judges saying no.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
i just hope this isnt leading to the jarretts returning to tv as that would be the last thing tna needs right now

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Karen was gold on the mic. Despite not even being a trained performer, she put all the other KO's, like Velvet and Mickie to shame with her awesome mic-work.

·
#OVER
11,548 Posts
Karen was awesome during her last run. Incredibly hot, gets a ton of heat from the crowd and arguably the best female mic worker of all-time, especially considering she has no history of being a performer. Love her and Jeff on-screen together too, so would welcome their return.

·
Banned
1,565 Posts
Same here. Good on Jarrett for setting up the company in the first place, but I never want to see him onscreen again. And Karen? Erg.....
I'm sorry......WHAT!?

JJ is one of the best heels of all time, let alone in TNA!

Why in the name of Christ wouldnt you want somebody with his talent back on TV!?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts