Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let's just call it for what it is. Normalizing racism against white people has now become acceptable in society. It's not racist to mock white people (because remember, racism is all systemic ;) ) but if you made an inappropriate slur towards a black woman, or any other skin color it's bad. Even if you did it a decade ago.

This hypocrisy should not go unchecked.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL karens are so offended over everything
the ones who are offended are those who are cancelling others for making race jokes about a non-white person 10 years ago and changing the mascots of Aunt Jemimah syrups. Point remains, that if it's ok to mock one race, it should be OK to mock ANY race for comedic value.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Yeah, I know, but I don’t care (I’m white, so...)

It’s Mocking a certain type of white woman. Sure, the opposite would be deemed racist and backlash would ensue, but again, it just doesn’t bother me and I use it myself bc I can’t stand Karens lol

Not only that, but I’m pretty sure white people made it up.

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
the ones who are offended are those who are cancelling others for making race jokes about a non-white person 10 years ago and changing the mascots of Aunt Jemimah syrups. Point remains, that if it's ok to mock one race, it should be OK to mock ANY race for comedic value.
LOL such a karen thing to say

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You haven't made one argument or point against what I said. Poor attempt at trolling.

Yeah, I know, but I don’t care (I’m white, so...)

It’s Mocking a certain type of white woman. Sure, the opposite would be deemed racist and backlash would ensue, but again, it just doesn’t bother me and I use it myself bc I can’t stand Karens lol

Not only that, but I’m pretty sure white people made it up.
Not surprised if it was made up by white people. Lots of self hating whites apologizing for being white thinking they're being an "ally".

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
You haven't made one argument or point against what I said. Poor attempt at trolling.

Not surprised if it was made up by white people. Lots of self hating whites apologizing for being white thinking they're being an "ally".
Eh, from what I remember seeing it a while back, it wasn’t really “I’m a self-hating ally” types that were saying it. It was just white folks that realized and acknowledged how absurd and annoying that stereotypical white woman is. It would be like black people calling black women “ratchet” back in the day before gay white men stole that word

I wouldn’t lump it into the same category as a “Becky” in terms of being “racist”. I’m not saying there’s not a double standard, and I know white people arent allowed to call anyone “ghetto” nowadays, but I feel like it’s the same thing as when black people call another black person “ghetto” or “ratchet”. It’s just a term for a certain type of person. again, not saying there isn’t a double standard, just saying it’s not that big of a deal IMO. I think it’s pretty spot on, and I feel like being offended by it is only contributing to the “offended culture” or whatever.

Edit: to be more concise, if we made it, we can’t really be mad about it if others use it....similar to “ratchet”

·
Premium Member
17,063 Posts
I feel bad for actual Karen's.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Oh fuck off. You're being as sensitive as a balloon in a cactus field. Dragging race into things fuck off. We are white. We have been the race in power for millennia. There's literally no term we can be called that dehumanizes us because we have never suffered oppression for our pigmentation.

The only people who believe whites are oppressed and subjugated are white trash.

Stop being a sook

·
Registered
283 Posts
Oh fuck off. You're being as sensitive as a balloon in a cactus field. Dragging race into things fuck off. We are white. We have been the race in power for millennia. There's literally no term we can be called that dehumanizes us because we have never suffered oppression for our pigmentation.

The only people who believe whites are oppressed and subjugated are white trash.

Stop being a sook
When a gang full of angry abbos drag you up and ally and kick the shit out of you, make sure you say as each boot lands "oh, that's okay that one didn't hurt because I'm in power, oh, that's okay, that one didn't hurt because you're so oppressed". Cucks like you are an embarrassment to the species.

·
Registered
448 Posts
When a gang full of angry abbos drag you up and ally and kick the shit out of you, make sure you say as each boot lands "oh, that's okay that one didn't hurt because I'm in power, oh, that's okay, that one didn't hurt because you're so oppressed". Cucks like you are an embarrassment to the species.
I've never been discriminated against for being white and I've been alive for nearly 29 years. So therefore saying the majority of white people are abused makes 0 sense to me.

How the fuck are white people worse off than black or Asian people? Explain that? Instead of being an asshole

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You haven't made one argument or point. Poor attempt at trolling.
Eh, from what I remember seeing it a while back, it wasn’t really “I’m a self-hating ally” types that were saying it. It was just white folks that realized and acknowledged how absurd and annoying that stereotypical white woman is. It would be like black people calling black women “ratchet” back in the day before gay white men stole that word

I wouldn’t lump it into the same category as a “Becky” in terms of being “racist”. I’m not saying there’s not a double standard, and I know white people arent allowed to call anyone “ghetto” nowadays, but I feel like it’s the same thing as when black people call another black person “ghetto” or “ratchet”. It’s just a term for a certain type of person. again, not saying there isn’t a double standard, just saying it’s not that big of a deal IMO. I think it’s pretty spot on, and I feel like being offended by it is only contributing to the “offended culture” or whatever.

Edit: to be more concise, if we made it, we can’t really be mad about it if others use it....similar to “ratchet”

Stop being a sook
I'm not white lol, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. and your response isn't that surprising as I stated there are white apologists literally dropping to their knees and apologizing for being white. and don't tell me to fuck off jus because you're triggered. thanks :)

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Can't anyone of any color be a Karen as it's a term given based on attitude/actions?
99% of the time, it's a slur towards white women and here is dictionary.com & urban dictionary stating white women.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts