Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help me here, I have been watching TNA occasionally for around 2 years, but having since stopped watching WWE 6 months ago, i am really getting into TNA

1 thing that bothers me though is Karen Jarrett, i mean i know she left Kurt for JJ & it seems legit, but do Angle & JJ really hate each other?? please can someone fill me in

Got to say that although there was way too much talking on Impact, i really enjoyed it, although watching the fingerpoke of doom all over again brought back horrific memoories, thanks god it was only the Knockout Belt

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please help me here, I have been watching TNA occasionally for around 2 years, but having since stopped watching WWE 6 months ago, i am really getting into TNA

1 thing that bothers me though is Karen Jarrett, i mean i know she left Kurt for JJ & it seems legit, but do Angle & JJ really hate each other?? please can someone fill me in

Got to say that although there was way too much talking on Impact, i really enjoyed it, although watching the fingerpoke of doom all over again brought back horrific memoories, thanks god it was only the Knockout Belt

let me also add that i fucking hate Jeff Jarrett, dont care if he is the founder!!! he sucked in the 90's and he fucking blows now!!!

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
I think they're over it. They have to be if they're working together.

And it's Karen Jarrett.

Stop making retarded threads though please

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how is ti retarded?? i am asking whats the deal as i really dont know, and the ppo the fans gave when they traded jibes on Impact was awesome!!

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
It's retarded because people who aren't the best of friends work together ALL THE TIME. I go to school with a guy I can't stand. Do I need to make a thread discussing it? I didn't think so.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's retarded because people who aren't the best of friends work together ALL THE TIME. I go to school with a guy I can't stand. Do I need to make a thread discussing it? I didn't think so.

I bet you aint banging his ex wife though are you!!! i still remeber the clean cut straight out of the olympics Angle, man has he changed!!!

School?? so you aint old enough to remember just how much of a knob JJ was/is, also other than the Lita triangle and a couple of WCW stories these things are quite rare.

Add to that the fact that they were openly dicusiing it on Impact, i am generally intrested!!

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I'm 17 and know a hell of a lot more about wrestling than you'd think. I've got tapes going back to the early 1980s lol.

I'm well aware that these types of storylines aren't used very often, but there was a brief Savage/Hogan/Elizabeth storyline, as well as the Goldust/Marlena/Pillman shit from 1997, and the Angle/Triple H/Stephanie story. Point is, it happens, it's not that big of a deal.

Yes, this one is completely real, but they're both professionals.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm 17 and know a hell of a lot more about wrestling than you'd think. I've got tapes going back to the early 1980s lol.

I'm well aware that these types of storylines aren't used very often, but there was a brief Savage/Hogan/Elizabeth storyline, as well as the Goldust/Marlena/Pillman shit from 1997, and the Angle/Triple H/Stephanie story. Point is, it happens, it's not that big of a deal.

Yes, this one is completely real, but they're both professionals.
tapes ae good, but until you have sat through a live PPV / Raw and are forced to sit through a JJ match in full you are a very lucky guy!!! lol

Savage & HHH stories were fake though, this one is real & quite recent!! got to say props to both guys for being like you day so professional.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
tapes ae good, but until you have sat through a live PPV / Raw and are forced to sit through a JJ match in full you are a very lucky guy!!! lol

Savage & HHH stories were fake though, this one is real & quite recent!! got to say props to both guys for being like you day so professional.
I don't really understand the first part. Jarrett is actually very talented in the ring.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
watch the tapes, he was a honkey tonk rip off, and also a total bore, he could wrestle, but at that time so could mostly everyone else. And as a treat sometimes he would blurt out country tunes for a full 10 mins!!!

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I was always a fan of Jarrett, I just lost respect for him after he screwed Vince.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I had to laugh on Impact when Angle told JJ about his title wins before he arrived compared to now, these 2 certainly know how to have a good promo, I still think JJ should dye his hair to look more heel like, as his bleached blond hair looks a joke

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.