Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I was in Sears the other day and I saw these big posters with the Kardashian bitches on them advertising their clothing lines.

Can someone please explain to me the appeal of buying their clothes? These are stuck up, spoiled, rich bitches. Why do people want to buy their clothes and continue making these cunts even richer?

It is completely beyond my scope of comprehension.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
because although they're rich bitches they're also pretty bitches with style and that's what bitches want so that's what bitches buy.

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't lie, Tater. You bought the dress.
You caught me. I was running low on toilet paper one day and...

because although they're rich bitches they're also pretty bitches with style and that's what bitches want so that's what bitches buy.
This is what I question. Style? Really? Cause I see them wearing and selling some pretty dumbass looking shit. Yet, it's called "style" because some stupid famous cunts proclaim it to be so?

I'm sorry but that explanation is getting no buys from me.

ETA: I'm not sorry.

·
Black. Magic. Woman.
817 Posts
A lot of women want to look like them and live the lifestyle they do. With buying their clothes, they feel like they have a piece of that.

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As usual, Walls & I agree on the glorious physical perfection of Kim Kardashian. :banderas
Kim K is fucking amazing when it comes to physical perfection. The problem with her comes when she opens her mouth and starts talking.

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
for some reason i dont think they're targeting you as a buyer
:lmao

Never a truer statement.

I know women think differently than men and I also know that man will never truly understand woman but this particular topic is so far beyond my comprehension that we might as well be talking astrophysics.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
They target the people that like there crappy T.V. show like someone mentioned Kim has a fantastic body, but opens his mouth and you know for a fact its not good for talking. Either way I also went to Sears a few days ago to see there shoes and they had this fugly Kim shoes they looked terrible I mean who would wear that. People wanna be like them and this girls just get rich out of the idiots that buy there crappy stuff.

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They target the people that like there crappy T.V. show like someone mentioned Kim has a fantastic body, but opens his mouth and you know for a fact its not good for talking. Either way I also went to Sears a few days ago to see there shoes and they had this fugly Kim shoes they looked terrible I mean who would wear that. People wanna be like them and this girls just get rich out of the idiots that buy there crappy stuff.
This is pretty spot on. That's another topic I do not understand. Why do people watch shit TV like that? I just do not get get it.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I work at Sears and I was walking past some young girl with her mom, couldn't have been more than 8, and she just kept talking and pointing at the Kardashian display.

Sadly the media has turned these girls, who have never had to work for anything in their life, into some type of status symbol. People will always want what they've never had. It's American society. All appearance, no substance.

904 Posts
Can someone please explain to me the appeal of buying their clothes? These are stuck up, spoiled, rich bitches. Why do people want to buy their clothes and continue making these cunts even richer?

It is completely beyond my scope of comprehension.

Its because Americans like to mark for scum-bags. These sisters are nothing but Chavs with money. So is Miley Cyrus and many other "stars". They(those "stars") are all fake, have bad attitude and are arrogant and full of themselves and I dare say they are obnoxious.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts