Wrestling Forum banner

Which card is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Shirley proved that even with a weaker card, booking could really make worth out of the show.

shit was hilarious :ti

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
gonna have to give it to SHIRLEY on the grounds that he did something different and just took a forced roster and ran with it.

Purple Rey vs. Sting...oh my goodness...

Reactions: SHIRLEY

·
Aggressively White
6,238 Posts
First things first, props to both writers for producing absolutely fucking hilarious cards.

I do have to give the vote to Poyser though, other than Sting/Mysterio, nothing really appeals to me on Shirley's card, whereas HHH/Race and HHH/Rollins have the potential to be classics. Vote goes to Poyser, but only just.

Credit to Shirley though for making something decent with the shit he had to work with,

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
SHIRLEY had the weaker roster starpower wise, but made it seem like less of a factor with some strong writing. Mysterio vs Sting is an interesting match and one that I'd really like to watch. Slightly disappointed that there was no mention of Mr. T's mom, or that Big Show didn't cry after his win. :no: Either way, good job, really enjoyed reading this. You should do a late 90's-early 2000's WCW BTB, I'd read that.

As for Poyser, he had more quality wrestling on his card, but as much as Race-HHH, Dusty-Rollins and HHH-Rollins appeal to me, there were just too many multiman matches to my liking, though it's not that big of a deal since it can be a bit challenging to get everyone on the card. Poyser did a goob job with the writing as well, and I think you could fare well in BTB too.

I'm gonna have to go with Poyser here. He had three great WRESTLING matches instead of just one, while also having some SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT mixed in.

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
I feel really bad for Shirley as this was the most entertaining card I've ever read in this section but my own voting logic means I have to go with Poyser for the strength of the matches on his card. If there's some kind of Wildcard system in place I vote it goes to Shirely because I want to read another one of those shows.

·
B̴l̨e͡edįng͜ Sin ⛧
10,403 Posts
This is my toughest yet since I really like both cards and the effort put into them. Poyser definitely has the better matches IMO but Shirley's all out fuckeryfest is ridiculously entertaining.

If I had to pick one to watch all the through it would be Shirley's.

But you did great too Poyser :hogan (Y)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts