Wrestling Forum banner

Which is the better card?

Kappa Auction FINALS! Moxx vs. Klee

1K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  ITRK93 
#1 ·
Welcome to the Kappa Auction Draft FINAL ROUND between MoxleyMoxx and Klee!! Here are the voting rules:

1) IF YOU WERE A MEMBER OF THIS AUCTION - Simply give a line or two regarding why you selected one card over the other and click your pick.

2) If YOU WERE NOT A MEMBER OF THIS AUCTION - You must give a couple of lines that show some analysis into WHY you made your decision, that extends beyond "I liked this card more; I would watch it, definitely" and click your pick.

Thanks for participating! And a special thank you to those draft participants who have continued to vote / remain active AFTER their eliminations! You guys have made this an absolute success and a very fun thing to be a part of. Thank you!!

On to the cards:

PRO WRESTLING FEDERATION PRESENTS:

PWF WRESTLING SPECTACLE

1. Tag Team Match
Matt Morgan & Stan Stasiak vs. D'Angelo Dinero & Elix Skipper

2. Flag Match
Jim Duggan vs. Takeshi Morishima

3. Singles Match
Sycho Sid vs. Umaga

4. Singles Match
Raven w/ Billy Kidman vs. Berlyn w/ Hak

5. Singles Match
Cesaro vs. Kenny Omega

6. Singles Match
Owen Hart vs. Kazuchika Okada

7. Singles Match
Vader vs. Yokozuna

---

Dallas, TX.
Reunion Arena

As you can probably guess by now, El Dandy wakes up from a new locker room once again.
He puts on his wrestling gear knowing he will likely end up wrestling again and heads out.

El Dandy is walking in the hallway, when he overhears something.. something very familiar..

"..I'm the champion, I oughta know. You know, I've been sizing up guys since I came to WCW,
and I think the one guy that stands out the most, the guy that I think has earned the title shot..
El Dandy, I think you're a heck of a wrestler, you're a great technician and you're a jam up guy, I don't see any reason.."

"wait a minute, El Dandy has been wrestling in the Cruiserweight division here, please"

"He's a great wrestler.."

"A great wrestler, but goodness sake there's a 50lbs difference!"

"Who are you to doubt El Dandy? This guy's a serious professional.."

At this point, El Dandy has heard enough and jumps into the shot.

"FUCK IT" yells the startled Gene Okerlund, as El Dandy grabs the mic from Bret.

"YES, WHO ARE YOU TO DOUBT THE GREAT EL DANDY, MEAN GENE?
AND YOU BRET, I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE, IN FACT, LETS DO THIS RIGHT NOW!"

8. Singles Match: WCW United States Heavyweight Championship
Bret Hart vs. El Dandy

..Bret Hart goes for the Sharpshooter, but Dandy manages to reverse it into the Dandy Roll..

3!

"El Dandy has done it! El Dandy has defeated Bret Hart for the WCW United States Heavyweight Championship!
This is the greatest night in the history of our sport Heenan! And if you're even thinking of changing the channel to our competition at the WWKLEE Network..."

As Schiavone and Heenan are freaking out over what just happened, El Dandy returns back to the present.

The End.

---

9. Street Fight Match
Brian Pillman vs. Dean Ambrose

10. Co-Main Event: Singles Match
Daniel Bryan vs. Shawn Michaels

11. The Main Event: Singles Match: PWF World Championship
Steve Austin (c) vs John Cena​

vs.

KLEEMANIA IV - The Big One

Many thanks for the 10’s of you that have bought the WWKLEE NETWORK!

When you call my name it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour I can feel your power
Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there

-MAIN EVENT-
World Heavyweight Championship Match

60 minute Iron Man Match

CM Punk vs Ric Fair

CM Punk, the longest reigning WWE Champion of the modern era takes on Ric Flair The legendary 16 time World Heavyweight Champion. Two of the greatest in ring performers do battle in a 60 minute time limit, Iron Man Match.

-----

CO-MAIN EVENT-

Singles Match

The Undertaker w/ Paul Bearer VS Hiroshi Tanahashi

The Undertaker is to do battle with the Mega Star from NJPW, Hiroshi Tanahashi. This one could be an absolute classic.

-----

Elimination Tornado 6 Man Tag Team Match

"The Dangerous Alliance" Rick Rude, Larry Zbyszko and Bobby Eaton vs Mr Perfect, Kevin Owens and Jerry “The King” Lawler

This one is bound to be crazy. A WAR you could say. The dangerous alliance have come together to take on a very dangerous team in themselves. They think they are better than The dangerous alliance and want the biggest stage to prove it.

-----

First Blood Singles Match

Kazushi Sakuraba vs Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman

If you're squeamish, you may want to look away. But don't look away. Buy this PPV.

-----

Singles Match

KENTA vs Macho Man Randy Savage

Randy Savage going against KENTA should be a beautiful concoction of acton, style and grace. It's poised to be a contest to be remembered forever.

-----

Singles Match

Shinsuke Nakamura w/ Miss Elizabeth vs Chris Jericho w/ Ralphus

Ralphus has issues issued a challenge to SWAGSUKE. If his man, JERICHO, can beat Nakamura at KLEEMANIA IV, then they get the services of the beautiful Miss Elizabeth. To share. Together. This one could get freaky folks. Who knows what to expect. Not only a an absolute Mat classic between the ropes, but it could also be a classic between the sheets.

SWAG said "YEEEAAAOOH"

It's on....

-----

Singles Match

Bubba Ray Dudley vs Buddy Rogers

Bubba Ray has always said he looked up to Buddy Rogers. Here he gets to take on his hero. He has vowed to destroy him....tune in to see what happens and if Bubba Ray gets taught a lesson.

-----

Singles Match

The Great Muta vs Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka

Great singles action. Two greats of the ring to battle.

-----

SPECIAL ATTRACTION 'BEST OF THE REST' ATTITUDE ERA TRIPLE THREAT MATCH WITH MIKE TYSON AS THE SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE.

Savio Vega VS Ahmed Johnson VS Rikishi

Three superstars from the attitude era do battle in a triple threat to see who can become the best of the rest.

-----

Singles Match
Grado vs Ultimate Warrior

On Yersel Grado. Grado has been on a roll lately and kicks off KLEEMANIA IV with a match against The Ultimate Warrior. This should be a cataclysm of crazy. When

---

See less See more
#5 ·
Klee has some great matchups in Punk/Flair, Taker/Tanahashi, and Nakamura/Jericho. The rest of the card is solid, but those are the standouts. Punk/Flair Iron Man would be phenomenal to watch, and Nakamura/Jericho would be a match I'd love to see.

But let's take a look at Moxx's card. Owen/Okada, Vader/Yokozuna, Pillman/Ambrose Street Fight, Bryan/HBK, and Austin/Cena? Are you fucking kidding me? His entire card is STACKED from top to bottom. His card takes it. No contest. No disrespect intended to Klee who has a great card and making the finals is nothing to scoff at.

Moxx wins.

#6 ·
Actually if I could, I would retract my vote.

Mox only missed out on two better matches but KLEE just makes mistakes at every turn.

I mean, Warrior in the opener with some no name jabroni? :Out

#8 ·
Here's what you should have done Klee m8:

Lesnar vs Rude
Punk vs Perfect
Savage vs Tanahashi
Flair vs Nakamura
Taker vs Sakuruba
Warrior vs Muta
Jericho vs KENTA
Owens vs Bully
Lawler vs Rogers

And the rest can be in the audience or be janitors backstage.

And that isn't even with stips. Wasted opportunity doing the 6-Man imo.

At least that way you would have evened up the voting with some Jap **** on your side due to preference but now...you'll have jabroni like Soul say you only hae three good matches. :mj2

You disappoint me lad. :hogan

#11 · (Edited)
Moxx having the chutzpah to actually book the El Dandy/Bret Hart dream match in the FINAL round! 16 years in the making! What a payoff!

Not to mention his triple main event features 3 legit big time dream matches. Props to Klee he had a great run and I appreciate his puro heavy roster, but there can only be 1 and I'm buying PWF WRESTLING SPECTACLE imo

:sundin

#13 ·
CASE FOR MOXX
- Gotta love a flag match
- DANDY VS. BRET. Amazing.
- 3 big matches that would do good business and are fresh

CASE AGAINST MOXX
- Not into a lot of the undercard
- Vader-Yoko happened irl and under-delivered iirc
- Dandy not in the main event :Out
- I, weirdly, wouldn't care for the big money matches that much

CASE FOR KLEE
- Punk-Flair is a total dream match/alcohol-related feud
- Dangerous Alliance! For me?
- Oh my days. Sakuraba-Brock. :mark:

CASE AGAINST KLEE
- Who's Ric Fair?
- No Heyman with Dangerous Alliance
- None of the other stuff really appeals to me. Even though a lot of the seperate individuals do.

DECISION
Moxx has about 5 really good matches. However, Klee has 2 that, combined, hype me up more that the 5.

Neither lower-card is great, but Moxx's has the hook of the Dandy storyline. Perhaps the single greatest angle of the whole DRAFT.

However, Moxx failed to put Dandy in the main event, after all of that build up! Which led me to believe that this was a draw, on first viewing.

On second viewing, I noticed Duggan-Morishima. Therefore Moxx just pips it. And what a match to win it with! A combined $185,000 of talent making the difference. It's a Christmas miracle!

#14 ·
Both excellent, EXCELLENT cards worthy of the finals of a great draft. Ultimately though I get to the second half of Moxx's show, and that shit just accelerates out ahead of KENVBARDEN and doesn't let up. The Dandy payoff was PRICELESS, and I loved the combined quoting of Bret's speech about Dandy being a jam-up guy AND Mean Gene's classic "FUCK IT!" soundbite. Those little touches just made a great card a little bit greater, and it's why Moxx gets my vote.

Excellent showing for both of you all tournament long though!

#16 ·
While Moxx's card had some interesting pairings, I my smark and mark panties got wet over Klee's card. Jesus Christ, man. If I had a penis, it would be rock hard right now. :mark:

My vote goes to Klee!

Congratulations on you two for getting to the finals. It was fun playing with you guys. :D

#17 ·
Sorry for the short words here. I know Klee is a lot more of a bigger mark for Japan and older stuff than me and it's no surprise my vote goes to Moxx here. I don't care for the El Dandy marking whatsoever but his top three matches are incredible. He had been holding out on Pillman/Ambrose and for good reason. Austin/Cena is great despite the fact I'd much rather see Austin/Eddie. :side:

Klee's card on the other hand isn't my kind of thing. In fact I'm not sure I'd be into Flair vs. Punk either but I can see people liking that, at least. The rest is pretty eh and a lot of things seem to be mismanaged in my opinion, but otherwise, still a strong card. Great finals.

#18 ·
Probably doesn't matter now but I would have voted for Klee's card due to all of the high-anticipated matchups such as Tanahashi vs. Taker and Nakamura vs. Jericho.

I'm off to Canada to see chemical now though. Happy Holidays everyone. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.