·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After 13 years, he managed to do it right, good for him.
Ha, he's not great in the ring, but considering he only brought back his tombstone a couple of months ago, he's doing it better then in the past.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
I remember in the 2000-ish days when Kane's tombstone looked incredibly fake because he didn't position the opponent and his legs correctly to make it look like the head was hitting the mat..ex: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI80eBeSqyU
He only did that type of Tombstone around 2003-05 with Linda, Shane, Lita, and RVD as it's only victims otherwise all his tombstones have been pretty much the same.

Kane's tombstone on Rey and Taker tonight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk6ipinEhWU

Anyone else think that Kane's tombstone has gotten a lot better now?
Lol now that Taker has gotten pudgy and that his hair has visibly receded he actually resembles Kane quite a bit.

·
Registered
721 Posts
All he needs now is a powerbomb type move and a submission so he can match the Undertaker's Last Ride and Hell's Gate.

·
Registered
721 Posts
True man.....
I was like WHOA!!! When I saw that tombston piledriver. Man Kane had a good build up in SS.
Defeated Rey, beat up a weakened Undertaker man he's on a roll!
Gotta see more improvements in moves later on.

·
Registered
25 Posts
True man.....
I was like WHOA!!! When I saw that tombston piledriver. Man Kane had a good build up in SS.
Defeated Rey, beat up a weakened Undertaker man he's on a roll!
Gotta see more improvements in moves later on.
Yeah, i dont see Kane as someone who is ever going to amazingly entertaining in the ring anymore, but i feel this is OWED to him, so im ok with it.. and the match was pretty good in my opinion.

·
Registered
721 Posts
True they really owe it to him since he's been backed and pulled down alot in the past years.
Now with the WWE Heavyweight belt, things have changed for the better for Kane.

·
Registered
970 Posts
I miss the days when Kane's moveset was that of a much smaller, quicker wrestler... Granted that was back in the day when he was slimmer, quicker and had more muscle mass but it was pretty cool seeing such a big guy doing "normal" wrestling moves.

Fair play to him tombstoning Rey though... That's a few he's done now and Rey is easily the most difficult wrestler to tombstone while making it look cool and have it be safe. Rey's small and there's no hair to mask any gap between the head and the floor.

I was a bit against another Taker/Kane feud but it's looking to me like this'll be ultimately settled at WrestleMania. Obviously Taker should win but I think if they build it up and Taker's weakened and Kane's back as the old Big Red Monster and maybe spread a few dirtsheet, "Taker retirement" rumours then it could work out to be a worthy match in the streak.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts