Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
It's Kane... Seen it all a million times before. However well they manage to 'rehab' his character, thanks to too much jobbing or terrrrrrible writing, he's always ends up looking like a joke in no time.

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,388 Posts
He's by far my all time favorite and probably always will be and I hate how they've used him since 2003.

This is probably my favorite ever WWE moment

I would be thrilled to have this monster back, even if it means passing on the character to someone other than Glen Jacobs after he retires. He's one of the only superstars who remains loyal to Kayfabe aswell and you need that mythical element in there. Once he took off his mask he wasn't a monster anymore. He's not in the shape he was, he's far less muscular, shaky in his movements and just simply not fit.

His return was a quite incredible mark out moment (although the commentators are just shit and fucked it up a little) and I love his entrance. He's just doing the same job as he was without the mask though, he's just sellig for Cena, Orton and whoever else they wantto push. It's sad that after all his loyalty they can't give him a sustained main event run masked.

The only way they can salvage him to be that monster they've tried hyping him up to be is a surprise win over Orton at Mania to be honest. Someone has to put KANE over for once, Undertaker did it and I wish they'd make Orton put more guys over.
Thankyou mate, that was the one occasion i was trying to explain to my mate but couldn't remember the event, thought it was the Royal Rumble :(

Kane aint been as badass since the 'Original big red machine' , his black and red suit and full mask was legendary IMO...

21 - 22 of 22 Posts