Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if anyones mentioned this before I dont really wanna look so I'm just gonna post. When kane just got to WWE he couldnt talk well he needed a voice thingy. And then they said he had scars and burns on his face from the Undertaker on his face. now that they demasked him He had burn marks for the first few weeks and then the magicly disappeared. Also his hair why in the world does he shave his head in the back and then towards the front he shaves it more...It kinda looks dumb. Heres a story line I've been thinking of since smackdown has 2nd rate superstars why not take the only 1st rate star and put him on raw to make a fued between brothers. It would be awesome to see a fued between Kane and the Undertaker now that hes gone gothic again. Anyone else agree?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Please explain why this belongs in the Be the Booker thread. Someone please move this and tell this n00b off.

·
Banned
887 Posts
Can this person read? General WWE Forums - Dumbass!

·
Registered
487 Posts
yeah. I mean. You did explain a story. not much of a story though. Firstly already been a kane-taker feud. Ever heard of WMXX. it was gothic Taker then and the match was pish. All you said was that there should be a feud between them. Yes well I can say There should be a feud between HHH and Tajiri for WMXI. I amde a freaking story. has this been moved yet. Like Superbeast said you didn't book a single thign you just said you wanted a feud. even what I just did to tell you something was a booking because I made it for a show. You didn't even mention a match just a feud. Not all feuds are ended in match. Most but not all. Also taking one of the three superstars that carries Smackdown! is bad. Trade Kane over to Smackdown then for once he might get the title for more than a week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts