Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kaneanite, Here's your sign.

Hey Kaneanite, Apparently you don't know the difference between kissing ass and paying respect to one of the most respected wrestling families out there. What you did, by posting that one thread that ended up being closed, was tasteless and disrespectful pieces of work that I had the displeasure of ever reading. Then you had the gall to call me an asskisser. Well my friend, I have almost never flamed a mod before. But you may become the first. What I did was thanking someone who had the guts to do the right thing. now back off jerk. :flip :flip

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Pucker up.....

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In Breakdown V.1 I respect you. But he ran his mouth off in Why do Drugs.

If he had a beef with me, He should of posted his problem in the right thread.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
wvaslob25705 said:
My beef is with Kaneanite, not you.
In a public forum, beef's what's for dinner. If you wished for it to be one on one, you shoulda gone through pm's. But if I feel privy to tossin a one liner or such into the mix, I believe as a member, I'm entitled to post it. So deal!

Don't make me give you a Tater Salad UT. :D I'll do it!

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Of Course You have the right to butt in, as it is my right to say that I have no problem with you.

N

·
0 Posts
Don't be knockin' my dawg Cody, you slob.

loz get it cuz ur name sez slob loz

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Re: Kaneanite, Here's your sign.

wvaslob25705 said:
Hey Kaneanite, Apparently you don't know the difference between kissing ass and paying respect to one of the most respected wrestling families out there. What you did, by posting that one thread that ended up being closed, was tasteless and disrespectful pieces of work that I had the displeasure of ever reading. Then you had the gall to call me an asskisser. Well my friend, I have almost never flamed a mod before. But you may become the first. What I did was thanking someone who had the guts to do the right thing. now back off jerk. :flip :flip
1. What thread did I post that was tasteless and disrespectful?

2. I know the difference between kissing ass and "paying respect to one of the most respected wrestling families out there". Apparently you do not.

3. Yes, I had the gall to call you an asskisser. I call them like I see them.

4. I'm glad you've never flamed a mod before, but sadly, unless you can go back a few years in time, I won't be the first.

5. I have no beef with you, so stop trying to make something out of nothing. You're not going to become known, and cool, just because you want to try and start "beef" with me. I made my comment to you and WWF Angel because, frankly, you two were sticking out like sore thumbs, being so nice and friendly and goody-goody. To put it simply, it seemed like you two were kissing ass or sucking up. If you truly are that goody-goody, then fine, continue on. I didn't force you to take what I said to heart. Both you and WWF Angel are some of the most touchy people I've seen on here. Christ...

Please, slob, before you try to "call me out" or start some "beef" with me, please do your research, and put some thought into your big deal you're trying to create. Thanks.

-Kaneanitte

1 - 20 of 47 Posts