Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have being doing a show at LND forums and i am now moving it here it is set at the start of 1998. and i have quit my old thread KWO this is what has been happening recently

Royal Rumble 1998

British Bulldog wins the WWE title off Shawn Michaels thanks to interferance from Bret Hart. Stone cold eliminates The rock to win rumble. Final 4 were them 2 and Kane and Bret Hart

Febuary week 1 Raw

The rock beats Bret Hart in a bloody match as Bret passes out to his own finisher move. Also Stone cold beats HHH.

Week 2 Raw

Bret Hart beats Shane McMahon and he now faces Vince McMahon in a steel cage at No way out. The rock beats HHH and he will face Stone cold at No way out in a Mo 1 contender match.

Also Kane and Ken Shamrock face each other this week and the winner faces the British Bulldog at No way out

No Mercy card so far

Rock v Stone cold

Bret Hart v Vince McMahon cage match ( if bret wins he faces Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania)

Owen Hart v Shawn Michaels

Kurt Angle v Val Venis ( Kurt angles Debut match)

Roster

Ahmed Johnsen
Al Snow
Big Bossman
Billy Gunn
Bob Holly
Bret Hart
Bradshaw
British Bulldog WWE Champion
Chainz
Christian
Crush
Dlo Brown
Edge
Farroq
Funaki
Gangrel
Godfather
Goldust
Grand master sexay
Jeff Hardy
Jef Jarret
Kane
Ken Shamrock
Kurt Angle
Mankind
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy
Owen Hart
Road Dogg
Rock Intercontinental Champion
Savio Vega
Scotty 2 Hotty
Shawn Michals
Steve Blackman
Steve Willams
Stone Cold
Tazz
HHH European Champion
Undertaker
Vader
Val Venis
Willam Regal
X-Pac

Tag teams

Edge and Christian
Hardyz
2 Cool
Dlo and Mark Henry
Crush and Chainz
New age outlaws Tag team Champions
APA

Factions
DX
Nation of Domination
The Brood

Women
Debra
Ivory
Jackquelyne
Sable
Terri Runnels

Raw week 3 card

Kane v Ken Shamrock
Stone cold v Dlo Brown
APA v Undertaker and Vader
Ahmed Johnsen v Billy Gunn
Bret Hart v Gangrel

Recent news

Shawn Michaels and HHH are fined for invading a WCW pay per view by climbing into their ring in the middle of their main event

Tazz is out for about 2 weeks after being in a car crash

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Raw week 3 Febuary
JR: Welcome to Raw folks what a night it will be

King: Yes Kane faces Ken Shamrock and the winner faces the Bulldog next Sunday at No way out

JR: What a way to start Raw next is Bret Hart v Gangrel

Match 1 Bret Hart v Gangrel

Bret kicks away at Gangrel’s knees he throws him to the ropes and dropkicks his Knees

Mid match Highlights

. Gangrel hits a DDT and goes for the cover 1…….2…….kickout by Bret.

Finish: Bret hits the sharp shooter on Gangrel who taps out

Winner of the match Bret Hart after 6 minutes 59 seconds

JR: Dominant win for Bret Hart

King: You can only imagine in seeing what will happen to Vince McMahon locked in a steel cage with Bret Hart.

JR: Lets go backstage as I believe Michael Cole is standing with Stone cold

Camera goes backstage with Stone cold and Michael Cole

Cole: Next Sunday you face the Rock and your Chance to face the Champion at Wrestlemania is on the line

Stone cold: Hell Yeah it is and I am gonna stomp a mudhole in that son of a bitch and walk it dry. He thinks he might take me to Jabroni Drive but he won’t I will take him to Stone cold’s whup ass drive and that’s the bottom line cause Stone cold says so

Match 2 Ahmed Johnsen v Billy Gunn( with Road Dogg )

Before the match Billy and Road dogg double team up on Ahmed which leads to Road dogg been sent to the back.

Mid match Highlights

. Billy hits the one and only and goes for the cover 1…..2…….kickout by Ahmed

. Ahmed Johnsen hits a powerbomb and goes for the cover but Gunn kicks out at 2

. Ahmed gets Billy up for another powerbomb but Billy reverses it into a tornado DDT

Finish: Billy accidently knocks the ref down. He hits the Fame Asser on ahmed and goes for the cover but the ref is down. Then the Nation of Domination run to the ring. Godfather hits the Death valley driver on Gunn. Then Mark Henry hits the big splash and then Dlo hits the Frog splash onto Gunn. Rock then picks Billy up and hits the Rock bottom to him he then puts
Ahmed over Billy and Ahmed gets the win

Winner of the match Ahmed Johnsen after 10 minutes

After the match The rock grabs a mic

Rock: The Nation Of Domination would like to introduce you to our new member Ahmed Johnsen

JR: Another Nation member this gets worse

King: Ahmed Johnsen isn’t as stupid as I thought.

Backstage Shawn Michaels is training vince

Shawn: I am going to make you so fit you will kick Bret Hart’s ass in seconds

Vince: I don’t want to do this no more my legs are killing

Shawn: This is only the beginning Vince tomorrow you and me will go to the UFC and you can have a fight with one of their superstars.

Vince: WHAT!

Shawn: Or I could make you face Mike Tyson in a boxing match

Vince: No way in hell am I doing that

Shawn: Yeah actually you don’t want to have your ear bitten off so Lennox Lewis it is then

King: Lennox Lewis against Vince McMahon that would make my life worth while

JR: We have to buy some front row tickets for that

Match 3 APA v Undertaker and Vader

Bradshaw throws Taker to the ropes but gets hit with a clothesline

Mid match Highlights

. Taker gets Bradshaw up for the Tombstone but Farroq hits Taker from Behind. He kicks him in the mid section and hits the Dominater to Undertaker

. Taker tags in Vader who straight away grabs Farroq by the throat and hits a chokeslam

Finish: Taker gets Farroq up for the tombstone but Bradshaw hits Taker from behind with a steel chair

Winners of the match via DQ Undertaker and Vader after 13 minutes 32 seconds

After the match Bradshaw hits Vader with the chair. He then starts choking him with it until he starts bleeding. Farroq brings in a table. He and Bradshaw do a double spinebuster to Undertaker through the table.

JR: Those pack of animals have got themselves Disqualified

King: Just if I had popcorn that would have been perfect

Backstage Kane is watching the TV

Kane: The APA have done a good job for me(starts laughing)

The camera switches to Shawn Michaels and Vince McMahon running around the arena and they bump into Owen Hart

Owen: Look who it is the slimeball gang

Shawn: Vince keep running

Vince: But my legs hurt

Shawn: Just go

Vince starts running

Shawn: Look who it is the Nugget

Owen: What the hell are you doing

Shawn: Warming up Vince so he can beat the hell out of Bret Hart

Owen: And that’s why he has just fell over. I bet your not doing it for him your doing it for yourself to get ready for an ass kicking by Owen Hart

Owen walks away

JR: Intresting confrontation there but Kane set up Undertaker and Vader what a psychotic man

King: We should of known Kane had something to do with it.

Match 4 Stone cold v Dlo Brown

Stone cold throws Dlo to the ropes and hits a Lou thoesz press to him.

Mid match Highlights

. Stone cold goes for the stunner but Dlo pushes him away and then hits a sky high spinebuster to Stone cold

. Dlo hits the Frog splash and goes for the cover 1….2….kickout by stone cold

Finish: Stone cold hits the stunner for the victory

Winner of the match Stone Cold after 11 minutes 23 seconds

JR: Hell yeah stone cold has sent a message to the rock by beating Nation member Dlo Brown

Ahmed Johnsen runs out. He kicks Austin in the midsection and hits a powerbomb.

JR: What the hell was that all about

King: Ahmed Johnsen has to prove himself and he did just that

No way out commercial

JR announces the No way out card

WWE Title British Bulldog v Kane/Ken shamrock

Rock v Stone cold

Cage match Bret Hart v Vince McMahon

Shawn Michaels v Owen Hart

New age outlaws+X-Pac v Dlo Brown, Mark Henry and Ahmed Johnsen

Vader v Bradshaw

Undertaker v Farroq

Kurt Angle v Val Venis

JR: This next match determines who will face British Bulldog next Sunday at No Mercy

King: Hang on a second I have just found out this match will be a no DQ

JR: Oh God this is Kane’s type of match.

King: But Ken Shamrock has history of weapons as well remember his Lion Dens matches

JR: Good point

Match 5 No DQ Match Kane v Ken Shamrock

Ken shamrock attacks Kane with a baseball bat from behind. Ken shamrock throws Kane to the ropes and hits Kanes ankle with the base ball bat.

Mid match Highlights.

. Ken shamrock brings in a steel chair. He wraps it around Kane’s ankle and locks on a ankle lock. Kane gets up though and punches shamrock in the face which breaks the hold.

. Kane brings in a stop sign. Kane hits Shamrock off the head with it and Ken starts bleeding.

. Kane chokeslams Ken shamrock through the announcers table

. Kane hits shamrock with a steel chair

Finish: Kane hits the tombstone to Ken on steel steps to get the win

Winner of the match Kane after 15 minutes 45 seconds

JR: By Gawd Kane is going to No Way out to face British Bulldog

King: Ken Shamrock got destroyed in that match and you have to worry about what will happen to the Bulldog at No Way out.

JR: We will see you next week folks

Raw goes off air

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Raw preview

With only 6 days to go to No Way out will ther be any more suprises tonight.

With days away from his first title shot Kane gets a stern test and he faces Owen Hart

After been attacked last week Stone cold will look for revenge as he faces Ahmed Johnsen

Also Ken shamrock and Bret Hart face HHH and ex DX Member Shawn Michaels. What will happen as Bret and Shawn are both in the ring the first time since Surviver Series 97

Card:

Jeff Jarret v X-Pac
Ken shamrock and Bret Hart v Shawn Michaels and HHH
Undertaker v APA
Stone cold v Ahmed Johnsen
Kane v Owen Hart

Backstage news

Bobby Heenan has signed a 3 year contract with the WWE. He will most likely be a commentater and join King and JR in a 3 man commentating team he will make his comeback at No Way Out.

There will be a new show on Sunday called Showdown. It will replace Sunday night heat and it will have a 1 hour timeslot on English Channel sky one

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Raw Febuary week 4 from The Georgia Dome

JR: Welcome to Monday night Raw from the Georgia Dome and we are only 6 days away from the second PPV of the year No Way Out

King: Tonight that monster Kane faces the King of Harts Owen Hart

JR: And we are days from the payback match Bret Hart gets Vince McMahon in a steel cage

King: I can’t wait for it Bret Hart has wanted to get on his hands on Vince ever since he got screwed at Survivor Series last year

The British Bulldogs theme plays and the crowd Erupts

Howard Finkel: Please welcome the WWE Champion The British Bulldog

JR: Here is the champ

King: To be honest with you I don’t see the Bulldog winning at No Way out

British Bulldog: Ever since I have found out that I will face Kane, I have been thinking of one thing. Whupping his ass.

Crowd Cheers

And I am determined I will be the first British Wrestler to headline Wrestlemania

An explosion happens and Kane walks to the ring been met with boos by the crowd.

JR: What does he want

King: I don’t know but he is just freaky.

Kane snatches the mic off Bulldog

Kane: You whup my ass I don’t think so is it me or I am unbeaten. I have took out the best guys. Ken shamrock, Vader, Undertaker

Crowd cheers when they hear the Undertaker

Kane: But you won’t be added because your too crap .

Kane and Bulldog exchange puches but Bulldog picks him up onto his shoulders and hits a running powerslam.

JR: By god the Bulldog out powered Kane in that little fight.

King: This match could go either way

Jeff Jarrets music hits and he makes his way to the ring accompanied by Debra

Howard Finkel: Making his way to the ring accompanied by Debra and weighing in at 265 pounds Jeff Jarret

King: Puppies!!!!!!!! I think I have changed my favourite wrestler to Jeff Jarret because of Debra.

JR: This should be a great match to Kickstart Raw

Dx MUSIC PLAYS AND x-Pac makes his way to the ring to Cheers

Howard Finkel: Coming down to the ring weighing in at 245 pounds he is a member of DX X-Pac

JR: Big cheers for X-Pac who has risen in fame since coming back to the WWE

King: I have got to give the advantage of this match to Jeff Jarret because X-Pac is coming to the ring on his own because no one likes him

JR: There is people who like him

King: Well i can't see them can not see them

JR: HHH has a tag team match to prepare for and the new age outlaws are resting tonight.

King: Yeah right i bet you they are planning an assasination back there now

Match 1 Jeff Jarret v X-Pac

Jarret throw X-Pac to the ropes but only to get hit with a spinning wheel kick.

Mid match: X-Pac hits the X-Factor on Jeff and goes for the cover

1………………..2………..Debra distracts the ref to disrupt the count. X-Pac goes to the ref. But then Jeff Jarret rolls him up from behind 1………………2………….kickout by X-Pac

JR: So close for Jarret there

King: Debra not only has puppies but she is smart too

Finish: Debra distracts the Ref which allows Jeff Jarret to get his Guitar and smash it over X-Pacs face. He goes for the cover 1………………….2…………………..3

Howard: The winner of this match Jeff Jarret

JR: Damn it Jeff has stole one tonight thanks to a little help from that Jezebel.

King: How dare you call Debra a Jezebel just because you know she will never go off with you

Camera shows the ending of that match

JR: I believe Michael Cole is standing with Mr McMahon

Camera switches to Cole and Vince

Cole: Mr McMahon you are days away from your big match with the Hitman Bret Hart

Vince: Yes I am and the last 2 weeks I have been training like hell with a bit of help from Shawn Michaels

Cole: If you beat Bret this Sunday it will be the biggest shock of the WWE history

Vince: Do you know what. Bret is an old man nearly as old as me. And I don’t care if he is part of the most legendary wrestling family alive today. I will shock the wrestling world this Sunday

JR: Vince is very confident

King: Bret has the wrestling advantage but Vince can just hand out cash and people will help him

Howard Finkel: The next match is a tag team match. Firstly weighing in at 277 pounds he is a member of DX he is Triple H

HHH comes down to the ring with mixed reactions

JR: This man has had a bad time recently. Losing to Rock and Stone cold over the last few weeks

King: HHH will be wanting to prove he is the game tonight.

Howard: And his partner weighing in at 263 pounds he is the HeartBreak Kid Shawn Michaels

Crowd boos heavily as he makes his way to the ring

JR: Look at the response from the crowd they hate him

King: Shawn will not worry about these idiotic fans. He will care about taking out the Hitman.

Howard: And their opponents firstly weighing in at 276 pounds he is the worlds most dangourous man Ken Shamrock

JR: A great performance by Ken last week against Kane but he could not handle the brutal power by the monster

King: Face it JR Kane is the next champion and Ken should not have anything to do with the WWE Title

Howard: And his opponents he is 269 pounds he is the Hitman Bret Harttttt

JR: What an ovation for the legend

King: This will be the first time Bret hart and Shawn Michaels are in the ring the same time since Surviver Series

JR: I can tell ya sparks are gonna fly.

Match 2 HHH and Shawn Michaels v Ken Shamrock and Bret Hart

Bret takes down Shawn with a lou thoesz press and starts beating the hell out of him. HHH then attacks Bret from behind.

Mid match: HHH gets Bret in a sleeper hold. Bret fights out of it runs at the ropes but gets caught by a knee smash by HHH. HHH tags in Shawn who waits till he gets up and takes him down with a dropkick and goes for the cover 1………….2…………kickout by Bret.

JR: A 2 count there. Bret Hart is getting a beating in this stage of the match.

King: I bet you Vince has told them to take Bret out

Shawn sets Bret for the sweet chin music but Bret catches the foot and takes him down with a clothesline. Shawn quickly tags in HHH who gets knocked down straight away from Bret. A few minutes later Bret locks the sharpshooter onto HHH

JR: Bret has the sharpshooter on will he tap

King: Don’t tap HHH please don’t tap

HHH reaches the ropes. Bret then tags in Ken shamrock who starts working over HHH ankle.

Finish: HHH gets Shamrock in the Pedigree position but Ken trips him up and locks on the ankle lock and HHH taps out

Howard: The winners of this match after 15 minutes 33 seconds Bret Hart and Ken Shamrock

JR: Great performance by all 4 men but HHH taps out to the ankle lock.

King: I can’t believe it HHH taps out to the ankle lock that is a shock.

Camera goes backstage with the Nation of Domination

Rock: This Sunday will be our night. You guys will beat DX

Dlo: Hell Yeah

Rock: And I will go to Wrestlemania to face the WWE Champion

Ahmed: Whats in it for us

Rock: Well when I win the title I will give each of you a title shot.

Godfather: That sounds good

Mark Henry: But if I beat you for the title we will have to pay for an extra big title.

The rest of the nation look at him weirdly

Rock: Letssss just think about No way out for now

Howard: This next match is a handicap match. Firstly weighing in at a combined weight of 598 pounds Bradshaw and Farroq the APA

Jr: Last week Kane sent these 2 men to take out the Undertaker and Vader

King: And now this Sunday Bradshaw faces Vader and the Undertaker v Farroq

Howard: And their opponent he weighs in at 325 pounds he is the Undertaker

JR: But it will take a lot more to take out the Undertaker

Match 3 : 3 APA V The Undertaker

Taker punches away at both men but then Bradshaw hits him eith a big boot and then hits an elbow drop to him

Mid match: Farroq hits the Dominater on Taker and goes for the cover 1……….2………kickout by the dead man. Taker then sits up and grabs Farroq by the throat and hits a huge chokeslam. Bradshaw then hits a fallaway slam.

Finish: Taker goes for the tombstone on Bradshaw but Farroq hits him with a steel chair.

Howard: The winner of the match Via DQ after 9 minutes and 3 seconds The Undertaker

After the match The APA double team on Taker but Vader runs out and scare them away

JR: Thank God for Vader. Undertaker was moments away from being injured and not at No way out

King: That wouldn’t be such bad.

Kurt Angle promo. In the promo Kurt says he will be the greatest wrestler ever

JR: We are only 6 days away from Kurt Angles Debut

King: I think Kurt will be a great buy for the WWE he will be the first Olympic gold medallist to wrestle for the WWE

Howard: Making his way to the ring he is a member of the Nation of Domination he is Ahmed Johnsen.

JR: This man is very powerful and steve Austin will have a tricky match

King: You just got to look at this man and know Stone cold won’t win

Howard: And his opponent weighing in at 281 pounds he is Stone Cold Steve Austin

JR: The crowd has erupted

King: He is making his way to the ring drinking beer he is already drunk I suppose

Match 4 Ahmed Johnsen v Stone Cold

Stone cold spits beer in his face and then starts kicking him in the corner he throws him to the ropes and hits a Lou Thoesz press.

Mid match: Stone cold hits a spine buster on Ahmed and goes for the cover 1………..2………kickout by Ahmed. Austin picks him up and throws him to the corner. Hr runs at him but Ahmed takes him down with a big boot.After about 6 minutes of Ahmed dominating Ahmed hits the powerbomb to Stone cold and goes dor the cover 1………..2………….kickout by Austin

JR: 2 Count there Stone cold is in deep trouble

King: Yes he is and Ahmed Johnsen is showing he will be a good buy for the Nation.

Finish: Stone cold hits the Stunner for the victory

Howard: The winner of this match after 11 minutes 22 seconds Stone Cold Steve Austin.

King: Ahmed has screwed up big time

JR: Yes he has and the next man on stone colds list is The Rock

King: Now i tell you this stone cold will not beat Rocky

JR: Why

King: Because a bald headed person who puts up his middle thinger should never main event Wrestlemania

No way out commercial

Howard: It is now time for the main event of the evening firstly weighing in at 267 pounds Owen Harttttt

JR: Big cheers for Owen Hart who will face Shawn Michaels in a few days.

King: But tonight he is against a big red freak.

Howard: And his opponent weiging in at 328 pounds he is Kane

JR: This man is a total monster and since coming to the WWE last October he is Undefeated

King: And that’s why he is the no 1 contender

Match 5 Kane v Owen Hart

Owen attack kane from behind he throws Kane to the ropes but gets met with a huge big boot.

Mid match. Kane mocks Bulldog by hitting a running powerslam on Owen. Kane gets Owen up for the tombstone but Owen reverses into a hurricarana. A few seconds later he takes Kane over the top rope with a spinning wheel kick. Owen grabs Kanes head and hits it off the ring post. He throws him back in and goes for the cover 1……….2……….kickout by Kane. Owen attacks legs for a few minutes. Owen locks the sharpshooter on

JR: Kane is in the sharpshooter will he tap

King: Don’t tap Kane your reputation will be down the toilet if you tap

Kane overpowers Owen and gets to the bottom rope.

Finish: Kane hits a chokeslam on Owen for the victory.

Howard: And the winner of the match after 16 minutes 18 seconds Kannnnnnnnnnnee

JR: By God this man is a monster but he will be tested when he meets the Bulldog at No Way Out

King: Firstly shut up abut him being a monster. Owen gave it his all but Kane Was too good for him

JR: I can't wait for No way out it will be great.

King: I agree with you some top quality matches including Bret v McMahon, Shawn v Owen, Rock v Stone cold and Bulldog v Kane

JR: See you at No way out folks

Raw goes off air

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No way out preview

The monster Kane goes for the WWE title as he faces the first British WWE Champion British Bulldog

There will be No way out for Vince McMahon as he is locked inside a steel cage with Bret Hart

The final 2 men in last months Royal Rumble shall collide as Stone cold faces the rock and the winner goes to face the WWE Champion at Wrestlemania

Also a great match will happen as Shawn Michaels locks up with Owen Hart

What will happen at the last pay per view before Wrestlemania 14. tune in to find out

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
No way out from the Winnipeg arena in Winnipeg Canada

No way out promo showing the build up to tonights event

JR: Welcome every body to No way out from the Winnipeg arena here in Canada.

King: This is going to be a great night and I am pumped up for this event.

JR: I would like to introduce you to our new member of the commentating team Bobby Heenan welcome back to the WWE Bobby.

Bobby: Thank you JR and I am glad to be back with the WWE because WCW Sucked

King: I think I will get along with you because it does.

JR: And I am afraid for Vince McMahons sake because what he did to Bret Hart at Surviver Series was unacceptable

Bobby: These fans will make it extremely hard for Vince because not only Bret is against Vince everybody sitting behind us is.

DX Music hits and the crowd erupts

Howard Finkel: Coming down to the ring Road dogg, X-Pac and Billy Gunn Degeneration X

JR: Big eruption for DX who have had a few bad weeks recently

Bobby: What do you expect all they tell people to suck it

Road dogg grabs a mic

Road Dogg: Welcome to the Dogg house. Ladies and Gentleman and kids of all ages Degeneration X proudly present you X-Pac and the tag team champions of the Worlddddddd.

Billy: And Nation if you think you actually have a chance of winning we have 2 words for ya

X-Pac: Suck it

Bobby: I told you all they do is suck it.

JR: Oh will you shut up your nearly as bad as King.

Howard: And their opponents Dlo Brown, Ahmed Johnsen and Mark Henry the Nation of Domination

Bobby: I like these guys

JR: These men have been on a role recently except for 2 losses against Stone cold

Match 1 DX V The nation of Domination

X-Pac throws Dlo the corner. He kicks him in the face which makes Dlo fall on his ass. He then goes for the Bronco Buster but Dlo moves out the way and rolls out the ring.

Mid match

X-Pac goes for the X-Factor but Dlo reverses it into a powerbomb he goes for the cover 1………2……..kickout by X-Pac

JR: So close for a nation win there.

King: I am suprised Dlo didn’t slip on X-Pacs grease which had fallen out his hair

Dlo tags in Mark Henry. Mark henry hits X-Pac with a running leg drop. He then follows that with a number of elbow drops. But x-pac rolls before mark Henry goes for a falling headbutt and X-Pac tags in Road dogg who takes Mark down with a big clothesline. He then drops Mark down with a dropkick and goes for the cover but Mark throws Road dogg off him. For the next few minutes Billy and Road dogg double team up on Mark. Mark finally tags in Ahmed while Billy tags in X-Pac And ahmed takes him down with a big boot. A few minutes later Ahmed Johnson hits a huge sit-down Power bomb on X-Pac. He goes for the cover 1………2………Road dogg breaks the count.

Finish: The ref is being distracted with a brawl happening outside as The new age outlaws are fighting with Ahmed and Mark Henry. In the ring X-Pac hits the X-Factor on Dlo and goes for the cover but the ref is outside the ring. The Godfather runs to the ring and hits the Death valley driver to X-Pac and puts Dlo over X-Pac. The ref comes back into the ring and counts the 3 count and awards the match to the Nation

Howard: The winners of the match The nation of Domination

JR: By Gawd The nation have beat DX

Bobby: That was great to watch classic cheating

King: (Laughs) DX are just plain losers.

Backstage Michael Cole is interviewing Bret Hart

Michael: You are about an hour away from facing your big enemy Vince McMahon.

Bret: Do you know what Cole I have been dreaming about this night for months. You talk about my best night ever. This will be. I have had great matches in my time but this will be my favourite Vince and I will enjoy kicking your ass all over Canada.

JR: This match is 13 years in the making

Bobby: And vince will win

JR: Don’t be silly

Howard: Coming down to the ring he is the olimpic gold medallist. He is the self proclaimed greatest wrestler in the World Kurt Angle

Bobby: Self proclaimed my ass

King: He is. he is Americas greatest wrestler

JR: He will have a tough task tonight as he faces Val Venis

King: Is that the man who thinks Mae Young is sexy.

King( Laughs at Bobby’s comment)

Kurt grabs the mic. During his speech he as bottles thrown in at him

Kurt: You fans are only booing me because I live in a better country which whipped your ass in the olimpics.

Bobby: That’s right

Everytime I come to Canada I smell something really horrible. Is this the town of the people who eat Garlic every day or something

Val venis’s music comes on in the middle of Kurt’s speech

Howard: And his opponent weighing in at 272 pounds Val Venis

JR: Kurt angles speech has been interrupted by Val Venis

Match 2 Kurt Angle v Val Venis

Kurt angle lock up. Kurt then pushes him, Val venis pushes him back. Kurt angle goes for the clothesline but Val ducks and hits a low blow to him.

Mid match: Val venis hits a fishermans superlex to Kurt and goes for the cover 1………….2……..kickout by Kurt. Val gets a head lock onto Kurt. Kurt grabs him around the stomache and hits a german superlex to him. Kurt then climbs to the top rope and hits a diving moonsault off the top rope.

JR: Holy cow

Bobby: No its Holy shit this man is impressive

King: And that’s why he is the self proclaimed best wrestler.

Kurt goes for the cover 1………..2………kickout by Val. He then gets Val in a leglock and puts his hands on the bottom ropes. The ref sees him and tells angle not to. Val about a minute later gets to the ropes.

Finish: Kurt hits the angle slam to Val. He then takes his straps down and locks on the ankle lock to Val and Val taps

Howard: The winner of this match via pinfall Kurt Angle

JR: What an impressive debut performance there by Kurt Angle

Bobby: That was funny did you see Val squirm and call for his mommy when he was in that ankle lock.

Tazz runs out and locks a tazzmission onto Kurt. Securities try to get him off him but they can’t. He eventually lets go when Kurt angle is unconscious.

Bobby: That man is a thug he should be going to the police station

JR: The crowd here love it

King: I don’t tazz is a stupid midget

JR: He is not a midget

Wrestlemania 14 commercial.

Howard: This next match is for one fall. On his way to the ring weighing in at 320 pounds he is a member of the APA he is Bradshaw

JR: This rivalry started a few weeks ago when the APA ambushed Undertaker and Vader

King: Yes and Kane set up the attack

Howard: And his opponent weighing in at 450 pounds Vader

JR: Big cheers for Vader tonight

Bobby: He uses his weight advantage at Dinner.

King: Yes he does Bobby and Yesterday he burped out a baby

JR: Oh will you two just shut up

Match 3 Bradshaw v Vader

Bradshaw runs at Vader but gets hit with a big boot and then an elbow drop to the chest by Vader.

Mid match

Vader hits a ddt on Bradshaw. He then runs up to the ropes and hits a big leg drop. Mankind makes his way to the ring and distracts the Ref and then farroq comes out of nowhere and hits Vader with a steel chair

JR: By god that is sickening

Bobby: What happened my monitor went out

JR: No it didn’t

King: It has mine has gone too

Finish: Bradshaw finishes off Vader with the clothesline from hell

Howard: The winner of this match Bradshaw

JR: Oh Gawd thanks to Mankind and Farroq. Vader has lost the match.

Bobby: That was mankind. I thought it was the Undertakers wife

King: (Laughs)

Backstage Ken shamrock walks into Vince McMahon

Ken: You wanted to see me

Vince: Yes I did

Ken: What do you want?

Vince: As you see I have a match with Bret Hart later tonight and I will give you a million dollars if you interfere on my behalf

Ken: I would be more than happy to

Vince: You will never regret this

Vince grabs a brief case and gives it to Ken

Vince: There you go

Ken: Thanks. Anyway I am not interfering on your behalf you got yourself into this mess you can get yourself out

Vince: Give me back the money

Ken: Sorry Vince I am leaving early I have got to spend a million dollars before the shops close

King: That mans a thief

Bobby: I think he has turned from the worlds most dangourous man to the worlds most richest man there.

Howard: Coming down to the ring weighing at 325 pounds Farroq

JR: We saw this man earlier

King: It is 1 out of one so far for the APA can they make it 2 out of 2 next

Howard: And his opponent weighing in at 315 pounds The Underrrtakerrr

JR: What an ovation for the man from death valley

King: I have been there

Bobby: What was it like

King: To be honest it should be called Goth Valley

Match 4 Undertaker v Farroq

Undertaker tosses Farroq to the corner and hits repetitive right hands to the stomach area before punching Farroq in the face

Mid match: Farroq hits a spine buster to Taker and goes for the cover 1……….2………kickout by Taker. Farroq gets Taker in a headlock. About minute later Taker elbows him and runs at the ropes but Farroq catches him and hits a scoop slam to him. Farroq then drives a elbow to Takers head. He then chokes the Undertaker for a few seconds and then lets go. Farroq picks him up and hits a fall away slam to Taker. He then picks him up again and goes for the Dominator but Taker gets out of it and nails a chikeslam to Farroq. 30 seconds later Taker goes for the win 1………………2……..kickout by Farroq. Taker picks him up . He grabs his arm and climbs to the top rope and hits Old school. Taker gets him in a dragon sleeper. Farroq then low blows him, he runs at the ropes and gets caught by a flying lariat by Taker

Finish: Taker goes for the tombstone but Farroq gets out of it. Farroq gets him up for the Dominator but Taker gets out of it and hits a tombstone to Farroq and goes for the cover 1………2……………3

Howard: The winner of the match the Underrrtakerrrrrrrrr

JR: Great win for the Undertaker in a very tricky match

Bobby: I am sure Farroq grabbed the bottom rope

JR: Sorry Bobby but he didn’t

Backstage in the parking lot The Rock arrives at the arena in his new car

King: Nice car

Bobby: You have to have a good car to be in the wrestlemania main event

JR: Where does it say that

Bobby: In the little handbook you get with the car

Howard: Coming down to the ring weighing at 269 pounds Owen Hart

JR: This match should be a classic

Bobby: The only way I see shawn winning is by cheating

Howard: And his opponent weighing in at 265 pounds HBK Shawn Michaels

JR: And listen to this crowd

King: He has the fans booing the hell out of him.

Bobby: Last time I heard boos as loud as this was when I was a manager

JR: This man has lost all respect since Surviver Series. He got kicked out of DX and he lost the title thanks to people interfering

Match 5 Owen Hart v Shawn Michaels

At the start of the match they keep on reversing moves

Mid match: Owen hart hits a backbreaker to shawn and goes for the cover 1…………..2………..kickout by Shawn. Owen hart puts Shawn Michael’s leg on the ropes and hits a leg drop onto it. Owen then locks on an Indian death lock. About a minute and a half later Shawn Michaels gets to the ropes. Owen picks him up and throws him over the top rope. Owen throws him shoulders first to the steel ring post. Owen then catapults Shawn into the ring post which makes Shawn bleed from the head. Owen throws him back into the ring and goes for the cover 1…………..2……….kickout by Shawn. When shawn gets back up Owen runs at him and hits an enziguri to the back of the head. Owen climbs to the top rope and goes for a body splash but Shawn rolls out the way. When both men get up Owen runs up at him but gets hit by a sweet chin music from Shawn. Shawn goes for the cover 1………….2………..kickout by Owen. Shawn climbs to the top rope and connects with a diving elbow drop to Owen. Shawn Michaels then tunes up the band in the corner. When he gets up he goes for the sweet chin music but Owen grabs his leg and trips him up and then locks on a sharpshooter. Shawn climbs to the bottom rope but Owen pulls him back to the center of the ring but Shawn Michaels 2 minutes later gets to the bottom rope. Owen runs up at Shawn who jumps up and hits a hurricarana to Owen to the outside.

Finish: Shawn Michaels hits the Sweet chin music to Owen and goes for the cover 1………..2……….kickout by Owen. Shawn gets angry and goes to the outside and brings in a steel chair and starts clobbering Owen with it and the ref calls for the bell.

Howard: The winner of the match via DQ Owen Hart

JR: A great match ruined there by a bitter man

King: I don’t think shawn can handle people kicking out of 2 sweet chin musics.

The camera shows Stone cold with a farmers truck which has a big barrel on the back

Stone cold: Rock I see you have got a new car. In this big barrel there is a ton of Cow shit and how would it feel rock if I poured that shit into your car. I think we will have a poll with the fans here in Winipeg. If you want to see Stone cold get in that driver seat and pour a ton of Cow shit into the Rocks Car give me a hell yeah.

Crowd shouts Hell yeah

Unlucky rock they just said Hell yeah

Stone cold gets in the truck and pulls down a lever. And a ton of Cow shit falls into the Rocks car.

JR: Oh my god The rocks new car has has just got shitted up

King: That is a criminal act stone cold will have to pay.

Bobby: Look they are dropping down the Steel cage

JR: Lets show you the events leading up to this match

The buildup to the next match is shown includes footage of Bret being Screwed at Surviver Series.

Howard: This next match is a steel cage match. And the stipulations are if Bret wins he will face Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 14. Firstly coming down to the ring weighing at 275 pounds he the best there was the best there is and the best there ever will be Bret the Hitman Hart

JR: What an ovation for Bret hart and this match is 13 years in the making.

Bobby: This will be one of the most Important WWE Matches of all time

King: Remember Vince McMahon is unbeaten

JR: He has never had a match for god sake.

The arena goes black. And when the lights are on Vince McMahon is holding a chair and he is standing over Bret Hart

Match 6 Steel cage match Bret Hart v Vince McMahon

Vince tries to escape straight away. Bret gets pulls him off the cage and he lands onto the ropes

Mid match: Bret throws Vince at the cage and Vince starts bleeding. He climbs to the top rope and hits a diving fist drop. Bret picks him up and hits an atomic drop to him. Bret then grabs the steel chair and repeatedly hits Vince with it. Bret then locks on a leg lock onto Vince. Bret then lets go of him. He then grabs Vince’s legs again and kicks him in the groin area. Bret then puts Vince’s legs through one of the holes in the cage and then starts stomping away at it. Bret then pulls him to the center of the ring and locks on a sharpshooter to Vince. He keeps the hold onto Vince for just over 4 minutes and he lets go. H then tells the timekeeper to give him the ring bell which he does. Bret then hits Vince off the head with it and by Now Vince is bleeding heavily. He then picks up the ringbell and drops it onto Vince’s ankle. He then gets the steel chair and wraps it around Vince’s foot. He then climbs to the top of the Cage and hits A ELBOW DROP OFF THE CAGE ONTO VINCES ANKLE.

JR: OH MY GAWD VINCE’S ANKLE MUST BE SHATTERED

When Bret recovers he opens the cage door and goes to escape but Shawn Michaels hits him with a steel pipe.

JR: That damn shawn Michaels has just cost bret of a possible victory there

Bobby: Damn you Shawn I was enjoying seeing Vince get beat up.

Vince gets up and grabs a the steel chair and works over Bret’s ankle with it. He then locks on a sharpshooter but Bret rolls out of it.

Finish: Bret hits Vince with the steel chair. Shawn Michaels gets into the ring but gets hit with a steel chair too. Bret then escapes the cage by climbing over the top.

Howard: The winner of this Match Bret The Hitman Hart

JR: What a match and this means Bret hart is halfway there on his revenge path.

King: I thought I would never see Vince beat up like he was. And now at Wrestlemania 14 Shawn Michaels faces Bret Hart

Bobby: Don’t think we will see Vince for a while

After the match Bret has a stare down with Shawn Michaels.

JR: This next match is going to be great Stone cold faces The Rock

King: The winner goes to Wrestlemania to face the WWE Champion

A video clip comes on showing the rivalry between these 2 men

JR: Before Howard introduces both men I have heard that the referee will be Shane McMahon

Bobby: And if he does anything stupid we might have 2 McMahons in the nearest hospital tonight

Howard: Firstly coming down to the ring weighing 270 pounds The Rock

King: This man in my view was the star of last months Rumble. He beat Ken shamrock and lasted nearly an hour in the rumble.

Bobby: He must be very cross he might have to go to Wrestlemania in a car with shit in.

Howard: And his opponent weighing at 278 pounds Stone cold Steve Austin

Bobby: “ cough Bald cough”

JR: Did you just say bald

Bobby: No bad cough “ cough bald cough” see

Match 7 Stone cold v The Rock

Both men exchange punches but Austin gets the Upper hand. He throws Rock to the ropes and hits a Lou Thoesz press.

Mid match: In the corner Austin is stomping mudhole to the rock. He then puts up his middle thinger to him and then taunts to the crowd. He then runs up at Rock and takes him down with a clothesline. Austin climbs to the top rope and hits a diving fist drop to him . He picks him up and hits a spinebuster to him. He goes for the cover 1………..2………kickout by Rock. Austin gets Rock in a headlock. Rock gets out of and runs at the ropes but Austin kicks him in the midsection and goes for the stunner but Rock reverses it into a neck breaker. Rock then picks him up and hits is trademark punches. Rock picks him up again. He kicks him in the Gut and hits a DDT. Austin gets up and runs at rock but rock grabs holds of him and hits a samoan drop. Rock then throws him to the outside. Rock grabs hold of Austins head and hits it off the announcer table. Rock then grabs a can of beer and hits it off austins head. Rock throws him back into the ring. He hits a spinebuster to him. He then throws a elbow pad to the crowd and runs at the ropes for the peoples elbow but Austin rolls out the way. Austin gets up and starts stomping away at him. He then picks him up and hits the Stone cold stunner to Rock and goes for the cover 1……………………………………………………………………………2…………………………………………………………………..kickout by Rock

JR: That was a slow count there by Shane but I believe that is the first time someone has kicked out the stunner

Stone cold has an argument with Shane and Rock attacks Austin from behind

Finish: Rock hits the Rock bottom to Austin and goes for the cover 1………………….2………Austin puts his foot on the ropes but Shane doesn’t see……………..3!!!!!!!!!!!

Howard: The winner of the match The Rock

JR: N00000000000000!!!!!!!! stone cold has got screwed out of a title shot thanks to Shane McMahon

Bobby: Rock hasn’t got his car but he has got a title shot for Wrestlemania

Wrestlemania recall showing Randy savage pinning Ted Di Biase at Wrestlemania 4

JR: Next we will find out who the Rock faces at Wrestlemania will it be Current WWE Champion British Bulldog or Kane

Howard: This next match is for the WWE Title firstly coming down to the ring accompanied by Paul Bearer weighing in at 325 pounds Kane

JR: This man could make history. He could win the WWE Title quicker than anyone has since coming to the WWE.

King: Paul Bearer is back

Bobby: Paul makes coffee feel nervous.

Howard: And his opponent The WWE Champion The British Bulldog

JR: This will be the bulldogs first title defence since winning it last month at the Rumble.

King: And he will not retain it

Bobby: This is going to be a great match 2 strong men battling for the title.

Match 8 WWE Championship British Bulldog v Kane

Bulldog punches Kane but it does not affect Kane so he pokes him in the eye and runs at the ropes and goes for the clothesline but Kane takes him down with a big boot.

Mid match: Kane hits a powerslam to Bulldog and goes for the cover but Bulldog kicks out at 2. Kane then picks him up and tosses him to the corner and starts choking Bulldog with his foot. Kane locks on a headlock . Bulldog elbows him and then takes him down with a clothesline. He then picks up Kane and hits a scoop slam to him. He then tosses him to the outside. Bulldog grabs A wire and wraps it around Kanes neck and chokes Kane with it. He throws him back into the ring. A few minutes later Bulldog picks up Kane onto his shoulders and hits a running powerslam to him and goes for the cover 1………………2……….kickout by Kane

JR: So close there for the Bulldog

Bobby: He kicked out of Bulldog’s finisher what will it take for Bulldog to beat Kane

Kane accidently knocks down the ref. He brings in some steel steps. He picks Bulldog up and hits a tombstone to Bulldog onto the steel steps.

JR: He did that move to Ken shamrock a few weeks ago on Raw. I have got to tell you Bulldog has lost right there

Bobby: Bulldog will probally have to have plastic surgery now.

Finish: Kane grabs Bulldog by the throat and then the Undertakers Gong goes off. Kane lets go of bulldog and looks down the ramp. The gongs stop and Kane turns around and Bulldog picks him up onto his shoulders and hits the seconds running power slam and goes for the cover 1…………….2…………………3

Howard: The winner of the match and still WWE Champion The British Bulldog

JR: Kane has been finally defeated thanks to the Undertakers Gong and the British Bulldogs running powerslam.

King: I can’t believe it Kane has got screwed out the title

Bobby: So this means the Bulldog faces The rock for the WWE Title at Wrestlemania 14

JR: What a night it has been and we have found out 2 matches that will happen at Wrestlemania 14 and British Bulldog is still the champion Good bye Folks

A video clip comes on showing highlights of tonights Event

No way out goes off air

What do you think of the show ?

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
could i have some feedback please

Could i have some more feedback please. Because i have no idea if i am doing good or crap. And it would help to know what people think about it and what i need to improve. Please do that it would help a lot

·
Banned
660 Posts
Pretty good but your matches need too be longer check out some over Bookers, *cough check out my thread! Cough*

Reactions: kane01

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Monday night raw preview

After a succesful night last night British Bulldog teams up with Owen Hart and Bret hart to face Shawn Michaels, Kane and Mankind

There is a tag team number 1 contender match also as The APA face Dlo Brown and Mark Henry

What will happen as they begin the countdown to Wrestlemania 14

Backstage News

Shocking news comes in that JR has resigned from the WWE. So on Raw King and Bobby Heenan will be the commentary team. Favourites to take Over JR are Michael Cole and Tony Schivane

WWE has signed ECW Star Lita. She will be making her debut on the next OVW Taping.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
WWE Raw from United Center - Chicago, Illinois

Video clip comes on showing highlights of Last nights No Way out. Firstly a clip shows Shawn Michaels hitting Owen Hart with a chair. Bret doing a elbow drop off the cage. The rock beating Stone cold and Bulldog pinning Kane

Michael Cole: Welcome to Monday night Raw I’m sitting with Jerry Lawler and Bobby the Brain Heenan here at ring and we are 24 past No Way out

King: What a main evnt we have for you folks tonight. The Hart Foundation face Shawn Michaels, Kane and Mankind in the main event.

Bobby: And this is my first Raw since 1993 and I am glad to be back on it

“Glass breaks” and Stone cold makes his way down to the ring

Stone cold: I have got a problem

Crowd shout What

Stone cold: I have lost my title shot

Crowd shout what

Stone cold: Thanks to a son of a bitch

Crowd shout what

Stone cold: Named Shane McMahon

Crowd boos when hearing Shane McMahons name

“We are the nation of Domination” Rock comes down to the ring to boos. He then grabs a mic off Howard Finkel

Rock: Finally the Rock has come back to Chicago. All youm have done since losing to the great one is Whine. And just face it I am going to Wrestlemania Bitch

Stone cold kicks Rock in the midsection and hits the Stunner to him

“No chance” Linda McMahon comes down to the ring

Linda: Firstly I am controlling Raw until my husband recovers from an ankle injury he suffered last night. Stone cold I agree my son made a big mistake last night and that’s why you will face the Rock tonight in a ladder match. And hanging above the ring will be a contract to face British Bulldog at Wrestlemania 14.

Cole: A rematch from last night and this time it will be a ladder match

King: Rocky doesn’t deserve that he should be going to Wrestlemania.

Bobby: I agree with King. He had his car full of Cow shit In and also had a very tricky match with Stone cold

“ What do you think of me now” Bob Holly maks his way down to the ring to mixed boos and Cheers.

“ Thug” Tazz makes his way down to the ring to cheers and chants of ECW.

Match 1 Tazz v Bob Holly

Start:They lock up. Tazz takes down Bob with an Armbar takedown and hits a leg drop onto the arm. Tazz then gets Bob into an arm lock submission

Middle: Tazz hits a backdrop superlex to Bob and goes for the cover 1………..2……..kickout by Bob. Tazz then drops an elbow drop to the chest. Tazz picks him up and throws him to the ropes, he catches him with a running shoulderblock. Tazz then hits a tiger superlex to him. Tazz goes to the outside and brings in a steel chair. He goes to hit Bob with it but the ref snatches it off him. He then turns around to Bob holly who kicks him and hits a DDT to him. Bob holly then hits a superlex to him and goes for the cover 1………………2……….kickout by Tazz. Bob then gets locks on a side head lock to Tazz. About a minute later Tazz elbows him to break the hold, he runs at the ropes but gets caught with a standing dropkick. Bob then sets up Tazz for the Alabama slam but Tazz turns it into a rollup 1………….2……………..kickout by Bob. Tazz then chops away at him. He throws him to the ropes and takes him down with a clothesline. He then grabs Bob and hits a German superlex to him. Tazz dropkicks him in the head. He then picks him up and then goes for the Tazzmission but Bob elbows him away. Bob then hits the Alabama slam to him and goes for the cover 1…………………2……………………….kickout by Tazz just before the 3 count. Bob then gets into an argument with the ref. He then starts choking away at Tazz. Tazz then punches him In the face and starts clobbering at him in the corner. Tazz throws him to the opposite corner. He then runs at him but Bob kicks him in the face. Bob runs at him for a clothersline but Tazz ducks he then spins Bob around hits a belly to belly overhead superlex. Tazz climbs to the top rope and goes for a diving leg drop but Bob moves out the way. Bob then hits a leg drop onto Tazz’s neck.

Finish: Bob holly tries to get Tazz up for a superlex but Tazz knees him in the midsection and then locks the Tazzmission onto him. Bob tries to get to the ropes but he can’t so he taps out.

Winner of the match Tazz

After the match Kurt Angle runs out and hits an angle slam to Tazz. Kurt then grabs a mic off the floor.

Kurt: Tazz you think your good because you attack a man from behind. Tonight I face Vader in a hardcore title semi final and if I win I face the winner of next weeks match between you and Mankind. I hope you win so I can beat your ass at Wrestlemania. And if is me against you at Wrestlemania I have an idea for a match a TLC match. And I would beat your ass its True its Damn true

Kurt angles music hits and he makes his way to the back staring at Tazz

Cole: Last night Tazz attacked Kurt and tonight Kurt attacks Tazz.

King: I don’t know how Kurt will cope with facing Vader later on tonight.

Bobby: I feel sorry for Kurt he hads a short life and he will be eaten tonight by Vader.

Backstage Shawn Michaels walks into Linda McMahons office

Shawn: I need a favour

Linda: What Shawn

Shawn: I want my match with Bret at Wrestlemania cancelled

Linda: Why

Shawn: I am injured and have lost my smile

Linda: Is it me or do I remember you losing your smile and faking an injury last year.

Shawn: But this time its for real

Linda: Tough luck your match is still on. And also your match with Bret at Wrestlemania will be a loser must retire match. Good luck Shawn.

Cole: Oh my God a retirement match at Wrestlemania

King: I bet you Shawn never wanted to go into Lindas office now.

Bobby: So we have got a retirement match and a TLC match at Wrestlemania. this will be the best Wrestlemania yet.

Cole: This next match will determine the Tag team title match at Wrestlemania.

“APA” Bradshaw and Farroq make there way to the ring to a mixed reaction

“We are the Nation of Domination” Dlo brown and Mark Henry make their way to the ring to you suck chants.

Match 2 APA v Dlo Brown and Mark Henry

Start: Bradshaw and Farroq throw Dlo to the ropes and hit a double shoulder block to him

Middle: Bradshaw hits a fall away slam to Dlo and goes for the cover 1………………..2………….kickout by Dlo. Bradshaw tags in Farroq. Bradshaw holds back Dlo and Farroq hits him in the stomach 4 times. Farroq picks him up and takes him down with a clothesline. He then gets Dlo into the boston crab. Dlo is about to tap but Mark Henry breaks it up. Farroq picks Dlo up and goes for the Dominator but Dlo gets out of it and then low blows him. Dlo tags in Mark who hits a running leg drop onto Farroqs neck. He then hits him with a falling headbutt onto Farroqs face. Mark picks him up and hits a bodyslam to him. He then runs to the ropes and hits a big splash. Mark then distracts the ref which allows Dlo to climb to the top rope and hit a frog splash. Mark goes for the cover 1……..2………kickout. Mark then picks him up and hits the worlds strongest slam. Mark then goes for another big splash but Farroq gets out the way and then tags in Bradshaw. Bradshaw hits a big boot to Mark, He then tosses Dlo to the outside. Ahmed Johnsen and the Godfather make their way to the ring and stand on the outside of the ring. Bradshaw picks Mark Henry up but Mark Henry falls on top of him and goes for the cover 1………2…..kickout. The Godfather distracts the ref and Ahmed Johnsen then sneaks into the ring and hits a powerbomb to Bradshaw. Mark henry tags in Dlo who stomps away at Bradshaw. Dlo then hits a leg drop onto the neck of Bradshaw. He picks him up and chops away at him in the corner. He throws him to the ropes but gets caught with a big boot.

Finish: Bradshaw goes for the clothesline from hell but Godfathr thrips him up he stays standing however and walks straight into Dlo Brown who hits the sky high spinebuster to him and goes for the cover 1………..2…………3

Winners of the match Dlo Brown and Mark Henry( Dlo and Mark face the New age outlaws now at Wrestlemania for the tag team Titles

Cole: Damn It The nation win the match thanks to interference from Ahmed Johnsen and Godfather.

Bobby: So that means The nation at the moment have 2 title shots at Wrestlemania.

King: The nation are the biggest group alive today and that is why they are dominating the wrestling world.

Cole: Thinking about it could be a title v title match at Wrestlemania. The rock is the intercontinental champion and British Bulldog is the WWE Champion.

Backstage Bret Hart Owen hart and British Bulldog are talking and the rock walks into the room

Rock: Look who it is the Jabroni Foundation

Bret: What the hell do you want

Rock: I want to look at my WWE Title

Bulldog: It is not yours

Rock: It will be at Wrestlemania though

Owen: Rock you can shut up you will never win that title as long as the Hart Foundation have to do with it.

Rock: You should shut up you are not holding a title around your waist and I am bitch

Rock punches Owen in the face and runs out their room

Cole: What a cheap shot

King: That wasn’t a cheap shot it was a tap on the face

Bobby: Yeah a tap on the face with his fists

Cole: This next match should be interesting Kurt angles debut match on Raw against Vader and whoever wins gets a Hardcore title shot at Wrestlemania

“Medal” Kurt Angle comes out to chants of You suck

“Vader” Vader comes out to a good pop

Match 3 Kurt Angle v Vader Hardcore match

Start: Kurt angle tries to knock Vader down but he can’t so he dropkicks him in the knee and Vader falls to the mat.

Middle: Kurt angle brings in a stop sign into the ring and repeatedly hits Vader on the head with it. He goes for the win 1………..2……..kickout by Vader. He waits for Vader to get up and then runs At him but Vader catches him and hits a side walk slam. Vader goes to the outside and grabs a table. He puts I in the ring and sets it up. He then hits a Vaderbomb to Kurt through the table. Vader then gets a sledge hammer and hits him in the face with it. Kurt starts bleeding. Vader then picks Kurt up by the throat and hits a choke slam to him. He goes for the cover 1………..2………Mankind comes out of nowhere and hits Vader with a 2x4. Kurt angle recovers and grabs the sledge hammer and starts working over Vaders ankle with it. Kurt then picks him up and hits the Angle slam to him. He goes for the cover 1…………….2………kickout by Vader. Kurt angle gets mad and pushes down the ref. Kurt angle then brings in a steel chair and waits for Vader to get up and then hits him with it.

Finish: Kurt angle goes for the angle slam but Vader elbows him away. Vader grabs Kurt by the throat but Kurt kicks him on the ankle and Vader falls. Kurt then locks on the ankle lock. Vader won’t tap so Kurt wraps his legs around Vaders legs with the ankle lock still locked on. 2 minutes later Vader taps out finally.

Winner of the match Kurt Angle

Cole: Vader would of won but that weirdo Mankind cost him the victory

King: Kurt did deserve that victory he actually picked Vader up and did the angle slam and he also made him tap

Bobby: Kurt Angle will now face Mankind or Tazz at Wrestlemania for the new Harcore title.

Backstage British Buldog gets into his car and drives out the arena

Cole: What the hell is that about. British Bulldog has left the arena and his 6 man tag match is next

King: I don’t know what this is all about must be in a bad mood

Bobby: I told you he is a dumb man he has probally got his ass kicked by Kane so bad he has forgotten he has a match tonight.

Cole: He seemed fine earlier

King: I believe Bret Hart is backstage with our new backstage interviewer The Coach

Coach: Why has British Bulldog left the arena for.

Bret: After that asshole Rock left our locker room. Me and Owen to forget about what Rock and then he says to us get the hell out my way and now he is left. It is a stupid decision by him and now me and Owen have a 3 on 2 handicap match. But I will cope because I am the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be and me and Owen are going out to kicks some ass.

Cole: So it will be a handicap match now. The odds will be stacked against the Hart Brothers now for this match

“ Car Crash” Mankind makes his way to the ring sitting in a trolley and crashing into the ring apron

“Explosion” Kane makes his way to the ring to huge boos. Mankind offers a hand shake but Kane just stares at him

“Heart Break Kid” HBK makes his way to the ring to heavy boos, On his way to the ring somebody throws a football at his head. And he gets in the argument with the person and then slaps the person across the face and make the fans boo him even more.

“Hart Foundation” Bret and Owen make their way to the ring. Bret puts his glasses on the person who got slapped by Shawn Michaels.

Match 4 Bret and Owen Hart v Shawn Michaels, Mankind and Kane

Start: Shawn and Mankind throw Owen to the ropes and go for a double clothesline but Owen ducks and clotheslines them both.

Middle: Mankind hits a double arm DDT on Owen and goes for the cover 1………2……….kickout by Owen. Mankind tags in Shawn Michaels and they kick away at Owen until The ref sends Mankind out the ring. Shawn hits a superlex to Owen. He then takes him down with a headlock takedown. Shawn waits till he gets up and goes for the sweet chin music but Owen catches the leg and then takes him down with a spinning wheel kick. Owen then tags in Bret who starts stomping away at Shawn Michaels leg. He then picks him up and hits a reverse neck breaker. He picks him up and throws him to the outside. Bret irish whips him shoulder first into the steel steps. Bret then throws Shawn at the steps. He throws him back into the ring. Bret goes for the cover 1………..2…..Bret lifts Shawns shoulder up. Bret then undoes the turnbuckle pad. Bret picks Shawn up and throws him at the turnbuckle. Bret then locks on the sharpshooter onto Shawn. Kane gets into the ring and breaks the submission by hitting the big boot to Bret. Bret tags in Owen and Shawn tags in Kane. Owen runs at Kane but Kane grabs him and tosses him to the other side of the ring. Kane then picks Owen up in the air and hits a gorilla press slam to him. Kane goes for the cover 1…….2……..kickout. After a few minutes of Kane dominating Owen, Kane hits them tombstone to Owen and goes for the cover 1………..2……..Bret disrupts the count. British Bulldog runs out and is about to hit Kane but turns around and hits Bret Hart. He picks Bret up and throws him to the outside. Bulldog then fights Bret to the backstage area leaving it a 3 on 1 match. While the ref is looking back at Bret and Bulldog. Shawn Michaels comes into the ring and hits Owen with a steel chair. Kane goes for the cover 1…………..2………kick out by Owen. Kane looks at the ref in the in shock and then picks Owen up. He grabs him by the throat and goes for the choke slam but Owen gets out of it and rolls Kane up 1……….2…….kick out by Kane. Kane then hits a uppercut to Owen. He then tags in Mankind.

Finish: Owen gets the sharpshooter locked onto Mankind but Shawn Michaels nails him with the sweet chin music and then puts Mankind over Owen and the ref counts 1……….2…….3

Winners of the match Shawn Michaels, Mankind and Kane

Cole: Damn British Bulldog has turned on Bret and Owen Hart it was supposed to be a 6 man tag not a 3 on 1 handicap match

King: You would of never expected Bulldog to turn on Bret and Owen

Bobby: The bulldog has just shown his true colours right there and it is not the first time he has done that before

Wrestlemania recall: Shows Hogan picking up andre the giant

Backstage DX are having a meeting

HHH: I have got an announcement boys

X-Pac: What is it

HHH: It will be a shock to you

Road dogg: Noway you have found yourself a girlfriend

HHH: No its not that

Billy: What the hell is it then

HHH: I quit DX

HHH tares off his DX Shirt and throws it at X-Pacs face

Cole: 2 people have left 2 factions now this getting ridiculous

King: That was a calmer way of leaving a faction

Cole: Anyway the next match will determine who will face the Bulldog at Wrestlemania will be it stone cold or will it be The Rock

King: Not only that it will be a ladder match

“We are the nation of Domination” Rock makes his way down to the ring

“Glass breaks” Stone cold makes his way down to the ring throwing beers to the fans.

Match 5 Ladder match Stone cold v The Rock

Start: Stone cold throws Rock to the ropes and hits a Lou thoesz press. Stone cold then stomps away at Rock

Match: Stone cold goes to the outside and gets the ladder. He brings it into the ring and hits Rock with it. He then lifts the ladder over his head and drops it onto Rocks knee. Stone cold picks him up and puts his 2 middle thingers up to him. Rock then kicks him in the groin area. He goes up the ladder for the early win but Austin gets up and he and rock exchange punches at the top of the ladder. Stone cold pokes him in the eye and then hits a stunner off the ladder

Crowd shouts Holy Shit

Both men get up the same time. Rock puches him and then hits a ddt to him . Rock then puts the ladder lying across Stone colds face. He then throws a elbow pad to the crowd and then hits the peoples elbow to austin. A few seconds later Rock sets the ladder up and climbs up the ladder. Stone cold pushes down the ladder with the rock on with his foot and Rock falls to the outside through the announcer table

Crowd chants Holy Shit

A few minutes later Austin rolls to the outside and gets a steel chair and at the same time Rock gets a chair and they hit each other with the weapons at the same time, both men start bleeding.

Cole: By god this a hellacious match

Bobby: This is what you get when a title shot is concerned.

Austin and Rock get in the ring the same time. Rock goes for the rock bottom but austin elbows him away and then hits a spine buster to him. Austin climbs to the top rope and hits a diving fist drop. Austin grabs the ladder but then the British Bulldog runs out and picks stone cold up onto his shoulders and hits a running powerslam to him and then goes through the crowd. Rock climbs up the ladder but then Owen Hart comes out with a steel chair and hits the rock with it and he falls off the ladder. Austin gets up and locks on a boston crab to the rock. Austin climbs up the ladder and jumps for the belt but he misses it and falls down to the mat. Rock picks him up and throws him at the ropes and he hits a samoan drop to Austin. Rock then waits for austin to get up and then he hits the Rock bottom to him. Rock then goes outside and grabs his Intercontinental title and brings into the ring. Rock then goes to hit austin with it but austin ducks and then hits the stunner to him. Austin then grabs Rock and takes him down to the bottom of the ramp. Austin then takes him down with a clothesline. Austin then catapults Rock into the stage. Austin then grabs a fire extinguisher and sprays it in rocks face he then kicks him in the gut and goes for the stunner but Rock turns it into a neckbreaker. Rock then grabs a mic

Rock: Stone cold you bald headed son of a bitch you will now what it feels like to be taken to Jabroni drive. Dlo come out here now

A few seconds later Dlo comes out and he and rock double team up on austin. Rock then sends Dlo back. Rock takes him tom the backstage area. Rock throws Stone cold through a car window. Rock then gets throws Stone cold onto a car. He goes for the rock bottom but Stone cold elbows him and stunners him on the car. He then puts him into a car trunk and there is a driver in the car. And then tells the driver to send him to New York. And the driver reluctantly does and drives Rock away. Stone cold then gets into a monster truck and drives over a few cars before heading to the ring. Stone cold gets in the ring and drinks 2 beers and then climbs up the ladder and gets the contract.

Winner of the match Stone cold

Cole: What a match. Stone cold is going to Wrestlemania

King: Thats unfair the rock is stuck in a car while Stone cold is going to Wrestlemania to face British Bulldog

Bobby: Stone cold ran over my car with his monster truck. He owes me a car

Cole: The main thing though is that Stone cold who should of known he is going to Wrestlemania at the rumble. And now he knows he will gets his hands on the Bulldog at Wrestlemania

Stone cold celebrates with the crowd as Raw goes off air

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
That last show was alot better than you past one's. I like the size better, I just dont like the massive writing for all of the show. The size of the matches are alot better, better than just start middle and ending. Your roster is great, keep going.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Monday night raw preview

With a few weeks till Wrestlemania will there be any more matches confirmed

The WWE Champion British Bulldog faces Bret Hart in a grudge match in the main event

Also Kane faces X-Pac and Mankind faces Tazz

Backstage news

WWE have released Savio Vega and wish him the best in the future

Monday night raw from Pepsi Center - Denver, Colorado.

Cole: Welcome to Raw and what a night we have for you guys at home

Bobby: The British Bulldog faces Bret Hart in the main event and Bret will be looking for revenge.

King: And we are just 3 weeks away from Wrestlemania

Cole: What a night that will be but lets Bring out the wrestlers for this match

“Dangourous ” Ken Shamrock makes his way down to the ring to big cheers.

“ Its my time” HHH comes out to a new entrance theme and you sold out chants

Match 1 Ken shamrock v Triple H

Start: HHH and Ken lock up. Ken takes him down with an armbar takedown and gets HHH in a arm lock. Ken breaks the hold and then starts stomping away at HHH,s ankle. Ken then grabs HHH’s ankle and goes for the ankle lock but HHH quickly rolls out the ring

Match . HHH takes Ken down with a knee smash to the face. He then chokes him but he lets go when the referee tells him to. HHH picks him up and throws him to the outside. HHH then hits an axe handle smash to the back off the ring apron. HHH throws Ken at the steel steps. He throws him back into the ring and goes for the cover 1……..2…..kickout by Ken. HHH has an argument with the ref but hits a knee drop to Ken’s neck. HHH picks him up and hits a DDT to him. HHH then throws him into the corner and starts kicking away at him. HHH then hits a neck breaker to ken and goes for the cover 1………….2………kickout by Ken. HHH gets angry and puts Ken in the pedigree position but Ken reverses it into a backdrop. Ken runs at the ropes and takes HHH down with a clothesline. He then hits a belly to belly superlex when he gets up. He then climbs to the top rope and hits a diving elbow drop and goes for the cover 1………2……..kickout by HHH. Ken then gets HHH into a leg lock Hammerlock. HHH gets to the ropes however. Ken pulls him to the middle of the ring and catapults HHH into the turnbuckle and rolls him up 1…………….2………kickout by HHH. Ken shamrock waits for HHH to get up and runs at him but HHH grabs him hits a tilt-a-whirl superlex. HHH hits a piledriver to Ken. HHH then gets Ken into a Indian death lock. Ken shamrock won’t tap so applies it on harder. Ken gets to the ropes 2 minutes later. HHH picks him up and puts him into the pedigree position but Ken however takes him down with an armbar, and then rolls to HHH’s ankle and grabs it and locks on the ankle lock. HHH taps out.

Winner of the match Ken shamrock

After the match Ken shamrock goes to the outside and gets a mic off Howard Finkel and then gets into the ring and by this time HHH is heading to the back

Ken shamrock: Triple H don’t walk any further. I have made you tap twice in the last few weeks and that is why I am challenging you to defend the European title and face me at Wrestlemania.

HHH looks at Ken and nods and walks to the backstage area.

Cole: HHH against Ken Shamrock for the European title at Wrestlemania 14.

Bobby: I think Triple H made a big mistake by leaving DX last week.

King: The big question is though can HHH actually beat Ken shamrock.

Backstage The rock is talking to his fellow Nation members

Rock: Where the hell were you last week? I was locked up in a car while Stone Cold took my Wrestlemania main event. This was the worst week of my life. The driver drove me to an airport. Hit me with a hammer when he opened the car boot. Next thing I know I am in Frickin China

Mark Henry laughs

Rock: You think its funny Mark

Mark: No Rock

Rock: What would would it feel like if you were locked away from food for a week would you like that.

Mark: No

Rock: Didn’t think so. Any way if it was not for Owen Hart interfering I would of won that match before that Car incident. And that’s why I will defend my Intercontinental title at Wrestlemania against Owen Hart.

Cole: What an Intercontinental title match that will be Rock against Owen Hart

Bobby: And another title match will be revealed after this match

“Thug” Tazz comes out to good cheers

“Car crash” Mankind comes down to the ring riding a bicycle

Match 2 Hardcore match Tazz v Mankind

Start: Mick foley brings the bike in the ring and gets on it and runs over Tazz with it and throws it out the ring
Match: Mankind brings in a 2x4 and some thumb tacks. He hits Tazz with the 2x4 and then pours the thumb tacks in the ring. He picks up Tazz and tries to hit the double arm DDT to him onto the thumb tacks but Tazz turns it into a fishermans superlex to Mankind onto the thumb tacks. Tazz picks him up and throws him to the outside. Tazz gets a steel chair and hits Mankind over the face with it and Mankind starts bleeding. Tazz throws him into the ring and goes for the cover 1………………..2…………….kickout by Mankind. Mankind takes out his sock and puts it on his hand. Tazz gets the tazzmission locked onto Mankind but Mankind turns it into the mandible claw. Mankind rolls to the outside of the ring and gets the ring bell. He gets into the ring and drops it on Tazz’s face. Mankind picks him up and hits the double arm DDT to him onto a steel chair. He goes for the cover 1…………….2…..Vader comes out of nowhere and picks Mankind up and hits the Vader bomb to him. Tazz puts his hand over Mankind and the ref counts the 1………..2…………..3.

Winner of the match and to face Kurt angle at Wrestlemania for the Hardcore title Tazz

Cole: Vader has got his revenge tonight

King : That is a crime Mankind had the victory but stupid I eat babys Vader cost him the win

Bobby: Mankind should of stayed away from Vader but he has never done anything smart in his life.

King; He has

Bobby: What has he done which is smart then

King stays quiet.

Bobby: Thought so somebody riding a bicycle to the ring must be stupid

Cole: Wasn’t as stupid as him sitting in a trolley and riding it down the ramp and crashing to the ring apron. I believe Coach is standing with the Bulldog for an interview.

Coach: Last week you turned on your family and then attacked Stone cold in the main event what has happened to you.

Bulldog: What happened. Bret keeps around saying he the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be. His motto should be the best there was that’s it. I am the best there is because I am the WWE Champion. And I will defend my title at Wrestlemania.

Coach: Tonight you face Bret Hart………….

Bulldog: What I will do to Bret is what will happen to Stone cold at Wrestlemania and that’s the bottom line because the champ said so.

Cole: Very confident WWE Champion

Bobby: I agree with Bulldog he is the best there is not Bret. And if you don’t think that is true just look around the British Bulldogs waist. He is the WWE Chaampion and Bret Hart is just a scumbag.

Cole: He is not a scum bag

Bobby: Yes he is

“APA” Bradshaw makes his way down to the ring to a mixed reaction and Farroq comes down with him

“ We are the Nation of Domination” Dlo Brown comes down to the ring to boos. He comes to the ring with The Rock

Match 3 Bradshaw(with Farroq) v Dlo Brown (with The Rock

Start: Bradshaw attacks Dlo straight away. He throws him to the ropes goes for a clothesline but Dlo ducks and then Bradshaw takes him down with a big boot.

Match: Bradshaw throws Dlo to the outside and distracts the ref. This allows Farroq to power bomb Dlo through the announcer table. However the ref sees this and sends Farroq to the back. While the ref is sending Farroq out Rock comes in the ring and hits Bradshaw with the Intercontinental title belt and the ref does not see this. Dlo comes in the ring and covers Bradshaw 1…………….2………kickout by Bradshaw. Dlo picks him up and hits a ddt to bradshaw. He runs at the ropes and hits a leg drop onto his neck. Dlo picks him up and hits a snap superlex to him. Dlo climbs to the top rope and goes for the frog splash but Bradshaw rolls out the way. About a minute later both men get get up, dlo runs at him and goes for the running enzuigiri but Bradshaw catches him and hits a fall away slam to him. Bradshaw goes for the cover 1………………2……….kickout by Dlo just before the 3 count.
Bradshaw picks him up and hits a spinning neck breaker. Bradshaw signals for the clothesline from hell but then the Rock trips him up from the outside. Bradshaw goes outside and goes after the rock but stops after a few seconds and gets back in the ring. Bradshaw throws Dlo at the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Dlo ducks and he takes down the Ref. The rock gets in the ring and hits the rock bottom to Bradshaw. He wakes the ref up and Dlo climbs to the top rope and hits a frog splash and goes for the cover 1………2………3

Winner of the match Dlo Brown

Cole: Damn it another undeserved win for the nation

Then Owen comes out and nails Rock and Dlo with a steel chair

Cole: Owen Hart giving The rock what he deserves

King: He deserve that he had to be in China for a few days thanks to a drunk man and stone cold and now he gets hit over the head with a chair

Bobby: I think he will turn into Mankind if he gets hit over the head again.

Backstage Stone cold is with Coach

Coach: Earlier on tonight we heard from Your opponent at Wrestlemania now what are your thoughts from the British Bulldogs recent actions

Stone cold: He goes around acting like he is a tough guy.

Crowd shout What

Acting like a tough guy

Crowd shout What

He thinks he is the best wrestler there is

Croud shout what

But he is not I am

Croud shout what

At Wrestlemania Austin 3:16 will kick his ass and burn that bitch to hell. And that’s the bottom line cause Stone cold said so

Linda McMahons music comes on and she makes her way to the ring

Linda: I have come out to announce some things for Wrestlemania. Firstly the Hardcore match between Kurt angle and Tazz will be in a TLC Match. Vader will face Mankind. And The Undertaker will face Kane at Wrestlemania. And also next week at Raw there will be a contract signing for the Bulldog against Stone cold match.

“ Explosion” Kane makes his way to the ring . Kane grabs the mic off Linda

Kane: Before my match X-Crack. I am going to send a message to Undertaker.

Kane knocks down Linda with a straight right hand. He then gets some steel steps and brings them in the ring. Kane picks Linda up and hits a tombstone to her onto the steel steps

Cole: Oh my God why the hell did he have to bring Linda McMahon into this situation

Bobby: This is so great Kane showing what he will do to Undertaker at Wrestlemania

King: Linda was in the wrong place at the wrong time

“ Degeneration X” X-Pac makes his way down to the ring to big cheers

Match 4 Kane v X-Pac

Start: X-Pac runs up at Kane and hits the spinning wheel kick. X-Pac then throws Kane to the corner and kicks him in the face and Kane falls onto his ass. X-Pac then runs at Kane and goes for the Bronco buster but Kane puts his foot up.

Match: Kane starts choking away at him. He then picks him up and hits a choke toss to him. Kane picks him up above his head and tosses him to the outside. Kane Irish whips him but X-Pac reverses it and Kane goes head first into the steel steps. X-Pac gets into the ring. He climbs to the top rope and hits a diving hurricarana to Kane. X-Pac goes for the cover 1……….2………..kickout by Kane. X-Pac waits till he gets up and picks him up and slams him on the mat. X-Pac climbs to the top rope and hits a moonsault off the top rope. X-Pac waits till he gets up and goes for the X-Factor but Kane reverses it into a powerbomb in mid air. Kane climbs to the top rope and when x-pac gets up and hits a clothesline off the top rope. Kane picks him up and hits a pumphandle slam to him. Kane gets X-Pac in a headlock. About a minute later X-Pac elbows him runs at the ropes but gets caught with a big boot by Kane. Kane then grabs X-Pac by the throat and hits a huge choke slam to him and goes for the cover 1…………….2………….Kane lifts X-Pacs shoulder up. Kane picks him up again and hits a spine buster. Kane then knocks the ref down. He brings in a steel chair. He puts it over X-Pacs ankle and starts stomping away at it. The new age outlaws run out and attack Kane but Kane fights them off. He then picks X-Pac up and goes for the tombstone………….

Cole: What the hell happened

King: I don’t know I am getting scared

The lights then go off. The fans hear fighting going on in the ring. When the lights come back on Kane is lying on the ground incautious. And the Undertaker is standing on the ramp.

Cole: Kanes outcold and there the Undertaker

Bobby: What the hell is he doing here its not his match

X-Pac covers Kane and the ref counts the 1…………………..2……………..3

Winner of the match X-Pac

Straight after the match Undertaker drags Kanhe to a cross which is at the top of the ramp. Undertaker and some people with hoods on hang him on the cross. Taker gets a match box and lights a match. Mankind comes out and blows out the match and then he and Taker exchange right hands and then Taker grabs Mankind by the throat and chokeslams him off the stage. While all this is happening Kane somehow gets off the cross and runs backstage.

Wrestlemaina commercial

“ Bulldog” Bulldog comes down to the ring to be met with the biggest boos of the night.

“Hitman” Bret makes his way down to the ring and gives his glasses to a little kid at ringside

Match 5 Bret Hart v British Bulldog

Start: Bret and Bulldog have a shoving contest. Then Bulldog puches Bret and they have a brawl around the ring

Match: Bulldog scoop slams Bret. He then hits a driving elbow to the chest. Bulldog goes for the cover 1……………..2…….kickout by Bret. Bulldog picks him up and hits a brainbuster to him. Bulldog undoes the turnbuckle. He picks up Bret and repeatedly hits Brets head off the undone turnbuckle before taking him down with a big clothesline. Bulldog lifts Bret in the air above his head and drops him neck first onto the ropes. He then picks him in the air again but this time drops him onto his shoulders and hits his finisher the running powerslam he goes for the cover then 1………….2……….kickout by Bret

Cole: By god he kicked out of Bulldogs running powerslam

King: Count quicker ref

Bulldog climbs to the top rope. Bret rushes up onto the top rope and hits a DDT to Bulldog off the top rope. Bret puts his hand over Bulldog 1………………..2…..kickout by Bulldog. Bret then gets Bulldog into a leglock submission. Bulldog climbs to the ropes but Bret pulls him back into the center. Bulldog kicks Bret to break the hold. Bret takes Bulldog over the top rope with a dropkick. Bret grabs Bulldog and puts him on to the commentators table. He picks him up and hits a piledriver to him through the table.

Cole: A piledriver through our commentator table he just took Bulldog out there.

Bobby: Bulldog is losing brain cells here cole

King: And he will lose his title if he gets beat up any more.

Bret rolls Bulldog into the ring and goes for the cover 1……….2………….kickout by Bulldog. Bret picks him up but Bulldog punches fights back. He picks him onto his shoulders and drops him face first on the undone turnbuckle then takes him down with a clothesline. Bulldog pulls him into the centre of the ring and locks on the sharpshooter to Bret. Bret reaches for the ropes but Bulldog applies it harder. Bret gets to the ropes but Bulldog pulls him back into the centre of the ring. Bret looks outcold so the ref pulls up his arm once and it drops. Up twice and it drops. Up 3 times but Bret comes back to life and gets to the ropes. Bulldog picks him up but Bret low blows him and trips him up and locks on the sharpshooter. Shawn Michaels runs out and distracts Bret. While the ref is sorting out Shawn, Bulldog hits Bret with the WWE Title and goes for the cover 1………..2………3

Winner of the match British Bulldog

Cole: Bret had that win but that jealous man Shawn Michaels screws him off a win again.

King: Bulldog has proved he is the best there is

Bret Hart chases Shawn Michaels backstage. Stone cold runs into the ring and hits the Stunner to Bulldog

Cole: Austin hits the Stunner and will that be the situation at Wrestlemania

Bobby: That’s plain Stone cold interrupt anybodys victory party.

Stone cold gets thrown beer and he drinks beer. He then pours some beer on Bulldog before saluting the crowds.

Cole: Goodnight here from Raw see you next week

Raw goes off air

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Monday night raw preview

With 13 days to go to Wrestlemania 14 what will happen on Raw

The British Bulldog teams up with Nation member the rock to face Owen Hart and stone cold

Also 2 giants meet up as Kane faces Vader

Card

Kurt angle v Edge
Dlo Brown v Jeff Hardy
Kane v Vader
Jeff Jarret v X-Pac
Rock and Bulldog v Stone cold and Owen hart

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Monday night raw from MCI Center - Washington, D.C.

Cole: Welcome to Raw from the sold out MCI Center in Washington DC. We are only 13 days away from the biggest PPV Of the year.

Bobby: Stone cold and Bulldog will be in the same ring tonight as they are in a tag match.

King: Also the Hitman faces Triple H

“No chance” hits and Shane McMahon makes his way to the ring and grabs a mic off Howard Finkel

Shane: Since my dad is recovering from his ankle injury and my mom is recovering from the beating Kane gave her last week. I will be here to take charge until Wrestlemania

“Glass breaks” Stone cold makes his way down to the ring.

Stone cold: I remember shane at No way out a McMahon screwed me from victory in my match. Guess who that sumbitch was. It was you. I nearly lost my title shot. And now I am going to kick your ass.

Shane: Don’t do that steve.

Stone cold: If you think I should whoop that sumbitches ass give me a hell yeah.

Crowd shout hell yeah

Stone cold kicks him in the midsection and hits the stunner to him. He then grabs a steel chair and repeatedly hits shane with it. Then the British bulldog runs out and hits Austin with his british flag. He then helps Shane get to the back

Cole: And bulldog has saved Shanes life right there

Bobby: Who will take control now then

“ You think you know me” Edge comes down to the ring to a good pop

“Medal” Kurt angle comes down to you suck chants

Match 1 Kurt Angle v Edge

Start: Kurt and Edge lock up. Kurt takes him down with a headlock takedown. Both men get up but Kurt takes him down with an armbar

Match: Kurt hits 3 german superlexes to Edge. He goes for the cover 1………….2………kickout by Edge. Kurt tells the ref to count quicker, then Edge rolls him up from behind 1…………………..2………..kickout by Kurt. Kurt quickly gets up and takes Edge down with a dropkick. Kurt gets him in a side head lock. Edge fight back by elbowing him in the midsection and taking Kurt down with a spinning wheel kick. He clotheslines him and then throws him to the corner and chops away at him. Edge throws him him to the ropes and hits a tornado ddt to kurt and he goes for the cover 1………..2………..kickout by Kurt. Edge hits a backbreaker to kurt. He then picks him up and hits a crossed arm powerbomb. He goes for the cover 1………..2……..kickout by Kurt. Edge climbs to the top rope and waits for Kurt to get up. He goes for the missile dropkick but Kurt rolls out the way. Kurt then hits with a belly to belly overhead superlex. Kurt climbs to the top rope and connects with a diving moonsault. Kurt then gets edge up and hits another german superlex to him. Kurt waits for Edge to get up. He goes for the angle slam but Edge low blows him. He runs at the ropes and hits a spear to Kurt and he goes for the cover 1………2…….kickout by Kurt. Edge picks him and goes for the Edge O Matic but Kurt takes him down with arm whip and then gets Edge into an ankle lock. Edge gets up on one foot and hits an enzuigiri to Kurt. He goes for the Edge O Matic again but Kurt grabs him and hits an angle slam. He goes for the cover 1…………2……….3

Winner of the match Kurt Angle

Cole: What a match to kickoff Raw.

King: And at Wrestlemania Kurt will become the first ever Hardcore champion.

Backstage Coach is with The rock

Coach: At Wrestlemania you will defend your……..

Rock holds his hand to coachs face and grabs the mic off him.

Rock: Finally the Rock has come back to Washington DC. This town should be called Washinton SC. The SC would stand for Shitty city.

Crowd boos.

And at Wrestlemania the millions……….and millions of the Rock fans will see The Rock kicking Owen Harts roody poo candy ass. If you smelllllllllllllll what the rock is cooking.

Cole: We have just been informed nobody will take charge tonight.

Bobby: Hell will break loose tonight then here in Shitty city.

Cole: This is not Shitty city

King: Oh yeah Vader is the shitty city

Cole: Vader is not a city though

King: He is big enough to be one

“ Hardyz” Jeff Hardy makes his way down to the ring to no real reaction

“ We are the Nation” Dlo brown makes his way to the ring to boos

Match 2 Jeff Hardy v Dlo Brown

Start: Jeff throws Dlo to the ropes but gets caught with a dropkick.

Match: Jeff hits a springboard hurricarana to dlo and goes for the cover 1………..2……..kickout. Jeff throws him to the outside. Jeff then gets onto the top rope and hits a 450 splash to the outside and lands on Dlo.

Crowd shout holy shit

Cole: What a move

Bobby: I agree with these fans “holy shit, holy shit”

King: I can do that so whats the big fuss

Bobby: Yeah when you see puppies you do that

Jeff throws him back into the ring. Jeff hits a legdrop to the midsection. He climbs to the second rope and goes for the leg drop but Dlo rolls out the way. Dlo runs at the ropes and hits a leg drop. Dlo gets him into an armlock. A few minutes later Jeff gets out of it and runs to the ropes. Dlo catches him and hits a running power bomb onto the turnbuckle. Dlo climbs to the top rope, Jeff rushes up and hits a frankensteiner off the top rope to Dlo. He hits the twist of fate to him. He climbs to the top rope, but he accidentally falls of it. He then gets up walks straight into Dlo who hits the sky high spinebuster to him. Dlo then climbs to the top rope and hits a frog splash for the victory

Winner of the match Dlo Brown

Cole: A Jeff Hardy error gives Dlo the victory

Bobby: I think he fell on some of his grease from his hair.

Cole: I have never seen anything like that before

Wrestlemania commercial

“ Explosion “ Kane makes his way down to the ring to boos

“ Vader” Vader comes down to cheers

Match 3 Kane v Vader

Start: Kane and Vader exchange right hands. Vader throws him to the ropes and hits a powerslam to him.

Match: Vader hits a falling headbutt onto Kanes face. He then hits a leg drop onto his neck. Vader then grabs a steel chair. The ref tries to take it off him so Vader hits a chokeslam to him. Vader goes to hit Kane with the chair but Kane kicks him, grabs the chair and hits Vader with it

Cole: Damn it he hits Vader with the chair I hate Kane

Bobby: I hate you

Cole: Why

Bobby: Your Face

Cole: Whats wrong with it

Bobby: It insults the whole of WWE. People tune in to watch Raw and have to cope with Michael Gay man Cole

Cole: I am…..

Bobby: You just admitted it

Cole: I…

Bobby: “Coughs” Gay “coughs”

Cole: Forget it

Bobby: I can not forget it i have to cope with you for 2 hours a week

Cole: Just leave it

Kane takes vader down with an uppercut. Kane picks him up and tosses him to the corner. Kane chokes him with his foot until the ref stops him. Kane grabs Vader by the throat. Vader saves himself when he headbutts kane. He goes to clothesline him but Kane takes him down with a big boot. Kane climbs to the top rope and waits for Vader to get up. He hits a clothesline from the top rope to Vader. He goes for the cover 1………..2… kickout by Vader. Kane goes to powerbomb Vader but Vader backdrops Kane. Vader grabs Kane by the throat and hits a chokeslam to Kane. He goes for the cover 1………..2……….kickout by Kane. Vader hits the Vader bomb to Kane. Moments later Kane sits up, Vader looks at him in disbelief. Vader punches Kane, Kane then grabs him by the throat and hits a chokeslam to Vader, he goes for the cover 1……..2…….kickout by Vader. Kane then choke slams the ref. He rolls to the outside and gets some steel steps and a steel chair and brings them into the ring. He hits Vader with the steel steps. He then puts Vaders arm onto the steps. He grabs the chair and hits it off Vaders arm. Moments later the ref calls for the bell

Winner of the match Via DQ Vader

Cole: That monster might of broken Vaders arm

King: That is right and at Wrestlemania 14 the Undertakers record will look like this 6 wins 1 loss.

The arena goes dark and the Undertakers face appears on the titantron.

Undertaker: Kane your time will come to a end at Wrestlemania. Your soul will rot away in hell and you will rest in piece

Bobby: Why is Mankinds wife telling Kane he will rest in piece

Cole: Your dumb it is the Undertaker

Bobby: Why should I listen to you

Cole: Because I am right

Bobby: Yeah right

Backstage Bret hart is walking around backstage and then Shawn Michaels comes from behind and hits Bret with a sledgehammer

Worlds greatest promo showing Shawn Michaels career highlights

Cole: No way Shawn Michaels is the worlds greatest.

King: I have just heard that the Bret Hart against HHH match is cancelled.

Bobby: Shawn Michaels the Worlds greatest that will make me laugh for months.

Cole: This next match should be a preview of Wrestlemania. At Sunday night showdown X-Pac v Jeff Jarret was added to the card and this match will happen now aswell.

“Degeneration X”X-Pac makes his way to the ring to cheers

“Jeff Jarret” Jeff jarret makes his way to the ring accompanied by Debra

Match 4 X-Pac v Jeff Jarret(with Debra)

Start: Jeff throws x-pac to the ropes he goes for a clothesline but X-Pac ducks and then takes Jeff down with a Lariat.

Match: X-Pac kicks Jeff in the face and Jeff falls on his ass. X-Pac then hits the bronco buster to him. Debra trips X-Pacs up. Jeff then takes him down with a dropkick. Jarret hits a side superlex to him and goes for the cover 1……..2……..kickout by X-Pac. Jeff gets him into a leg lock. X-Pac crawls to the ropes but Jeff pulls him back into the centre of the ring. X-Pac kicks Jeff in the face with his free leg to break the hold. Jeff goes to clothesline x-pac who ducks and holds down the top rope which causes Jeff to fall to the outside. X-Pac gets onto the ring apron and hits a diving ax smash off the apron. X-Pac throws him into the ringpost. He throws him back into the ring and goes for the cover 1………….2…………kickout by Jeff. X-Pac goes for the X-Factor but Jeff turns it into a power bomb. Jeff picks him up and hits the stroke. He goes for the cover 1……..2……..kickout by X-Pac. Jeff looks angry and pushes the ref. X-Pac comes from behind and rolls him up 1……….2……….kickout by Jeff. Jeff kicks x-pac and throws him to the outside. Debra grabs Jeffs guitar and goes to hit X-Pac with it but he ducks and hits Debra with a spinning wheel kick. Jeff takes the ref down from behind. He then grabs his guitar and hits X-Pac over the head with it. He then checks out Debra.

HHH runs to the ring. He goes to hit Jeff with a sledge hammer but turns around and nails X-Pac with it. Ken shamrock then runs down to the ring and he and HHH have a fight.

Meanwhile Jeff throws X-Pac back in the ring and goes for the cover 1…………2………3

Winner of the match Jeff Jarret

Cole: Damn it HHH has screwed X-Pac his buddy

King: Face it Jeff had the win before HHH came down. And X-Pac got what he deserved he attacked a woman

Cole: By mistake

Bobby: That’s why he was looking at her when he did it.

Stone cold is standing with the coach

Coach: Tonight you will go to head to head with the bulldog

Austin: Your not as dumb as I thought. Anyway………

. Bulldog attacks austin from behind. He then throws Austin through a glass window

Bulldog: You will never beat me austin

Cole: He has just thrown Austin into a glass window i can't believe it. It looks like it will be a handicap match now.

Bobby: Nobody is here to take charge so Bulldog saw the opportunity and kicked his ass

“Hart Foundation” Owen hart makes his way to the ring to big cheers

“We are the nation” Rock makes his way to the ring to a mixed reaction

“ Bulldog” On his way to the ring stone cold comes from behind him and attacks him with a steel chair. Security then come out and take Austin away

Match 5 British Bulldog and Rock v Stone cold and Owen hart

Start: Rock locks up with Owen. Rock takes Owen down with an arm bar takedown. Owen gets up immediately and takes Rock down with a dropkick

Match: Rock climbs to the top rope but Owen rushes up and superlexes him off the top rope. Owen grabs Rocks leg and stomps at it. Owen then hits an elbow drop onto it.

On the ramp the bloody British Bulldog is been stretched away.

Cole: Bulldog is been sent away and he deserves to

King: He does not deserve been thrown off a stage

Cole: He threw Austin through a glass window.

Owen waits for rock to get up and goes for the running enzuigiri but Rock grabs his leg and trips him up. He then gets Owen into the sharpshooter. Owen climbs to the bottom rope moments later. Rock then does some punches to him, and then hits the samoan drop. He goes for the cover 1……….2……….kickout by Owen. Rock picks him up and locks on a sleeper. Owen fades away so the ref lifts his hand up once and it drops, up twice and it drops, up three times but Owen keeps his hand up. He elbows rock in the midsection and runs at the ropes but the Rock grabs him and hits a spine buster. Rock throws a elbow pad to the fans and then runs at the ropes and hits a peoples elbow. Rock goes for the cover 1…………….2……………..kickout by Owen. Rock gets up and looks furious. Rock goes to the outside and grabs a steel chair. He goes into the ring with it and attempts to hit Owen with it but the ref grabs and puts it to the outside. While this is happening Ahmed Johnson comes down to the ring and passes rock a steel chain. Ahmed distracts the ref which allows Rock to hit Owen with the steel chain. Rock picks him up and hits the rock bottom to Owen and goes for the cover 1………….2……….

Stone colds music hits. Rock gets off Owen and waits for stone cold to get in the ring. All of a sudden Austin comes from behind him and hits the stunner and then gets ready to tag in.

About a minute later Owen gets up. Owen picks rock up and hits a pile driver to him. Owen then tags in stone cold. Austin pulls him to the corner and starts stomping away at him. Stone cold picks him up and hits a spine buster to him. Stone cold then goes for the stunner but Rock reverses it into a neck breaker. Rock then goes for another peoples elbow but Owen hits Rock when rock his running next to him. Austin quickly gets up and hits the stunner to the rock and pins him for the victory.

Winners of the match Stone cold and Owen Hart

Cole: Stone cold gets the victory in the match

Bobby: This was supposed to be a tag team match not a handicap match

King: Rock had the win but that damn rattle snake costs him the victory

Cole: Next week will be the final preparation for Wrestlemania. There will be a contract signing for the WWE Championship match

After the match stone cold and Owen hart salute the fans and drink beer

Raw goes off air

·
Banned
660 Posts
Good show, wrestlemania looks good

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am very busy tonight and tomorrow so I will have to do quick results for this Raw only

Shawn Michaels is in the ring and hypes his match with Bret. Bret comes into the ring and the 2 men have a fight and security stops it.

HHH beats Billy Gunn with a pedigree after 12 minutes 45 seconds

Backstage Vader and Mankind have a fight. Vader hits Mankind with a trash can before choke slamming him onto a car

Ken shamrock beats Jeff Jarret by making him tap to the ankle lock after 10 minutes 56 seconds

Wrestlemania promo

Vince arrives at the arena in crutches.

Kurt angle beats X-Pac with an angle slam after a very good match after 19 minutes 23 seconds

After the match Tazz brings a ladder and a table into the ring. Tazz hits him with the ladder and then hits a big belly to belly overhead superlex through the table.

Bret Hart worlds greatest promo ( In retaliation to Shawn Michaels worlds greatest promo last week )

Undertaker and Bret Hart beat Shawn Michaels and Kane after 25 minutes 22 seconds. They win by Bret hart rolling up Kane and putting his feet on the ropes.

WWE Title contract signing. Bulldog and Austin sign the contract. Vince hits Austin from behind with a steel chair. Bulldog then picks him up and hits a running powerslam to him through the contract table.

Raw goes off air

Wrestlemania card

Jeff Jarret v X-Pac

Vader v Mankind

Tag titles New age outlaws v Dlo brown and Mark henry

European title HHH v Ken Shamrock

Intercontinental title Rock v Owen Hart

Hardcore title TLC Match Kurt angle v Tazz

Kane v Undertaker

Retirement match Bret Hart v HBK

WWE Title British Bulldog v Stone cold

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Wrestlemania 14 from Madison square garden New York City March 29th

Howard Finkel: Welcome to Wrestlemania live from New York city

Crowd cheers

Howard: And now please stand for the National Anthem

National Anthem is sung by R Kelly

Opening Video

Narrator : Every Major sport has its special events. The NFL has the superbowl, Soccer has the World cup. WWE has Wrestlemania

Clip of Hogan coming down to the ring for Wrestlemania 1

For 14 years one event captivates the world. An event where heroes are made

Clip of Randy savage winning the title at Wrestlemania 4

And villains get crushed

Clip of Hogan body slamming Andre

And tonight wrestlers will become legends

Clips of HBK,Bret Hart, British Bulldog and Stone cold

New superstars will emerge

Clips of Rock,Tazz,HHH and Kurt angle

And boys will become men

Clips of Ken shamrock, Owen hart and X-Pac

This is showcase of the immortals………..The grandest stage of them all……………This is Wrestlemania!!!!!!!

Sponsered by Snickers welcome to Wrestlemania 14

Cole: Welcome everybody to the grandest stage of them all Wrestlemania 14 from this sold out Madison square garden. This show only comes once a year and I am so ready for this event

King: Everybody loves Wrestlemania. Let me tell you Cole these seventy thousand plus fans are so hyped up for this the roof will blow off.

Cole: 5 Titles will be on the line tonight including the big WWE Title match between the champion British Bulldog and Stone cold.

Bobby: Not just that we have a retirement match between Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart. And a brother against brother match as The Undertaker faces Kane

“ Degeneration X”

Howard: This match is for one fall firstly he is a member of Degeneration X-Pac

Cole: What a way to start off Wrestlemania with one of the most talented superstars X-Pac

“Jeff Jarret”

Howard: Making his way to the ring accompanied by Debra he is Jefff Jarretttttt

Cole: A few weeks ago X-Pac accidentally took oot Debra and tonight these 2 men will collide

Bobby: Jeff won there match 2 weeks ago can he tonight

Match 1 X-Pac v Jeff Jarret

Both men have a war of words. They move around the ring, both looking for an opening, then lock up. Jeff goes behind but X-Pac takes him down with an armdrag, Jeff jumps up and both men stare at each other. Both men lock up again, Jeff tries to superlex but X-Pac hits his own superlex and Jeff rolls out the ring and walks around it and the ref starts counting. Jeff gets into the ring at the 7 count and both men lock up again. Jeff gains the advantage and hits a snap superlex and goes for the cover 1………2………kickout by X-Pac. Jeff picks him up and irish whips him to the ropes and goes for a clothesline but X-Pac ducks and hits a crossbody pin 1………….2…………kickout by Jeff. Jeff jumps up and takes X-Pac down with a dropkick. Jeff hits a ddt to X-Pac. He drags him to the corner, he slides out the ring and grabs X-Pacs foot and hits it off the steel post. He pulls X-Pacs head over the apron and drops an elbow onto it. Jeff slides back into the ring and goes for the cover 1………………2……………kickout by X-Pac. Jeff grabs X-Pacs foot and puts it on the rope. He then hits a big elbow drop onto it. Jeff grabs it and hits a big knee drop onto it. Jeff then gets X-Pac into the figure 4 leg lock. X-Pac screams in pain. He tries to reach for the ropes but Jeff rolls into the centre of the ring and locks the move on harder. X-Pac looks to tap but does one big stretch for the ropes

He reaches the ropes

Jeff gets angry and grabs the ref by the top and threatens to punch him but then X-Pac rolls him up from behind 1……………2…………..kickout by Jeff. Jeff gets up quickly and throws X-Pac to the ropes but X-Pac takes him down with a spinning wheel kick. He then hits a neckbreaker to him. X-Pac runs at the ropes and hits a leg drop onto Jeffs throat. X-Pac waits till he gets up and meets him with a running enzuigiri. X-Pac climbs to the top rope and hits a big body splash off the top rope. He goes for the cover 1………….2……………..kickout by Jeff. X-Pac runs at the ropes but Debra trips him up. X-Pac tells debra what the hell she is doing. Jeff runs at him from behind but X-pac ducks and holds down the top rope and Jeff falls to the outside onto Debra. When Jeff recovers Jeff checks up on Debra. X-Pac comes from behind and takes him out with a clothesline. X-Pac then catapults Jeff into the ring post. X-pac comes into the ring and rolls back out to stop the count. X-Pac grabs Jeff and hits his head off the guardrail. X-Pac throws him back into the ring. X-Pac picks him up and hits the X-Factor. He goes for the cover…

kickout by Jeff just before the 3 count. X-Pac gets up and he can not believe it. X-Pac climbs to the top rope, but then Jeff gets up quickly and dropkicks X-Pac off the top rope to the outside. Jeff throws him back into the ring and hits a piledriver. Jeff picks him up and hits a german superlex. Jeff climbs to the top rope, X-Pac rushes up and goes for the Frankensteiner off the top rope but Jeff turns it into a POWERBOMB OFF THE TOP ROPE

Crowd chant holy shit

. Jeff goes for the cover………….

Winner of the match Jeff Jarret

Cole: He got it what a move there by Jeff Jarret the victory

King: And that is only our first match of the evening

Bobby: Jeff is just plainly the better wrestler

Camera goes backstage with Shane McMahon going in to his dads office

Shane: You wanted to talk to me

Vince: Yes I did

Shane: What is it

Vince: A big problem

Shane: Yeah………….And

Vince: Well some people have invaded the arena and I want you to check it out

Shane: Is that it

Vince: Well apparently Eric Bischoff is in the crowd tonight and I have a feeling that WCW Might invade

Shane: If that’s true I am not going

Vince: Just do it

Shane walks off looking scared while Vince shakes his head.

Cole: WCW have invaded that can’t happen this is a WWE Event

Bobby: What has Eric have to do with WCW he was fired two weeks ago

Camera shows Eric Bischoff in the stand

Cole: I don’t know but lets carry on with the show.

“ We are the Nation” Dlo brown and Mark henry way their way to the ring to boos

Howard: This next match is for the tag team championship. Firstly the challengers representing the Nation of Domination Dlo brown and Mark Henry

Cole: By the end of tonight the nation could be holding 2 titles

Bobby: This is the Nations night and we will have new tag team champions

“ Oh you didn’t Know” The new age outlaws make their way to the ring to big cheers

Howard: And the champions they represent Degeneration X, Road dogg and Billy Gunn the New age outlaws

Road dogg grabs a mic off Howard

Road dogg: Welcome to the Dog house. Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls children off all ages. Degeneration X prouldly present to you the Tag team champions of the worlddddddddddddddddd. Its me its me its that D……….O………Double G and tonight me and my buddy here will kick some ass at Wrestlemania. And if your not down with we have 2 words for Ya SUCK IT

Match 2 Tag team championship New age outlaws v Dlo Brown and Mark Henry

All 4 men stand in the center toe to toe. The New Age outlaw lay their titles along the mat and kick off a war of words. Dogg and Henry back out the ring and we are set for Billy and Dlo to start the match. They move around the ring both looking for an opening. They then lock up, Dogg goes behind him but Dlo takes him down with a armdrag. Dogg gets up quickly and the 2 men lock up. Dlo goes for a side suplex, but Dogg counters, and goes for a backslide, 1...........2………...Kick Out. Dogg runs at Dlo lies down on the mat and Dogg jumps over him. Dlo goes for the sky high but Road dogg elbows him in the head. Road Dogg Irish whips him into the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Dlo and takes him down with a drop toe hold. Dogg gets up quickly and talks to Billy. Both men lock up again, Dogg gets a headlock but Dlo pushes him to the ropes then knocks him down with a spinning wheel kick. He drops a leg drop but Dogg moves out the way and rolls him up 1…………………..2……………..kickout. Dlo gets up and ducks a clothesline and hits a powerslam. He covers 1……………2………..kickout. Dlo then snapmares him followed by a dropkick to the back of the head. Dlo tags in Mark.

Mark comes in and hits a big leg drop onto Doggs throat and then goes for the cover 1………….2………kick out. He then tosses him to the corner and begins to nail a series of Shoulders to the stomach. Mark irish whips him to the opposite corner. He runs at him and goes for the avalanche but Dogg kicks him in the face, he runs up at Mark who catches and hits a side slam. Mark picks him up and goes behind Dogg and hits a bulldog. Mark goes for the big splash but Dogg moves out the way and tags in Billy. Billy chps away at Mark in the corner. Mark then hits a knee to Billy’s stomach and hits a superlex. He tags in Dlo.

Dlo takes Billy down with an armbar and hits a big leg drop onto it. Billy jumps up and takes Dlo down with his own arm drag. Billy then locks onan armbar but Dlo gets to the ropes. Both men stare at each other, Dlo slaps Billy in the face and runs and then takes him down with an enzuigiri to the back of the head and he goes for the cover 1…………………2……………kick out. Dlo picks him up and pounds him to the corner and throws him to the ropes and takes him down with a elbow. Billy rolls to the outside trying to recover but Mark henry comes and irish whips him into the barricade and then throwing him back in the ring. Dlo hits a superlex to Billy. He throws him at the ropes and then jumps up and hits a hurricarana pin 1……….....2…………….kickout. Dlo picks him up again and puches him in the midsection but then Billy stamps on his foot and takes him down with a dropkick. Billy throws him to the corner and stomps away at him a few times. Billy then goes to tag Road dogg but Dlo grabs his legs and rolls him up 1…………………….2……………kickout. Dlo picks Billy up and tells Mark to get in then ring. Dlo and Mark hit a double superlex. Dlo then hits a leg drop onto Billy’s throat and then Mark runs at the ropes and hits a big splash. Dlo goes for the cover…….

Road dogg comes in and breaks the count. Mark tries to get in the ring and attack Road dogg but the ref won’t let him. While that is happening Road dogg and Billy hit a double DDT to Dlo. Billy walks to the corner who tags in Road dogg. Road dogg does the “Suck it” taunt to Mark. Mark tries to get in the ring again but the ref won’t let him. Road dogg stomps away at Dlo. He picks him up and throws him to the corner. He stands on the second rope and punches Dlo ten times. Dogg then bulldogs Dlo off the second rope and goes for the cover 1……………2……………kickout by Dlo. Dogg picks him up and kicks him in the mid section, he gets Dlo up for the pumphandle slam but Dlo counters it into a tornado DDT. Dlo climbs to the top rope and hits the frog splash he goes for the cover

Gunn disrupts the count, he picks Dlo up and hits the fame asser to him. Both men get up slowly and tag in their partners. Billy and Mark exchange right hands, billy gains the advantage and runs at the ropes but Mark picks him up over his head and hits a gorilla press slam. Mark runs at the ropes and hits a big splash to Billy. Mark goes for the cover 1………….2………..kickout by Billy. Mark gets up looking angry, he then floors the ref with a big right hand. On the out side of the ring, Dlo brown and Road dogg are fighting. The APA make their way to the ring. Farroq knocks down Road dogg and Dlo. In the ring Bradshaw runs at the ropes and hits a clothesline from hell to Mark Henry. He puts Billy gunn on top of Mark Henry and wakes the ref up and the ref counts

Winners of the match and still Tag Team champions The New age outlaws

Cole: The APA have got some revenge after been screwed out of a tag team tile shot a few weeks ago.

King: The Nation gave it their all but they got screwed but there will be a rematch for the Nation and that’s for sure.

Backstage Shane McMahon is walking around the arena with a steel chair in his hands. He then finds Ahmed Johnsen lying on the floor uncauncious. Shane walks to him and Finds NWO Written on his back and a spray can next to him

Shane: Oh ****ing Hell someone gets some EMT’S.

Cole: Is it me or did I see NWO Written on his back

King: That can not be true.

Bobby: I believe The Coach is standing with Stone cold

Backstage Coach is interviewing Stone cold

Coach: Tonight you have a WWE Title shot

Stone cold: Austin 3:16 says its Stone colds night. The Bulldog era has ended and the Stone cold era is just about to begin. He might think it is smart to mess with Stone cold. But someone give his brain back he has forgotten I am the worlds most toughest son of a bitch in the WWE. Tonight I will unleash hell and that’s the bottom line cause Stone cold said so.

“ Worlds most dangerous man” Ken shamrocks music hits and the crowd erupts

Howard: This following contest for the European title. Firstly the Challenger Ken Shamrock

Cole: In the past few months since the Rumble Ken shamrock has made Triple H Tap but can he do it tonight

Bobby: Triple H will tap tonight and we will have a new European title

King: We will have to wait and see

“ My time” HHH comes down to the ring with his manager Chyna

Howard: And his opponent the WWE European champion Triple H

Cole: But with Chyna by his side. Ken shamrock could easily lose

King: HHH needs this win to prove himself that he can be the best.

Match 3 Triple H v Ken Shamrock

Both men stand face to face. HHH holds his title in the air.Both men start walking around the ring. HHH and Ken lock up. Triple H Irish whips him to the ropes, he goes for a clothesline but Ken ducks and takes HHH down with a dropkick. Ken takes him down with a drop toe hold. Both men get up and stare at each other. HHH runs at Ken who jumps over him and then takes him down with an arm drag. Ken then locks an armbar onto Triple H. HHH rolls out of it. HHH shakes his arm a bit. The two men lock up. Triple H powers him to the corner and punches Ken in the stomach a few times. HHH then strangles Ken but the ref tells him to let go and HHH obliges. HHH throws him to the ropes and hits him with a knee smash. He goes for the cover 1…………..2………….kickout by Ken. Triple H locks on a headlock to Ken. Ken gets to his feet, he elbows Triple H two times in the mid section and runs at the ropes, but HHH takes him down with a shoulder block. Triple H runs at the ropes and hits a knee drop to Ken. Triple H puts Ken’s neck over the bottom rope. He then strangles him with his knee. HHH picks him up and Irish whips him and takes him down with a big clothesline and goes for the cover 1………………..2……………..kickout by Ken. HHH picks him up and sets him up for a piledriver but Ken reverses it into a backdrop. Ken takes him down with a clothesline, he runs toward the ropes and hits a spinning wheel kick. Ken taunts to the crowd, he then grabs HHH and hits a belly to belly superlex. Ken then shouts “ I am going to break that son of a bitch’s ankle”. Ken then grabs Triple H’s ankle and locks on the ankle lock. HHH quickly crawls to the ropes but Ken pulls him back into the centre of the ring. Triple H gets to the ropes but Ken rolls him back into the centre of the ring it looks like HHH is going to tap but HHH launches him to the out side with his foot. About 2 minutes later Triple H recovers and he rolls to the outside. He hops his way to Ken . He Irish whips him but Ken reverses the Irish whip and HHH goes shoulder first into the steel ring post. Ken picks HHH up and scoop slams him onto the floor. Ken climbs onto the barricade and hits a diving elbow drop to HHH. Ken picks him up and hits him head first onto the steel steps. Ken then knocks him down with a big right hand. Ken then catapults him into the ring post. Ken throws Triple H into the ring. He goes for the cover

kickout by HHH. Ken shamrock gets into an argument with the ref for counting too slow. Triple H low blows Ken. He gets up and spins Ken around and hits the Pedigree and he goes for the cover

kickout by Ken. Triple H gets furious and bangs his fists off the mat. HHH walks up to the corner and undoes the turnbuckle pad. He grabs Ken and is about to hit his head off the turnbuckle but Ken kicks him in the midsection and then hits a hurricarana to him. He picks him up and sets him up for a belly to belly superlex but Triple H trips him and Ken hits his face off the undone turnbuckle, HHH rolls him up and puts his feet on the ropes

Winner of the match and Still European champion Triple H

HHH rolls out the ring straight away and grabs his belt and heads off to the back to boos. Ken stands up looking pissed off and gets a standing ovation.

Cole: Triple H has cheated to retain his title

King: Finally HHH has defeated Ken shamrock and proved he can beat Ken shamrock and not tap to the ankle lock.

Bobby: Why are these people cheering Ken shamrock he lost a match Triple H should be getting cheered.

Camera cuts to the Rock standing backstage and the Rest of the Nation walk into the room looking pissed off. Dlo throws a glass bottle at the wall and it smashes

Dlo: Where the hell were you Rock when the APA screwed us.

Rock: I was

Dlo: Buying some new cars this was supposed to be our night, me and Mark had the win and we got screwed. And where was you guys man

Rock: Calm down we still have one more match to go through

Godfather: Everything matters about you Rocky. We don’t matter you just use us to get to the top.

Rock: I don’t. I was arriving at the arena because I had misseD my flight.

Dlo: Yeah right

Dlo, Godfather, Mark Henry walk out the room and Rock looks confused

Cole: The Nation have some real big problems,

Bobby: Wouldn’t you. Rock is out spending big while the rest of the Nation are getting screwed out the tag team titles

Cole: Talking about big problems. A big match will happen now as Vader faces Mankind in a no DQ Match

Bobby: Vader might be bigger than new york city but Mankind will go out and kick Vader’s ass

King: And you can win anywhere in the building

“Vader” Vader comes to the ring to cheers

Howard: Coming down to the Ring he is 450 pounds Vader

“ Car crash” Mankind makes his way to the ring with some barbed wire to mixed cheers and boos.

Howard: And his opponent Mankind

Match 4 Vader v Mankind

Both men circle the ring looking for an opportunity. Mankind takes the mick out of Vader for how fat he is. Vader runs towards him but Mankind trips him up. Mankind grabs his barbed wire and hits it off Vaders back. He then digs it into his face and Vader starts bleeding. Mankind goes to the outside and grabs a trash can. He goes to hit Vader with but Vader takes Mankind down with a clothesline. Mankind gets up and runs at Vader who picks him up above his head and throws him to the outside. Vader grabs the trash can and puts it over Mankind, he grabs a steel chair and whacks Mankind with it. Vader takes the trash can off him. Vader gets some rope and throws it into the ring. He picks Mankind up and throws him into the ring. He stomps away at Mankind. He grabs his foot and some rope. He ties Mankinds foot to the ropes with a bit of rope. Vader then hits a big splash onto the defenceless Mankind. Vader grabs a steel chair and starts hitting it off Mankinds feet. He then chokes him a bit. Mankind gets himself loose and runs away. Vader chases him. Mankind climbs up a ladder which gets him onto a platform. However Vader chases him up that. Mankind has no where to go, so he tries to throw Vader off but he is too heavy. Vader grabs him by the throat and chokeslams him off the platform lands on the electrical area and the lights go off because of it.

Crowd: Holy Shit

Cole: The lights have gone off Mankinds career might of ended there

Bobby: My monitor has gone off what’s happening

King: The whole arena is off Bobby:

Bobby: Oh……………. Okay.

About 4 minutes later the lights are back on, Mankind is not where he fell though. Vader loos around for him and then Mankind who is now very bloody hits Vader from behind with a steel chair. Mankind then throws him onto a Spanish announce table. He picks him up and piledrivers him through the table. Mankind goes for the cover

kickout by Vader. Mankind drags him to the backstage area. He hits Vaders head of a wall and then throws him onto a table with food onto it. Mankind then gets a can machine and tips it onto Vader. Mankind grabs a can, he opens it, drinks a little and pours the rest onto Vader. Mankind gets a baseball bat and starts choking Vader with it. Vader grabs him by the throat and tosses him at the wall. He grabs a steel chain and hits Mankind with it. He then tears Mankinds mask off. He turns around and is met by the mandible claw. Vader kicks Mankind in the midsection and hits the Vader Bomb and goes for the cover

Winner of the match Vader

Cole: What a match between those 2 men blood splattered everywhere , Mankind getting possibly electrocuted but Vader wins with the Vader bomb

King: Mankind is a weirdo I would of gave up after being choke slammed off that platform

Camera switches backstage with Bret Hart and Owen Hart .

Owen: What’s wrong with you

Bret: This could be my last night in the WWE Owen

Owen: Come on that’s not you. Wheres the old bret the one who says he is the best. The one who really wanted to kick HBK’S Ass. The one who beat the shit out of Vince McMahon. I have to get ready for my match and Bret go out and kick his ass.

Owen walks out room

Bret: I am the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be.

Bret then punches a poster with HBK on

Cole: This next match will determine who will be the first ever Hardcore champion in the WWE. And it will be in a TLC Match

King: Tables , Ladders and chairs surrounding the ring this should be a great match

“ Medal” Kurt angle makes his way to the ring to you suck chants

Howard: Firstly coming down to the ring our olimpic hero Kurt Angle

Cole: This man has made a big impact since his debut at No Way out last month

“ Thug superstar” Tazz comes down to big cheers

Howard: And his opponent Tazz

Cole: An ECW Legend making his way to the ring

Bobby: You can win this match by pinfall or Reaching the belt. You can not win by submission but if you lock a submission and the opponent reaches the ropes you have to let go. Don’t blame me for this rule Blame Vince

Match 5 Hardcore title Kurt Angle v Tazz TLC Match

Tazz runs at Angle who jumps through the middle rope. Kurt angle walks around the ring while Tazz stares him down. Tazz jumps out the ring and chases angle. Angle gets in the ring followed by Tazz and he starts stomping away at Tazz. Tazz pushes him to the corner and kicks at him three times. Tazz throws him to the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Angle leap frogs him, he pushes him against the ropes and rolls him up 1………….2……….kickout by Tazz. Angle takes Tazz down with an armdrag, he then gets Tazz into an armlock. Tazz fights back and gets on his feet, he elbows Kurt in the midsection he runs at the ropes but Kurt catches him and hits a belly to belly overhead superlex but Tazz lands on his feet and rolls him up 1…………….2………..kickout. Tazz throws him at the ropes and hits a back body drop over the top rope to Kurt. Tazz goes to the outside and picks Angle up who elbows Tazz in the mid section he then ducks a clothesline from Tazz and goes behind him, he hits a Geman superlex to him onto the concrete. Kurt grabs a ladder and puts it in the ring. Kurt angle sets it up and starts climbing it. Tazz comes into the ring with a steel chair and whacks the chair off Angles back and and Angle falls off the ladder. Tazz grabs the ladder and hits it off Angle. Tazz picks up the ladder and climbs to the top rope. He then wraps him self around the ladder and falls onto Angle. Tazz goes for the cover

kickout by Kurt. Tazz gets angry and has an argument with the ref. Tazz picks Kurt up and hits a fishermans superlex to him. Tazz taunts to the crowd and says angle is finished but then Kurt trips him up from behind and locks on an ankle lock. Tazz goes for the ropes but Kurt pulls him back to the centre. Tazz goes for the ropes again but Kurt rolls him back into the centre. Tazz screams in pain and taps out. But you can’t win by submissions so the match carries on. Kurt goes to the outside and brings in 3 tables. He sets them all up at different corners. Kurt tells Tazz to get up. Kurt then hits an angle slam to Tazz through the table. Kurt angle picks the ladder up and climbs to the top but then Tazz kicks the Ladder down with his leg and Kurt crashes to the outside through the announce table.

Crowd: Holy Shit

Cole: By god Kurt angle has been broken in half

King: Lets just look at that replay.

Shows replay of what happened just.

Tazz rolls to the outside. He gets another two tables and puts one on the outside of the ring and puts the other one on top of the first table. Kurt angle then comes and hits Tazz with a steel chair. Kurt rolls Tazz into the ring. Kurt picks him up and wraps his around Tazz’s stomach and hits a german superlex to Tazz over the top rope and Tazz goes through the 2 tables he set up.

Crowd: Holy Shit ,Holy shit

Two minutes later Kurt recovers. Kurt gets up and does his “Whoooo” taunt. He takes down his strap and climbs the ladder.

3 steps to go

2 steps to go

1 step to go

Kurt creaches for the belt then Tazz comes into the ring. He climbs up the ladder and he and Kurt exchange punches at the top. Kurt then grabs Tazz’s ankle and puts it through a gap in the ladder and locks on an ANKLE LOCK ON THE TOP OF THE LADDER. Tazz screams in pain and Kurt locks the move on harder. Kurt pushes Tazz off the ladder. He then stands up on top of the ladder and hits a MOONSAULT Off the ladder. Kurt rolls around the ring in pain while the crowd chant Holy Shit. Kurt puts his hand over Tazz and the ref counts

kickout by Tazz. Kurt thumps his fists off the mat and gets up and stomps at away at the mat. Kurt grabs the ref by the shirt and threatens to punch him but then backs off. Kurt turns around and stomps away at Tazz. Kurt picks him up and hits 3 german superlexes. Kurt shouts “ Whooo” Kurt then stomps at the mat and signals for the Angle slam. Kurt goes for the angle slam but Tazz reverses it into a Tazzmission. Kurt tries to get out of it but he can’t. Kurt angle looks uncauncious so Tazz lets go. Tazz climbs up the ladder. While Tazz is climbing up, Kurt angle grabs a chair and climbs up the ladder with it. He goes to hit Tazz with it but Tazz low blows him, he grabs the chair off Kurt and hits it off his head. Tazz falls off the ladder with Kurt. Tazz then crawls to the ladder and starts climbing it……..

3 steps to climb

2 steps to climb

1 step to climb

Tazz jumps up for the belt and takes it off the rope and falls down to the mat

Winner of the match and new Hardcore champion Tazz

Cole: Tazz has done it he has won a very good match and is the first ever Harcore champion

King: Kurt angle got robbed he should be the champion

Bobby: It is Kurts ever loss. But the experience won it for That Thug Tazz.

WWE reloaded album advert comes on. Featuring theme songs from Stone cold, Degeneration X, Nation of Domination and Triple H

Cole: This next match should be a very athletic match. It is for the Intercontinental title, The rock defends his Intercontinental title against the King of Harts Owen Hart

King: Rock should be against the Bulldog for the WWE Title, not defending his Intercontinental title

Bobby: I have to agree with King. Stone cold was stealing the WWE Title contract while Rock was taken to China by a 500 pound drunk man.

“ Hart Foundation” Owen hart makes his way to the ring to big cheers

Howard: This following contest is for the WWE Intercontinental championship. Firstly the Challenger Owen Hart

“ We are the Nation” The rocks music hits and he makes his way to the ring

Howard: And his opponent the Intercontinental champion The Rock

Match 6 Intercontinental championship The Rock v Owen Hart

Both men are about to lock up but the rock backs off and taunts to the crowd. Rock then rolls to the outside and grabs a mic.

Rock: Finally The Rock has come back to New York Shitty. Tonight the rock will whup that sumbitches ass and…..

Owen hart attacks Rock from behind. He throws him into the ring and the bell rings to officially start the match. Rock complains to the ref that Owen is a sumbitch. Owen laughs and then pushes rock. Rock pushes him back. Rock then slaps Owen. Owen then kicks rock in the midsection and throws him over the top rope. Owen doesn’t wait for him to get back in the ring, and comes after him but Rock sucker punches him with a hard right hand. Rock Irish whips him into the barricade and then throws him back into the ring. He pounds Owen in the corner he then goes for a irish whip but Owen reverses and sends rock to the opposite corner. He goes for a clothesline but Rock moves, he then hits a superlex to Owen and goes for the cover 1…………….2………kickout by Owen. Rock then taunts to the crowd which give him die rocky die chants. Rock then slaps Owen but then Owen gives him some hard right hands to the face but Rock knees him in the mid section followed by a neckbreaker and he goes for the cover 1…………………2………………kickout by Owen. Rock has a slight argument with the referee, then applies a sleeper to Owen. Owen seems to be fading fast, and the referee raises his right arm, but it drops right away. He lifts up the arm again, and again it flops lifelessly to the ground. The referee then signals for one more, as Rock applies more pressure, and the crowd seem to get behind the challenger, chanting his name. The arm goes up……and stays up. Owen gets back up onto two knees, he powers out the sleeper and runs at the ropes but gets caught with a Samoan drop. He smiles as Owen rolls around the ring. He picks the challenger onto his feet, he goes for a right hand but Owen blocks it, he blocks a second and then hits rock with his own punch. Rock goes for the clothesline but Owen ducks and hits a german superlex to Rock, he goes for the cover 1………………..2………….kickout by Rock. Both men get up, both men run up at the ropes and hit a double clothesline to each other knocking both men down. Both stay down, and the referee begins a ten count,

…1…
………………
2………3
……………
…4…
5……6​

Both men get up. Both men exchange punches but then rock pokes Owen’s eyes. He whips Owen against the ropes but Owen takes him down with a flying fore arm. He gets back on his feet and picks Rock up. He whips him off the ropes, and hit’s a big back body drop, then whips him again and hit’s a back elbow. Owen goes for a ddt but Rock reverses the momentum and rolls him up

kickout by Owen. Both men jump up. Rock gains the momentum by hitting a spine buster to Owen. Rock picks him up and gets Owen in position for the Rock bottom, Owen elbows Rock away and then hits a running enzuigiri to Rock and goes for the cover

kickout!!!!. Owen gets up and puts his head in his hands and looks on in disbelief. Rock then jumps up and hits a dropkick to Edge out of nowhere. Both men get up and Rock kicks Owen in the midsection and hits a tornado ddt to Owen. He goes for the cover 1………..2………kickout by Owen. Rock looks on very angry and rolls to the outside and grabs his intercontinental title and brings it into the ring. Rock goes to hit Owen with it but the ref takes it off him. Then Owen comes from behind and rolls him up

kickout by Rock. Owen gets up looking angry. He waits for Rock to get up and goes for a clothesline but Rock ducks and hits a ROCK BOTTOM and he goes for the cover

OWEN PUTS HIS FOOT ON THE ROPES!!!!. Rock gets up and looks shocked. He then stands over Owen and throws a elbow pad to the crowd and runs at the ropes and goes for the peoples elbow but Owen moves out the way. Both men get up, Owen trips Rock and locks on the sharpshooter. Rock crawls to the rope but Owen pulls him back into the centre of the ring. It looks like Rock is about to tap but he then rolls out of it. Both men get up, rock slaps Owen and goes for the Rock bottom but Owen reverses it into an inverted face buster. Owen then locks on the sharpshooter again. Rock crawls to the ropes but Owen pulls him back into the centre of the ring. ROCKY THEN TAPS OUT.

Winner of the match and New Intercontinental champion Owen Hart

Cole: HE HAS DONE IT BY GOD HE HAS MADE THE ROCK TAP OUT AND WE HAVE A NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION!

King: Both men gave it their all and in my view that was one of the greatest Intercontinental Title matches of all time

Bobby: A really bad night for the Nation 2 losses.

Cole: Will lightning strike twice later on as British Bulldog defends his WWE Title against Stone cold

The camera cuts backstage with the Nation watching the monitor laughing at what happened to Rock

Bret Hart-HBK V.P

Shows Vince McMahon screwing Bret Hart at Surviver Series Last year
Royal rumble with the Hart Foundation screwing HBK out of the WWE Title
No way out with Bret Hart beating Vince McMahon in a steel cage
Back to Raw 3 weeks ago with HBK handing British Bulldog a victory over Bret
Back to Raw 2 weeks ago with Linda McMahon telling HBK this match would be a retirement match

“ Heart break kid” HBK Makes his way to the ring holding a flag which says Bret Hart sucks

Howard: This match is a loser must retirement match firstly the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels

Cole: And look at these fans they are booing the hell out of HBK

Bobby: This match is going to be a wrestling clinic

“ Hart Foundation” Bret makes his way to the ring to the biggest cheers of the night

Cole: This man has had a great career but It might end tonight

Match 7 Retirement match Shawn Michaels v Bret Hart

The two men circle the ring not taking their eyes off each other. Both men walk to the centre and talk trash to each other. Both men lock up. Both men try to gain some leverage. Bret forces HBK to the corner. The ref tells them to break up and they do. Both men circle the ring and lock up again, this time HBK backs Bret to the corner. Both men break up and stand face to face. HBK slaps him and then takes him down with a headlock takedown. HBK locks on an armbar, benoit quickly changes momentum and rolls HBK up 1……….2………kickout by HBK. Both men get up and Bret takes HBK down with a dragon screw. He then applies a headlock to HBK, HBK counters it and applies his own headlock on Bret. Bret pushes HBK off the rope but HBK takes Bret down with a flying fore arm. Both men get up and talk trash to each other. HBK pushes Bret and they go face to face to each other again. Bret kicks away at HBK, he chops him and throws him at the ropes and hits a back body drop to him over the top rope. Bret picks HBK up and throws him shoulder first into the steel post. He picks him up and throws him into the ring. HBK jumps up as Bret gets in the ring and runs at the ropes and hits a hurricarana pin to Bret 1…………..2………..kickout by Bret. Bret then rolls HBK up 1…………….2…….. HBK reverses the pin 1………..2………Bret reverses the pin again 1…………..2………….. HBK kicks out. Both men get up as the crowd cheer on Bret. Both men lock up, HBK goes behind Bret and hits a back superlex to Bret. Bret rolls out the ring to recover. Bret gets back in and he locks up with HBK again, Bret gets a headlock onto HBK, HBK then rolls up Bret and puts his feet on the ropes 1………2…………..kickout by Bret. Bret gets up and has an argument with Earl Hebner. Bret then knees HBK in the mid section, he runs at the ropes but HBK catches him and throws him through the middle rope. HBK then plays to the crowd and gets met with huge boos. HBK climbs to the top rope and goes for a crossbody but Bret moves and HBK lands on the concrete. HBK holds his shoulder and looks injured. The ref tells Bret to stop. He signals for EMT’S To come down. None come down so he runs to the back to get one. Bret looks confused, HBK gets up looking fine and grabs a steel chair, he then hits Bret off the head with it. HBK throws Bret into the ring and goes for the cover but there is no ref. Earl Hebner runs down and counts

kickout by Bret. HBK gets up and looks shocked. Bret comes from behind and low blow him. The ref then counts them down

…1…
………………
2………3
……………
…4…
5……6​

Both men get up and lock up. HBK powers him to the corner and hits a series of shoulders to the sternum of Bret. He whips him to the opposite corner and runs up, but Bret puts his foot up and then knocks HBK down with a thunderous clothesline. Bret rolls to the outside and pulls HBK’S Feet around the ring post. Bret puts his feet up and hits a figure 4 leg lock to HBK around the ring post. HBK screams in pain and the ref tells Bret to let go of the hold which he does. Bret rolls back into the ring. He grabs both of HBK’S legs and goes for the sharpshooter but HBK kicks him out the way, HBK jumps up and hits the sweet chin music to Bret and goes for the cover

kickout by Bret. HBK throws him to the outside of the ring. HBK goes for an irish whip but Bret reverses it and HBK goes shoulder first into the steel steps. HBK holds his shoulder but this time Bret does not fall for it. He rolls HBK into the ring. Bret takes HBK to the corner and pounds away at him. Bret puts HBK’S arm behind HBK and slams him forcing more pain to the shoulder. Bret whips him to the corner, benoit runs at him but HBK takes him down with a dropkick. HBK picks him up and puts him onto the top rope. He goes to hurricarana him off the top rope but Bret pushes him off it. Bret stands up on the top rope and hits a diving elbow drop, Bret however hurts his elbow when hitting the move. Both men get up and Bret walks into a side superlex by HBK. HBK picks up Bret who chops him but then gets eye raked by HBK. HBK follows this by a snap superlex and he goes for the cover 1…………….2………..kickout by Bret. HBK picks up Bret who grabs HBK’S Legs and rolls him up

kickout by HBK. Both men get up, Bret kicks HBK in the mid section and hits a pile driver to HBK. He goes for the cover

kickout by HBK. Bret gets up and can not believe it. Earl tells him it was a 2 count. Bret picks HBK up and goes for the belly to belly superlex but HBK reverses it into an armdrag in mid air. HBK then picks up Bret and lands him throat first onto the top rope he rolls him up

kickout by Bret. HBK jumps up and grabs Brets legs and locks on the sharpshooter. Bret immediately gets to the ropes. HBK tries to pull Bret away from the ropes but Bret holds onto the ropes as tight as he can. HBK picks up Bret and goes for the german superlex but Bret holds onto the rope. HBK pulls Bret away from the rope and rolls Bret up

kickout by Bret. Both men get up, HBK ducks a punch and takes Bret down with a hurricarana. HBK climbs to the top rope and goes for the moonsault but Bret rolls out the way. Both men get up moments later Bret hits a backbreaker to HBK and goes for the pin

kickout. Bret goes for the sharpshooter but HBK quickly gets out the way. HBK jumps up and hits a tornado DDT. HBK walks to the corner and tunes up the band. HBK goes for the sweet chin music but Bret catches HBK’S foot. He trips him up and locks on the sharpshooter. HBK screams in pain and tries not to tap. BUT THEN HBK TAPS OUT

Winner of the match Bret Hart

Cole: Bret hart has got his revenge and Shawn Michaels fantastic career comes to an end.

Bobby: What a match, HBK got what he deserved and now his something like 13 year career comes to an end.

Wrestlemania 15 advert. It says Wrestlemania will be on the 28th March 1999 and it will be held at Philidelphia

Backstage HBK is been laughed at. People sing the goodbye song to him. The camera follows HBK has he walks to his car and drives away

King: There never will be anybody like him again

Bobby: Now since he is retired I will get the loudest boos from now on.

Cole: We have seen some great matches. But this next one is very emotional. The Undertakers record at Wrestlemania is in doubt as he faces his younger brother Kane

Kane v Undertaker V.P

Shows Kane interrupting the hell in a cell match in October
Kane attacking Taker on raw 4 months ago
Kane throwing Taker over the top rope in the royal rumble match

“ Explosion” Kane comeds down to the ring with Paul Bearer to mixed cheers and boos

]Howard: The following contest is for one fall. Firstly Kane

Cole: There was one time where the Undertaker was the only person to be scared of. But since this monster has come that phrase needs revising.

Bobby: Yeah because of you. Are you Kanes father

Cole: No why would you think that

Bobby: You look like him

“ Gong” Undertakers music hits and the crowd erupts

Howard: And his opponent The Undertaker

Cole: This man since debuting is unbeaten at Wrestlemania. He has won six out of six but tonight he gets his toughest challenge yet.

Match 8 Undertaker v Kane

Both men walk around the ring. They then walk into the centre and stare each other down. Both men exchange punches, Kane throws Taker against the ropes who hits a running lariat to Kane. Taker picks Kane up and throws him to the ropes, he ducks but Kane kicks Taker in the face. Kane then hits a big boot to Taker. The fans boo Kane, who responds by shouting shut up to them and gets booed even more. Kane picks Taker up and hits a scoop slam. Kane then chokes away at Taker. The ref tells him to let go and a few seconds later he does. Kane then hits a big uppercut. Kane then tosses Taker to the corner and punches him but Taker blocks it and takes down Kane with his own punch. Taker picks up Kane and tosses him to the corner and pounds away at him. Taker throws him to the opposite corner and goes for a clothesline but Kane grabs him by the throat and tosses him to the outside. Kane takes him to the ramp and goes for the tombstone but Taker gets out of it and hits his own tombstone. Taker rolls Kane into the ring and goes for the cover

kickout by Kane. Taker looks on in shock as Kane is the first ever person to kick out the tombstone. Kane then sits up. Taker punches him back down. Kane sits up again. Taker does not believe it. He runs at the ropes and hits a boot to Kanes face. Taker stomps away at Kane. Taker picks him up and goes for the choke slam but Kane kicks him in the mid section, he goes behind Taker and hits a pumphandle slam and goes for the cover 1………………….2………………… kickout. Kane drops a big elbow onto Taker. Kane picks Taker up, he runs at the ropes but gets caught by a running DDT by the Undertaker. Taker picks Kane up and hits a second tombstone and goes for the cover

kickout. Taker sits up and has an argument with the ref. Then Kane sits up and grabs Taker by the throat and hits a big chokeslam and goes for the cover

kickout by Taker. Kane then grabs taker and hits a bear hug. Taker over powers Kane and headbutts Kane. Taker grabs Kanes arm and climbs to the top rope. He walks the top and hits old school. Taker goes for the cover 1………………….2……………kickout. Taker attacks the referee in frustration. Taker goes to the outside and brings in a steel chair. Taker then starts hitting it over Kane’s arm repeatedly. Taker picks kane up and hits Kane over the head with it. He goes for the cover but the ref is out. Taker stands up looking pissed. Taker tries to wake the ref, Kane sneaks out the ring and gets some steel steps he puts into the ring. He turns Taker around and hits the tombstone to Taker onto the steel steps. He picks up the steps and throws throws them to the outside. He then covers taker and the ref recovers and counts

kickout by Taker. Kane gets up and can not believe it. He picks Taker up but Taker quickly grabs him and hits a choke slam. He goes for the cover

kickout by Kane. Taker sits up and looks in shocked and kicks the turnbuckle. Taker picks up Kane and goes for the tombstone but Kane gets out of it and hits a chokeslam to Taker and he goes for the cover

Winner of the match Kane

Cole: By god he has done it he kicked out of god knows how many tombstones and he gets the win

Bobby: That match had about 9 finisher moves done

Cole: So takers unbeaten record has come to a end here at Wrestlemania 14 in a very entertaining match

Camera cuts backstage with Coach interviewing British Bulldog

Coach: You are moments away from your biggest match of your life

Bulldog: Yes I am coach. And tonight I will make history, the first ever British Wrestler to main event Wrestlemania. Tonight I will represent the WWE, And my home country England. Stone cold might be the toughest SOB But I am the strongest SOB and I will kick his ass tonight and retain the WWE title.

Cole: We have had some great matches but this one should be even better

“ British Bulldog” Bulldogs music hits and he comes down to the ring to a mixed response

Howard: It is now time for the main event. It will be for the WWE Title. Firstly the WWE Champion the British Bulldog

“ Glass breaks” Stone cold comes down to big cheers

Howard: And the challenger the Texas rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Cole: Stone cold won the rumble. He lost his title shot at No Way Out and got it back the night after and tonight he faces the Bulldog who ended Kane’s unbeaten record at No way out

King: Stone cold might think he is tough but the Bulldog is even tougher

Cole: We will have to wait and see.

Match 9 WWE Title British Bulldog v Stone cold

Both men walk around the ring staring each other down. The Bulldog drops his belt. Then stone cold and Bulldog exchange punches. Stone cold irish whips him against the ropes and hits a Lou Thoesz press. Bulldog rolls out the ring to have a breather. Bulldog gets in the ring and locks up with Steve. Bulldog throws Austin at the ropes and gets caught by a clothesline by Stone cold. Stone cold stands over Bulldog and sticks up his middle finger to him. Stone cold runs at the ropes and hits a elbow drop. He goes for the cover 1…………………2………..kickout. Austin picks up Bulldog and hits a swinging neck breaker. Bulldog blocks a punch by Austin and takes Austin down with his own punch. Bulldog gets Austin up for a running powerslam but Stone cold gets out of it and pushes Bulldog against the ropes, Austin kicks him in the mid section and goes for the stunner but bulldog pushes him to the ropes and clotheslines him to the outside. Bulldog rolls to the outside and the two men slug it out on the outside,. Stone cold bounces Bulldogs head off the announcer table, Bulldog elbows Austin in the face. Bulldog runs at him but Austin sees him and hits a back body drop. Austin picks up Bulldog who kicks away at Austin. Bulldog picks him up and hits scoop slam. Bulldog picks up a chair and goes to hit Austin with it, but Austin blocks it and kicks the chair out of Bulldogs hand. Austin irish whips who reverses it and Austin hits his head of the steel post. Bulldog rolls Austin into the ring. Bulldog stomps away at Austin in the corner. Bulldog picks Austin up and hits a brain buster and he goes for the cover 1………………..2……………..kickout by Austin. Bulldog picks Austin up and chops away at him in the corner. But then stone cold kicks bulldog in the midsection. He goes for a ddt but bulldog reverses it into a side superlex. Bulldog locks an armbar on Austin, who quickly rolls through 1……….2………….kickout. Both men get up, Bulldog hits a clothesline to Austin. Bulldog whips Austin off the ropes and lowers his head and cena kicks him and then hits a spine buster. He goes for the cover 1…………………2………….kickout. Bulldog rolls out the ring to have a breather, Austin notices this and goes to the outside. Austin follows bulldog to the timekeeper table, bulldog grabs his title and hits Austin with it and the ref could not see it happening. Bulldog picks up Austin who is now bleeding from the head. Bulldog picks Austin up. Bulldog picks Austin up over his head and throws him onto the ramp. Bulldog starts kicking away at Austin and then taunts to the crowd. Bulldog picks Austin up, Austin elbows him and takes him down with a clothesline. Austin then stomps at Bulldog. Austin rolls Bulldog into the ring. Bulldog hits a big superlex to Austin when he gets in the ring. Bulldog takes Austin to the corner and stomps at Austin’s knee. Bulldog plays to the crowd and then runs at Austin who bursts out the corner and takes Bulldog down with a clothesline. Austin shakes his knee off. Austin whips Bulldog of the ropes , bulldog ducks a clothesline and comes back with a chop block to Austin’s knee. Bulldog taunts to the crowd. He walks backwards to Austin who rolls him up 1………….2………..kickout. Both men get up and Austin hits a Russian leg sweep to Bulldog. Austin gets up first followed by Bulldog, Austin slams Bulldog. Austin waits till bulldog gets up and goes for the clothesline but Bulldog moves and Austin hits the ref. Austin goes to the outside and gets a chair. He brings it in the ring and hits Bulldog off the head with it and he goes for the cover but the ref is down. Austin tries to wake up the ref but then bulldog grabs the chair and hits it off Austin’s knee. Bulldog and the ref recover. Bulldog grabs Austin’s leg and puts it over the bottom rope. He hits a elbow drop onto it. Bulldog picks Austin up and throws him at the ropes, they both take each other down with a clothesline. The ref counts them down

1………….2
3…………………..4
5…………………………6

Both men get up and Austin hits a DDT to Bulldog. Both men get up. Bulldog runs at the ropes but gets hit by a Lou thoesz press by Austin. Stone cold hits a spine buster to Bulldog and goes for the cover 1…………….2…………..kickout. Austin gets up looking pissed. He picks up bulldog who rakes his eyes and hits a DDT. Bulldog picks Austin above his head and hits a gorilla press slam and he goes for the cover

kickout by Austin. Bulldog stomps away at Austin’s head. Bulldog picks him up but Austin fights back, he runs at the ropes but Bulldog side steps out the way and Austin falls to the outside. Bulldog picks Austin up and hits him rib first onto the barricade. Bulldog throws Austin onto the announcers table. Bulldog picks him up and hits a pile driver through the table to Austin. Bulldog throws him back in the ring and goes for the cover

kickout. Bulldog slams his fist on the mat in disgust. He picks up Austin and Irish Whips him into the corner. Bulldog stomps at him a few times he goes for a splash but Austin takes him down with a clothesline. Austin has a little rest and climbs to the top rope. Austin goes for a diving fist drop but Bulldog moves out the way. Austin rolls around the ring holding onto his knee. Bulldog puts his hand over Austin

kickout by Austin. Bulldog can’t believe it. Bulldog applies a sleeper. Austin immediately fades, and Hebner has no choice but to put Austin’s arm up…falls down…up again…falls down…one last time…The arm goes up but does not come down. Austin gets to his knees, he elbows his way out. He bounces off the ropes and takes Bulldog down with a clothesline. He goes for the stunner but Bulldog pushes Austin away, he picks Austin up for the Power slam but Austin gets out of it, he pushes bulldog against the ropes and rolls him up

kickout. Austin shakes his head and can not believe it. He then pounds bulldog, he throws him against the ropes but Bulldog takes him down with a clothesline. Both men get to there feet. Austin walks into Bulldog who picks him onto his shoulders and hits the RUNNING POWERSLAM. HE GOES FOR THE COVER

KICKOUT BY AUSTIN. Bulldog gets up and looks at the ref in shock. He goes for a second running power slam, but this time Austin gets out of it and pushes Bulldog at the ropes and goes for the stunner but Bulldog pushes him away and hits the stunner to Stone cold and goes for the cover

kickout by Austin. Bulldog goes to the outside and brings a steel chair into the ring he goes to hit Austin with it but the ref gets in the way so he takes down the ref with a straight right hand. He goes to hit Austin with it but Austin low blows him, he grabs the chair and smacks it off Bulldogs face. Austin picks the ref up as Bulldog is bleeding heavily. Austin goes for the stunner but Bulldog picks Austin onto his shoulders, Austin gets off it though and hits the STONE COLD STUNNER AND GOES FOR THE COVER

WINNER OF THE MATCH AND NEW WWE CHAMPION STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN

Cole: HE HAS DONE BY GOD HE HAS DONE IT WHAT A MATCH

KING: What a match what a Wrestlemania

Cole: The Stone cold era has begun on March 29th

Bobby: This is the greatest Wrestlemania I have been at

Cole: We will see you at Raw folks

Stone cold celebrates with the title drinking beer

Wrestlemania highlights clip

Shows Jeff jarret powerbombing X-Pac off the top rope
APA screwing Dlo brown and Mark henry out the tag titles
HHH rolling up Ken shamrock for the win
Vader choke slamming Mankind off a platform onto some eletrical stuff