Wrestling Forum banner

Kane

2992 33
I haven't seen threads like this: Kane was the best WHC Smackdown ever had
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Harvester of Sorrow
13,772 Posts
In before, "Kane sucked as a champion" "Kane is shit" "Kane needs to retire" posts

As a Kane fan it was good to see him as champion. But I don't know if he was Smackdown's best WHC Champion, then again I'd have to look back and see the past championship reigns to make my decision as I've actually forgotten a lot of them.

· Harvester of Sorrow
13,772 Posts
I wish that instead of the mask-removal angle, Kane had just left WWE for a few years, came back as a complete surprise in a royal rumble, cleaned house and then won the thing, then won a title at wrestlemania...that would have been sweet.
I actually kind've agree with your idea. However I would have had it, that at Wresltmania the Undertaker could have done something to him as punishment by locking him in a casket and getting the druids to bring him away, never to be seen for long time. Then have him make a huge return and push him to the moon. Things might have worked out better if that was how things went, instead of watching him go nowhere after Mania.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.