Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
993 Posts
So I heard WWE Universe forums shut down.

· Registered
294 Posts
Finally someone speaks the truth, he was a great champion, but it should have been earlier in his career.

· Harvester of Sorrow
13,715 Posts
In before, "Kane sucked as a champion" "Kane is shit" "Kane needs to retire" posts

As a Kane fan it was good to see him as champion. But I don't know if he was Smackdown's best WHC Champion, then again I'd have to look back and see the past championship reigns to make my decision as I've actually forgotten a lot of them.

· Registered
136 Posts
Finally someone speaks the truth, he was a great champion, but it should have been earlier in his career.
Preferably when he looked like this and people actually were interested in him:

· Registered
294 Posts
Well of course, but even around 2001, where he was still destructive and stuff, but he didn't use some shit voice box to talk

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,225 Posts

· Old School
5,184 Posts
I like Kane, but he needs the mask for me to love him. He just doesn't have that appeal anymore.

Instead of writing Taker back in the way WWE seems to be ATM, they should bring him back with Kane's old attire, music, etc. to lead off a Smackdown! or something. Get the people to think it's Kane. Then maybe have Kane confront TakerKane and have them feud for a while they way Kane did with the Impostor Kane back in '06. Then eventually get the mask off TakerKane. Whether it be Taker has a big triumph and reveals himself or Kane removes the mask at the end of the feud.

If it's the former, it could lead into something else. If it's the latter you could maybe have Kane reclaim his old attire as his and start to wear it again.

It would be a great way to rekindle the feud.

· Registered
332 Posts
nope

· Premium Member
5,017 Posts
Kane's reign as champion was boring as hell, which was a shame because I had high hopes for him at the start, it was unexpected and fresh but after about 2 weeks I was bored. His promo's were boring, his character got boring about 8 years ago and nobody's interested anymore.

· The Sundance Kid
48,267 Posts
Kane was a horrible champion. The only guy he ever fought was the Undertaker and all their matches were slow boring slugfests. That reign could not have been over fast enough, especially with the terrible Edge/Paul Bearer angle that dragged on way too long and was ultra repetitive.

Not a big fan of Edge being champion either but at least we've got guys like Del Rio and Ziggler in line to carry the torch.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.