Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think this feud will be better than the One with Cena?? Me personally I see them doing something a lil different with this one.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Orton has been owning Kane lately, he got the better of him twice, and Kane only had the advantage when he jumped him the first time. In comparison to Cena, Orton is making Kane look like a piece of cake. For some reason Cena had a much harder time, but there is still time to build this feud. It was a good move to move Kane to Smackdown to feud with Orton because Raw is quite crowed right now squeezing in all of the Jericho/Punk, Rock/Cena, Taker/HHH and even the GM feud

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
They have been attacking each other for no reason. There is like 3 more weeks till Wrestlemania, IMO this is only a quickly established feud to get Orton on the Wrestlemania card. As a matter of fact last year Orton got fed Cenas left overs for Wrestlemania. Nexus and now Kane.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea there isnt a story behind yet and Orton got the upperhand by a R-truth distraction and a behind the back attack, but their straight up brawls have been even you just know Kane will start getting more of a hold Orton....

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
Kane will be on the losing end until the raw before WM, so Randy can have that 'against the odds, after being beatdown, RKO OUT OF NOWHERE' moment on the big stage.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kane will be on the losing end until the raw before WM, so Randy can have that 'against the odds, after being beatdown, RKO OUT OF NOWHERE' moment on the big stage.
I love predictions because that most likely could happen,so we shall see I actually cant wait to see what happens this wrestlemania...

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Orton has been owning Kane lately, he got the better of him twice, and Kane only had the advantage when he jumped him the first time. In comparison to Cena, Orton is making Kane look like a piece of cake. For some reason Cena had a much harder time, but there is still time to build this feud. It was a good move to move Kane to Smackdown to feud with Orton because Raw is quite crowed right now squeezing in all of the Jericho/Punk, Rock/Cena, Taker/HHH and even the GM feud

No no no... Orton attacked Kane first... Kane was just walking down to the ring when Orton turned and went right after him, Kane was acting in self defence. There's no knowing what he could have done... look at the fine print people!! obviously they probably had intended Kane to attack but damnit i want the feud to go deeper than that!!

I think they should form a tag team... they could set up maybe a TLC for the titles with Kane and Orton vs Primo and Epico vs i dont know, a couple other teams. Would be siiiiIIIIiiick, and definately put this mania on the map.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
No no no... Orton attacked Kane first... Kane was just walking down to the ring when Orton turned and went right after him, Kane was acting in self defence. There's no knowing what he could have done... look at the fine print people!! obviously they probably had intended Kane to attack but damnit i want the feud to go deeper than that!!

I think they should form a tag team... they could set up maybe a TLC for the titles with Kane and Orton vs Primo and Epico vs i dont know, a couple other teams. Would be siiiiIIIIiiick, and definately put this mania on the map.
he turned and went after him cuz hes tired of people messing with his "stuff"...

·
I'm A Hugger
9,913 Posts
Orton needs to kill Kane and return to be a psychotic son of a bitch for the sake of his long term career. Kane offers nothing now and he just can't be taken seriously anymore, not for a long long time in fact. Orton's the long term project, he has to come out of this looking good. It'll bore me to tears at WrestleMania but I just hope that this is set up for Orton to go all out medieval at Mania to tear him apart. Then Kane can fuck off for good.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Atleast Cena feud had storyline behind it.
To a certain extent (if anybody actually wants to go there) there is a story. People have actually pointed it out. But Orton was the one who made Kane realize that he was becoming a human being and less of the monster he used to be. At that point Henry destroyed a weak Kane. Now I can't say that Kane being back has brought back the Monster he used to be, because he has been getting owned left and right by Cena and Orton.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
They could do something different with it, but for some reason I'm dreading it's going to be a carbon-copy of the feud with Cena - just without the ''embrace the hate'' element. I think it could be similar in that, Cena saved Eve repeatedly from the monster in Kane, and in this case Orton would save Aksana from Kane repeatedly - which he's already done once anyway.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,029 Posts
They have been attacking each other for no reason. There is like 3 more weeks till Wrestlemania, IMO this is only a quickly established feud to get Orton on the Wrestlemania card. As a matter of fact last year Orton got fed Cenas left overs for Wrestlemania. Nexus and now Kane.
Good point there, about Orton being fed Cena's leftovers for Wrestlemania each year. And just as last year, Orton is destroying the enemy against which Cena had so much trouble. Interesting dichotomy. Less interesting are the actual Orton feuds for Wrestlemania, especially this year (thus far).

I sincerely hope WWE brings to mind what every third poster on this forum has about Kane's rationale being based on Orton somehow extracting a piece of humanity out of him last July, which in turn somehow led to him being put out of action for the better part of half a year. That is actually a somewhat compelling storyline on the Kane scale of storylines... And last year Orton's enemy, CM Punk was after him for something that had happened two and a half years earlier. So there's plenty of precedent.

A Kane/Orton feud coule lead to some gripping character development for both guys, or it could be terribly boring. I hope they move beyond the simple attacks on one another to something just a little bit more ambitious very soon.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I actually kind of like this feud for some reason, they way they ended SD was really good. I think the WM match will probably be a falls count anywhere match and it will be 100x better than anyone expects it to be.

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
i love ortons work but it's hard for me to get into anything involving kane. I did like the cena/kane feud but that was more because of all the "drama" involved..

kane has been improving with his character latley now let's see if he can do more stuff in the ring besides that uppercut.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea that was a good job pointing out the left overs part, but if they really want this to go somewhere because im a fan of both, Kane has to cut a promo this week....

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
It's only being done to get Randy a match at Wrestlemania, at least it's being rushed so they can't anything completely stupid on it like with Cena and Kane.

·
Registered
963 Posts
The way I look at it. Kane didn't have an opponent for WM and Orton didn't have an opponent for WM, so let's just throw them together so they have something to do.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts