Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this from WrestleZone

The following is an excerpt from an article on Kane from the Baltimore Sun:

[Glenn "Kane"] Jacobs, one of WWE's longest-tenured performers, says he has thought about one day following in the footsteps of former pro wrestler Jesse Ventura and entering the political arena. For now, he's in no hurry to leave the ring.

"I'm still having fun," said Jacobs, 43. "I'm really at the height of my career, and I don't have any plans of packing it in, at least not in the near future."

Jacobs has been enjoying a career revival of late. He had spent the past several years in WWE in more of a supporting role, but the on-again, off-again feud between Kane and his "brother," The Undertaker, has heated up again and thrust Jacobs back into main events.

More Here: BaltimoreSun.com.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
good for him. and he should enjoy this reign, it's the only one he's going to have besides that 24 hour bit.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,025 Posts
Well I for one am happy we can finally put these rumors of Kane retiring to rest. It would be good if Kane stayed on top in my opinion. I know he isn't most athletic or liked around here, but I feel he deserves to be in the main event since he's spend a decade in the mid-card region. Now let him leave with some dignity, and have a happy ending.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
He should perform as long as he enjoys it, and as long as his body holds up. He's still better than many people on the WWE roster, plain and simple.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
didn't shawn michaels say the same thing too but then he went and retired at wrestlemania 26...

·
Banned
4,682 Posts
Good. I've always been a Kane fan. He's doing a great job with this push, and I'm glad to see that. He was booked so badly for so long, that it's good to see him get a major push and to see him take the ball and run with it.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
didn't shawn michaels say the same thing too but then he went and retired at wrestlemania 26...
They sometimes try to work people in interviews, HBK himself said about it they somtimes throw things out in interviews just to get people talking. But i can see Kane staying his someone who will always have a good spot in the company.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
slightly different, as Michaels' career was basically on the line in WM 26. if he would have ran around going "I'M RETIRING, I'M RETIRING" then everyone would have known he wasn't going to win.

even though some of us already knew that.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts