Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And that is putting people over. He is finally in a position where he can make someones career by losing. I can never in a million years see edge letting ADR take the belt off him, but kane would do it in a second to help him out.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
i guess there are divas in the male divisions also

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
This is definetely a time where working in the mid-card would be a good thing for Kane. He's had a nice last run at the top and that's fine but imagine how much he could boost the career of a guy like Masters or even Kaval at this stage, especially when SD needs a new mid-card face to step up. Winning a feud against Kane is a bigger deal now than ever since he's been a dominant World champ and I'm sure it would be played up even more than before when his career was just kind of slumping along.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
You've got to give props to Jacobs and how the Kane character has been built over the years. He can almost instantly switch between genuine world title threat to jobber and people will buy into it.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Kane needs to go over Edge in this feud...That would give Kane a nice lengthy title reign which he deserves, and then he can go on and lose the title at Elimination chamber.

So He can beat Edge at TLC, and then at Royal Rumble, or perhaps feed Kane someone like Kofi at Rumble, as they always seem to give a randomer a title shot at Rumble and then he could perhaps lose the title to ADR in Elimination chamber against guys like Swagger, Show, Kofi and Rhodes/McIntyre.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Before his World title run, he has always been busy putting other people over, but I agree that this is the best time to elevate a new face into the main event, especially that MVP has just been released (of all people... :no:).

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
He shouldn't put that "talent" to work yet. Edge does not deserve go to over him for the World Title.

I've said this over and over, and I still stand behind it: Let an up-and-comer go over him at WrestleMania. The rub would be absolutely HUGE.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
He shouldn't put that "talent" to work yet. Edge does not deserve go to over him for the World Title.

I've said this over and over, and I still stand behind it: Let an up-and-comer go over him at WrestleMania. The rub would be absolutely HUGE.

I agree with this 100%.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Why do people think ADR will win the World title so soon? Kane is being used the right way so far. Defeating Edge and losing the World title to an up and comer will happen. It has to.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
if kane wins at tlc, who exactly is he going to feud with ???? the only possible choices are either rey mysterio or big show , theres nobody else. and dont say kofi kingston because number 1 he isnt world champion material and anyway he is now gonna feud with dolph for the ic title .

So somebody please tell me if kane wins , who he is going to feud with ??? because of this i think edge is going to win because there are alot more options for him than kane. edge can feud with either adr, jack swagger, or even dolph ziggler...

·
Registered
218 Posts

Great idea! I repped you for it :)

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,598 Posts
lol at people saying he needs to put people over and go back to the mid-card. Kane has been putting people over for years, he's been mid-carder most of his career. He was basically a jobber between 2005 to 2008, and now he finally get's the WWE championship and people say he should go back to the mid-cards. I'd rather see him stay in the position he is in. I don't mind if someone new beats him for the title, but I dont want to see him in the mid-cards and become a jobber again.

Reactions: DevilsFavouriteDem

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
It's a damn shame Kane will lose it to Edge instead of someone younger (Kaval, Del Rio, hell - even Kofi).

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Pretty much this, but I just don't see them actually having a young guy go over Kane. As unnecessary as it would be, I can only see them having Taker return to go over Kane to finish their feud and take the title. Hopefully I'm wrong, as Taker's injury has opened a major opportunity for one of the up-and-comers on Smackdown.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Kofi should get the belt. He's really entertaining in the ring, and I've heard him speak and he's good in that department as well. Another wrestler they're not using properly.
I like Kofi's moves, but he lacks the persona and presence. Kayfabe-wise Kofi needs something unique that makes him standout and defines him as a wrestler. Ah WWE... what happened to the good old days of gimmicks? It needn't be something as anachronistic as the Undertaker's gimmick (which some say doesn't sell in the 21st century), but give us something refreshing! I can't mark for just Kofi's moves without eventually getting tired of it.

Kofi-Crossbody-Kingston :p

·
Registered
115 Posts
I don't want Kane to go back to the mid-card section. I want Kane to go over Edge at TLC and then go through until Elimination Chamber where he loses the belt against whoever...That would be a really nice lengthy reign for Kane.

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
I don't want Kane to go back to the mid-card section. I want Kane to go over Edge at TLC and then go through until Elimination Chamber where he loses the belt against whoever...That would be a really nice lengthy reign for Kane.
THIS is a really great idea.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Kane or Edge as champ. Its like asking me if I'd rather like to beaten to death with a blunt object or being kicked in the balls for the few days.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts

I'd love this. It'd give Kane the lengthy reign he's deserved, and it gives somebody young like ADR a run as well. But, since they won't do a heel vs heel at Mania, I see a face thrown in for a triple threat.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts