Wrestling Forum banner

Kane Observation

1657 Views 13 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Burzo
No **** on this, not that I'm against gays of course! But has anyone else noticed that, ironically, now Kane isn't competing as much and is seen in a suit most of the time - He appears to be in the best shape he's been in since the attitude era? He's cut some serious fat!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
5,813 Posts
Re: Kane Observation...

He does look great. He's a beast. Not sure if it's because he's wearing things we're not used to seeing a wrestler wear, and without regular attire wrestlers look huge, or that he is in better shape than ever.

Still find it hard to see why he wears the pants to wrestle though, even with arm pads. I mean, I understand the gimmick but why not just change into sweat pants or something? Looks a bit daft when he has a match scheduled for two weeks and on the night still wears suit pants.

· Registered
3,804 Posts

No ****, but if Kane said he'd like to fuck me up the ass, I'd be down with that cause he's a nice loving guy.

Anyway, he started doing DDP yoga whilst wearing the singlet (tore a bicep or something about 10 years back so can't lift weights significantly) so we didn't get eased into it, he just showed up one day ripped. I still think he could main event a Mania or win a world title. I love that dude.

· Registered
3,214 Posts

No ****, but if Kane said he'd like to fuck me up the ass, I'd be down with that cause he's a nice loving guy.

Anyway, he started doing DDP yoga whilst wearing the singlet (tore a bicep or something about 10 years back so can't lift weights significantly) so we didn't get eased into it, he just showed up one day ripped. I still think he could main event a Mania or win a world title. I love that dude.
It's apparent he still goes pretty HAM though, and always has done really - Dude was rockin a six pack in his feud with Edge back in 2010.

The guy has been in even better shape since returning masked, obviously we didnt see him shirtless until 2014 so it took everyone by surprise a bit. He makes Batista look small for fuck sake haha.

But yeah he's been hittin that DDP yoga too - gotta be something to it.

· Banned
3,663 Posts

It's not gay to notice someone is in shape. We see this guys shirtless every week, you'd have to be blind to not notice. Anyway, yes Kane (and Triple H) have better physiques than they've had in a while.

· Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Haha, I know what people are saying about the opening sentence, the aim was to avoid any wise guys making stupid jokes somewhere along the line. He doesn't look quite as good as he did back in 99-01 but he is older for Christ's sake. But he's ripped as hell now. About 2-3 years ago he looked like he was just getting by with his natural size and wasn't working out properly as his stomach got huge at one stage. But the dude's got mad abs now. Good to see.

· A Genetic Jackhammer
1,085 Posts

DDP yoga?

Miracle worker.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.