Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
theres alot of talk on here about kane putting his mask back on at some stage.

1) where are people getting this from?

2)if he was to put on his mask again do you think there will be some sort of build up to??

·
Registered
300 Posts
its just speculation, but he said he wanted to be a monster again and he was never a monster more then when he had the mask. i hope he does get the mask again but they treat him like they did in 97/98 and keep him from speaking to add the monster feeling to the character

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
From what I remember, Kane absolutely HATED wearing the mask.

So it has to be about the fans, if Kane's thinking about himself then I doubt he'll wear the mask again.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I would love for Kane to return with the mask on, All of his best times were with the mask imo. He made a massive debut with the mask, Which set his career in stone. But Ive heard the mask bothered him alot and he didnt like to wear it at all.

·
100% Straight Fire
2,692 Posts
As much as I loved masked Kane, the mask just can't go back on. It wouldn't make any sense, that ship sailed as soon as he took it off in the first place.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Jesus Christ. I swear, every time Kane gets kayfabe injured.

Masked Kane is not coming back. It won't make sense. He wore it because his face was so hideous and burned. Once he took it off, he became human (or more human). Plus, the second he took off the mask, the aura and presence he brought with that gimmick was gone. The May 17th storyline is as close as you'll get to a masked Kane ever again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts