Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Anarchy™;11502475 said:
I find it hysterical that at one point he was this silent killer and now he goes around speaking with such perfect English and an advanced vocabulary.
Makes sense... he would have had very little to do but workout when he was with bearer. Wouldnt have had any friends. Probably read a lot growing up as he had nothing else to do. And although silent he builds a great intellect. Remember theres a fine line between genius and insanity

Reactions: BC Hunk

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
He had a good run last time.
Until Edge came along and ruined everything with that Paul Bearer shit... what were they thinkin

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
It's always interesting to hear Kane crack a joke since it's so unexpected. Even when he's a face it's usually the same schtick on the mic but I laughed at the pasty Irish ghost bit. Even the qualifications line was ironically funny since Del Rio has as many world titles as Kane and Orton has a lot more.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Glenn Jacobs is actually a very smart man he has a english degree and he used to be a teacher. Plus he knows alot of about government politics from events hes been at where he talks about it. I would say he has alot more qualifications and knowledge than anyone of those guys in WWE

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Glenn Jacobs is actually a very smart man he has a english degree and he used to be a teacher. Plus he knows alot of about government politics from events hes been at where he talks about it. I would say he has alot more qualifications and knowledge than anyone of those guys in WWE
I don't agree with your posts most of the times, but this time I completely do. Good post and keep up the good work.

·
We the people !
494 Posts
i recon he should get at least 1 more run with a title he has been there long enought to deserve it,but from what i understand he is more into putting over younger talent and the future then he is him winning titles for himself

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
It would be pretty funny to see Kane reinvent himself (ala JBL) and use his Libertarian (ugh) view as his gimmick. The guy is extremely well-spoken. Someone said that Vince said only the smartest guys truly make it, exhibit A.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts