Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can watch this video on FOX's website, it's always cool seeing Kane as Glane Jacobs himself talk about American politics. He's even called 'Citizen X' in that :cool:. At the end he showed the WHC Belt on FOX, haha that was awesome.

After Kane retires he'll be in politics? That will be really interesting.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Might not agree with his politics but I think its cool that Kane is out there setting up a career post WWE. Wrestlers who don't think ahead end up working Indy shows barely able to walk and whoring themselves out. Kane is a smart dude and politics aside I think he'll do well in his future plans

·
Only here 4 The BO$$
3,717 Posts
He's a really intelligent and athletic guy.

·
Registered
539 Posts
wtf, theh ost was not only a douche, but he got some serious problems, glen didn't get to finish anything of what he said, like he forbidden to talk...

he has some very good points about the federal reserve, wanted to hear it all.

·
Registered
782 Posts
my favorite line was

Host: What keeps you up at night more Terrorist in airplanes or our government stealing out liberties.

Like those are the only two options...You have to be afraid of something dammit...BOOO!

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
If it's good enough for Jesse... TBH it's guys like Kane, that shows the goodness about wrestling. The fact he will have a career outside of wrestling is a testament to this. Some guys think they can just be in wrestling forever, piss their cash down the drain.

·
Registered
957 Posts
link? its not showing up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts