Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The angle had been rapidly detiorating in recent weeks, but this week's nonsense is really taking the prize.

Watching him come out and chasing people around without reason or method is bad enough, but that interspersed with his silly rantings is becoming unbearable.

"Extracting my revenge.... serve judgment upon the condemned"... the phrases don't even make any sense. Kane's rampage seems to have taken precedence over what actually happened to the Undertaker - I don't know if that's what creative are hoping for.

Additionally, the angle is now causing the other Superstars to have to spend their TV time talking poppycock and coming up with ludicrous alibis that could be picked apart by a untrained monkey. Swagger showing undated pictures with his father, and Serena showing a silly video of Punk - an angle which hasn't even been developed.

Anyway, rant over. Staying in on Saturday nights makes me grumpy.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I have a feeling Creative have backed themselves into a corner, there were many different ways they could of explained Undertaker's absense but they went for the wrong idea in my view. I now genuinely believe they themselves haven't a clue where this is going at the moment.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I think 4-5 weeks are enough to judge. This is an another Kane F'd up storyline. Its about time it should end, and WWE pretend like all this never happened, like they always do with kane storylines, lol, that way it will be easier for Kane to job to Alberto Del Rio.

·
Registered
45 Posts
How can you say this angle is pissing you off? This is probably one of the best angles on Smackdown or on WWE in some time. WWE has just reestablished Kane as a monster. I think its interesting each week to see what kane will do next. Do you remember when Kane unmasked backed in 2003? People tuned into raw each week to see what kane would do next...WHO HE WOULD ATTACK and what rampage he'd go on.

I guess why I enjoy the angle so much is because we very often see and you can all admit this....we very often see Kane get a huge push like this so its good to see Kane be a destructive force again. And by the way, in a few months Kane will probably be back to midcard jobbing....maybe.....We have to see what happens at money in the bank first....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well You know wwe didnt just randomly pick for kane to accuse swagger for no reason, I mean Kane coulda accused Big Show since Big Show was in fatal four way to so you know its settin up something maybe this sunday or down the line...

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
yeah, its setting up that Swagger is going to be innocent. OH BOY, THE PLOT THICKENS, WHAT UNPREDICTABILITY.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
It has the potential to be one of the biggest letdown fueds ever if they actually reveal Kane as the attacker. It has to be some kind of big swerve for it to not be a disappointment imo.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Kanes got one more person to go after and thats REY
bahahahahahehawellolololol. wow, how ridiculous. he's got TONS of more people to go after, especially since its pretty much 95% certain it's Kane who did it in the first place. Kane could attack the entire locker room kayfabe, and while speaking in kayfabe terms, its pretty much impossible that Mysterio did it, considering he's not turning heel ever.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts