Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Fearless University Graduate
17,056 Posts
Hearing her say "Dont come" is beyond hilarious. Her and her ilk targeted Trump and Conservatives for his Border policies, and now that they've realised what it all entails, and what its about. Its not just as simple as letting everyone cross freely into America illegally. Its a real issue that Trump for all his faults clamped down on.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
5,841 Posts
I can't wait to see DeSantis completely destroy her in 2024. Even the Dems think she is a moron. She is only there to try and make Sleepy Creepy Pervy Joe look like he has some grasp of things.
I don't think the Democrats understand how many voters are willing to abandon them the moment the GOP drops Trumpism and gets their shit together. I went to one of the most liberal colleges in the world and am surrounded by liberal friends, and let me tell you that many of us would vote for DeSantis over that evil bitch if the GOP can end its psychological breakdown and move on from Trump. Democrats don't seem to realize how close they are to a tailspin.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I loved how everyone talked bad about Trump, but he was to the point especially with the border crises. I am not a huge Trump supporter his policies I did support however. Ever since the Biden took over its a mess and guess why because Biden was oh ya we will support you and now look at the big problem that Biden has caused. I am as for sure that BP and Customs are hating all this BS going on working in that department must just suck.

Biden should of continued working on the wall reinforcing the wall and being to the point. Lots of this people that cross are also at fault it makes me mad when I see at T.V. oh ya we are trying to come to the USA for political asylum, but have like a bunch of kids. If you can't afford the damn kid stop popping them! Biden and Kamala Harris are a bunch of hypocrites along with the democrats in the house right now. They were the ones that pushed this issue now they don't know what to do.

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
I don't think the Democrats understand how many voters are willing to abandon them the moment the GOP drops Trumpism and gets their shit together. I went to one of the most liberal colleges in the world and am surrounded by liberal friends, and let me tell you that many of us would vote for DeSantis over that evil bitch if the GOP can end its psychological breakdown and move on from Trump. Democrats don't seem to realize how close they are to a tailspin.
DeSantis adopted Trumpism though...Your friends are probably already swayed by whatever that movement is. I think a better way to phrase it is your friends would vote for the GOP if the guy at the top isn't so openly a bad human being. They hate the messenger but not the message. They want dog whistles instead of the bullhorn.

·
5,841 Posts
DeSantis adopted Trumpism though...Your friends are probably already swayed by whatever that movement is. I think a better way to phrase it is your friends would vote for the GOP if the guy at the top isn't so openly a bad human being. They hate the messenger but not the message. They want dog whistles instead of the bullhorn.
You’re a presumptuous little one, aren’t you? No, I phrased it perfectly. If the GOP can get it together, they can win a lot of people over. Thanks for playing, though.

·
None. More. Hated.
Tuck Your Chin.
9,406 Posts
DeSantis is the move for 2024 fo sho.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Uncle Joe and Harris spent the entire campaign talking about the cages and the deportation Trump was doing ...saying everyone would be welcome only to turn around and crank it up to 11 when they get in office ..just two big hypocrites

Makes it even worse thay Joe was in the white house with Obama while Obama was building the same cages he critized Trump for then turned around and started to build more

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
You’re a presumptuous little one, aren’t you? No, I phrased it perfectly. If the GOP can get it together, they can win a lot of people over. Thanks for playing, though.
DeSantis has been laying it thick with Trumpism to build his appeal among the party base without the individual flaws of the guy it was named after.. Tell me how is that presumptuous of me to say people who find DeSantis appealing also likes what that movement's message is?

Also saying if GOP can get it together, they win a lot of people over is a nothing point. The same can be said for the Democrats too. Unless you meant get it together to mean not saying the ugly parts out and openly courting racist and homophobic votes. Which was what I brought up anyway.

·
5,841 Posts
DeSantis has been laying it thick with Trumpism to build his appeal among the party base without the individual flaws of the guy it was named after.. Tell me how is that presumptuous of me to say people who find DeSantis appealing also likes what that movement's message is?

Also saying if GOP can get it together, they win a lot of people over is a nothing point. The same can be said for the Democrats too. Unless you meant get it together to mean not saying the ugly parts out and openly courting racist and homophobic votes. Which was what I brought up anyway.
“A nothing point?” Respectfully, GTFO. You’re a needlessly argumentative person, and it’s very sad. My original point stands: my college friend group was and is a very liberal bunch and have always voted Democrat, but it’s scary how close many of us are to switching sides. It’s a sad commentary on the Dems, but equally sad that the GOP can’t get things on the rails enough to drag in people who are looking for any excuse to jump on board.

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
“A nothing point?” Respectfully, GTFO. You’re a needlessly argumentative person, and it’s very sad. My original point stands: my college friend group was and is a very liberal bunch and have always voted Democrat, but it’s scary how close many of us are to switching sides. It’s a sad commentary on the Dems, but equally sad that the GOP can’t get things on the rails enough to drag in people who are looking for any excuse to jump on board.
It is a nothing point because the same can be said for the Democrats. That is all. Both parties have agendas that have broad appeal but unable to translate that into actual meaningful policies.

What is so different about DeSantis from Trumpism when he has leveraged that movement to gain popularity? Pray tell?

·
5,841 Posts
It is a nothing point because the same can be said for the Democrats. That is all. Both parties have agendas that have broad appeal but unable to translate that into actual meaningful policies.

What is so different about DeSantis from Trumpism when he has leveraged that movement to gain popularity? Pray tell?
Jesus Christ, dude. How can I get this through your skull? I'm simply highlighting that it's crazy that my friends and I, all of whom have voted Democrat forever, are now actually close to going with the GOP. I never thought I'd see the day. I'm not saying anything more than that, so stop fucking arguing for god's sake. I know you're vaguely disagreeable in general, but christ almighty.

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
Jesus Christ, dude. How can I get this through your skull? I'm simply highlighting that it's crazy that my friends and I, all of whom have voted Democrat forever, are now actually close to going with the GOP. I never thought I'd see the day. I'm not saying anything more than that, so stop fucking arguing for god's sake. I know you're vaguely disagreeable in general, but christ almighty.
You were the one that started to get aggressive with me just because I questioned the conclusion you reached that Trumpism was the thing that is preventing likely DeSantis voters from voting GOP. I simply said DeSantis has been hitching his ride on Trumpism so I don't understand the logic behind that.

You weren't saying more than that but you revealed what you were 'not saying' with your triggered responses to me simply disagreeing with you. Seemingly embarrassed about the movement's representatives but actually supporting the core principles behind the movement.

·
5,841 Posts
You were the one that started to get aggressive with me just because I questioned the conclusion you reached that Trumpism was the thing that is preventing likely DeSantis voters from voting GOP. I simply said DeSantis has been hitching his ride on Trumpism so I don't understand the logic behind that.

You weren't saying more than that but you revealed what you were 'not saying' with your triggered responses to me simply disagreeing with you. Seemingly embarrassed about the movement's representatives but actually supporting the core principles behind the movement.
Spare me. I didn't reveal shit. Stop trying to psychoanalyze others or pretend you're brighter than you actually are. I'm done with you. You've beaten this conversation with the stupid stick, and it's sad. Also, only morons use the term "triggered." It's easy to see why most people here find you insufferable.

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
Spare me. I didn't reveal shit. Stop trying to psychoanalyze others or pretend you're brighter than you actually are. I'm done with you. You've beaten this conversation with the stupid stick, and it's sad. Also, only morons use the term "triggered." It's easy to see why most people here find you insuffererable.
So many replies and still yet to answer what is so different between Trumpism and the appeal of DeSantis. shrugs

·
5,841 Posts
So many replies and still yet to answer what is so different between Trumpism and the appeal of DeSantis. shrugs
So many replies and still nothing worth a damn. Then again, that should be your signature. Oh well. Not worth my time.

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
So many replies and still nothing worth a damn. Then again, that should be your signature. Oh well. Not worth my time.
Yet another non-reply. Why would likely DeSantis voters be turned off by Trumpism today? Or maybe in your opinion Trumpism is simply just Trump?

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Hearing her say "Dont come" is beyond hilarious. Her and her ilk targeted Trump and Conservatives for his Border policies, and now that they've realised what it all entails, and what its about. Its not just as simple as letting everyone cross freely into America illegally. Its a real issue that Trump for all his faults clamped down on.
Trump's biggest talent was dragging people down to his own level - that of a retard or simpleton. He was vehemently against illegal immigration, so his opponents went to be for it. He wants a wall and to deport all illegal aliens, they want unguarded borders and to deport none. Trump was incredibly anti-Islam, Democrats refused to even talk about Islamic terrorism. Trump supporst the police despite brutality, Democrats want to abolish the police or remove their funding.

You can't run a country from these extremes. The likes of Biden and Harris weren't born yesterday, it's not their first day in politics, they obviously know all this is ridiculous, but they have to at least pay lip service to it to remain in the running for the leadership.

Personally I think it's something to be pleased about, because what's the alternative? You have the last fucking idiot who genuinely believes it's that simple and has to have to people explain the absolute basics to him? Or you have a Democrat who actually believes all the shit the far left actually believes?

The problem is you have an electorate who reward people for going to these extremes. Until you resolve that issue you're always going to have either idiots or liars in charge.

·
5,841 Posts
The problem is you have an electorate who reward people for going to these extremes. Until you resolve that issue you're always going to have either idiots or liars in charge.
Agreed, but how do you resolve that issue? How do you take down that natural human inclination to be attracted to the guy that's loud, charismatic, and controversial?

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Agreed, but how do you resolve that issue? How do you take down that natural human inclination to be attracted to the guy that's loud, charismatic, and controversial?
On the latter point, you can't, politicians have always been loud, charismatic and controversial, they have to be. You're not going to get anywhere in politics if you don't make your voice heard, if people don't like you, or if you wait for everyone to agree. That's not really the crux of the issue though. The crux of the issue is that it's a two party system and the electorate are willing to give almost anything a pass if it's on their side.

In the last year we've seen destructive riots in which several people died, including the foundation of lawless "autonomous" zones (which is an actual insurrection by the way), the promotion of a drug to treat Coronavirus which makes you more likely to die, and a storming of Congress by rioters in an attempt to overturn the election. All of these things are terrible, they're all dangerous, they all had horrible effects, and all of them should have been condemned across the board. Instead, one one side of the aisle or the other, they were met with little criticism, much justification and much mitigation.

What is necessary for things to improve is for the electorate to criticise and reject these terrible ideas and behaviour on their own side, rather than saying nothing or outright supporting them out of some tribal loyalty.

·
Registered
21,444 Posts

the Biden administration promised to "reform" the border and undo the policies Trump had in place. they let a record breaking amount of people, many children to cross the US-Mexico border and stopped construction on the border wall. clearly they had no plan set in place and now seems like they're just hoping if they ignore the problem, it will go away on its own.
Someone can correct me if i am wrong here, but in essence is she shrugging off the Border visit to appease to the very very left of the party that is pro immigration? I think so , right? I am a moderate so i dont really affiliate with dems or repubs since both parties are pretty corrupt but anyhow, i was just curious on what people thought?

21 - 40 of 49 Posts