Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

the Biden administration promised to "reform" the border and undo the policies Trump had in place. they let a record breaking amount of people, many children to cross the US-Mexico border and stopped construction on the border wall. clearly they had no plan set in place and now seems like they're just hoping if they ignore the problem, it will go away on its own.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
"So are you going to the border?"
"I've been to the border.... I've been and I'm going back"

"Okay but you haven't been to the border"
"Well I haven't been to Europe either"

"So when are you going to the border again?"
"Well republican attacks.... quick look over there!" *runs off out of room"

I think the wrestler Kamala could've done a better job there.

·
Registered
8,277 Posts
Dude the border issue is bi-partisan. The root cost is the cheap migrant labor is too entrenched in the economies of the border states. Both parties do not want to risk hurting the economies of these states by doing anything. The GOP is shamelessly using the issue as a political attack instead of addressing it and you rubes are falling for it every single time. The wall is just a waste of money to enrich the cronies. Who do you think wall builders are going to hire or subcontract to build these walls at low pay and hard working conditions? The Bernie wing of American politics is the one that seem to have anything to combat the root cost of the so-called border 'crisis'.

·
13,238 Posts
Dude the border issue is bi-partisan. The root cost is the cheap migrant labor is too entrenched in the economies of the border states. Both parties do not want to risk hurting the economies of these states by doing anything. The GOP is shamelessly using the issue as a political attack instead of addressing it and you rubes are falling for it every single time. The wall is just a waste of money to enrich the cronies. Who do you think wall builders are going to hire or subcontract to build these walls at low pay and hard working conditions? The Bernie wing of American politics is the one that seem to have anything to combat the root cost of the so-called border 'crisis'.
Not to mention Biden is a GOP in democrats clothing and the Republican or rather the trump loyalists are too blind to see it.

·
Registered
#PushElias
4,079 Posts
Not to mention Biden is a GOP in democrats clothing and the Republican or rather the trump loyalists are too blind to see it.
This, Biden is very much a Republican much like Kamala Harris is, and is right wing like most Presidents are. The Democrats are a right wing party, and most people choose not to see that. There's no true left wing major party in America right now. It's all right wing or centre right at most.

·
Registered
#PushElias
4,079 Posts
That's false. Biden is a democrat. Democrats are center-right and his policies are such. Manchin would be the one that is a GOP in democrat clothing.
I think that's what he was trying to say, a lot of people on the right wing see Biden as a left wing president even though the Dems are centre right.

·
13,238 Posts
That's false. Biden is a democrat. Democrats are center-right and his policies are such. Manchin would be the one that is a GOP in democrat clothing.
Thats kinda my point or what I was getting at. Just your average American republican is too wrapped up in victim mentality or drinking from the trump teet of misinformation and dogma to see it.

·
Registered
8,277 Posts
I think that's what he was trying to say, a lot of people on the right wing see Biden as a left wing president even though the Dems are centre right.
Thats kinda my point or what I was getting at. Just your average American republican is too wrapped up in victim mentality or drinking from the trump teet of misinformation and dogma to see it.
Saying Biden is not a leftist is very different from saying he is the same as the GOP.

·
Registered
8,277 Posts
The fking irony is the Biden administration is being evasive because they are trying to avoid angering the left but the right wingers around here think it is because they are being evasive for being open borders.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
australia members shouldn't be the ones talking about closing the boarders. Harris & Biden are finally figuring out why Trump was right about being picky the fricking boarders, Maybe they both don't want covid spreading like crazy having pointless immigrants coming through the boarder.

·
13,238 Posts
australia members shouldn't be the ones talking about closing the boarders. Harris & Biden are finally figuring out why Trump was right about being picky the fricking boarders, Maybe they both don't want covid spreading like crazy having pointless immigrants coming through the boarder.
I'm just laughing at the irony. I couldn't give a kangaroo's tail about immigration in America. But people who are trump supporters have been giving kammy and Joe shit when they are exactly the same policy believer's as trump.

The key difference is Joe and Kammy have the subtlety whereas trump went full hog with his policies.

Its just funny people are buying the narrative that trump spun about Biden being some uber progressive lefty nut job when he and Joe drink from the same watering hole

·
Registered
#PushElias
4,079 Posts
I'm just laughing at the irony. I couldn't give a kangaroo's tail about immigration in America. But people who are trump supporters have been giving kammy and Joe shit when they are exactly the same policy believer's as trump.

The key difference is Joe and Kammy have the subtlety whereas trump went full hog with his policies.

Its just funny people are buying the narrative that trump spun about Biden being some uber progressive lefty nut job when he and Joe drink from the same watering hole
Trump and Biden: Both on the same end of the political compass

Americans: They have completely different views.

It would not shock me if Biden and Trump we're mates behind closed doors, having a few beers laughing at how stupid Americans are for falling for the song and dance that is American politics.

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
I can't wait to see DeSantis completely destroy her in 2024. Even the Dems think she is a moron. She is only there to try and make Sleepy Creepy Pervy Joe look like he has some grasp of things.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Such a fucking stupid issue. What do people think she would to learn by being there that she can't be told by their staff, or by a phone call?

Policy criticism may or may not be valid, but this is ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts