Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT CARA, BUT DAMMIT, I'M MARKING OUT FOR KALISTO!!! LETS GO :mark:!!!

If you don't watch NXT, you're currently witnessing the next Rey Mysterio ladies and gentlemen.

EDIT: THAT NEVILLE VIGNETTE!!!! OMG THIS IS PERFECT!!!

·
Registered
8,361 Posts
Re: THE LUCHA FUCKING DRAGONS ARE ON RAW!!!

It's awesome, so much, and New Day are getting shat on :(, shame really cause I like the guys all individually.

·
Banned
1,455 Posts

Hopefully The Uso's are out for a month or two while one of them gets over the shoulder injury, and The Ascension and Lucha Dragons can become more prominent members of the tag division.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts

Kalisto is amazing to watch, really hope they can use him right

·
Registered
8,509 Posts

Good and logical call-up. I'm happy for Hunico although this is clearly not a suitable role for him long-term.

Also looks like bad news for Neville since the introduction of another, more exuberant 'flippy' guy will surely lessen his impact.

·
C Mac G
6,498 Posts
Re: Kalisto AND Adrian Neville Back to BACK!!!

The last time I watched The Lucha Dragons, they were sloppy as fuck(although they were wrestling those geek tag champs), so I was surprised how fluid Kalisto was.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Re: Kalisto AND an Adrian Neville Vignette!!!

The two speed kings of WWE. And they seem to have not been killed on arrival. We'll see how the Double You Double You E Universe takes to them.

·
NEWCASTLE UNITED
2,879 Posts

So happy Neville is coming up soon, great video :mark:

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

The two speed kings of WWE. And they seem to have not been killed on arrival. We'll see how the Double You Double You E Universe takes to them.
Get your ass back in here :cudi. This crowd is putting over Neville huge. Granted it's the post Mania crowd, but enjoy the moment while it lasts.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.