Chris Jericho
Christopher Nowinski
Davari
Doink
Devon Dudley
Doug Basham
Danny Basham
Edge
Eddie Guerrero(Just as a mark of respect)
Eugene
Funaki
Gene Snitsky
Greg Helms
Gangrel
Hardcore Holly
Hulk Hogan
Heidenreich
JBL
Jerry Lawler(Commentator)
Jillian
Joey Styles(Commentator)
John Cena
Johnny Parisi
Jonathan Coachman(Commentator)
Josh Mathews(Interviewer)
Juvd
Kane
Ken Kennedy
Kid Kash
Kristal(Interviewer/Diva)
Kurt Angle
Lance Cade
Lashely
Lillian Garcia(Ring announcer)
Lita
Maria(Interviewer/diva)
Matt Hardy
Matt Striker
Michael Cole(Commentator)
Mick Foley
Mickie james
MNM
Nunzio
Orlando Jordan
Paul Burchill
Paul London
psicosis
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Renne Dupree
Ric Flair
Rob Conway
RVD
Romeo
Rosey
Scotty 2 hotty
Sharmell
Simon Dean
Stacy Keibler
Steve Romero
Steven Richards
Super crazy
Sylvan
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Tazz
The Rock
Todd Grisham(Interviewer)
Torrie wilson
Trevor Murdoch
Triple H
Trish
Tyson Tomko
Undertaker
Val Venis
Victoria
Vito
William Regal
Viscera

Monday Night Madness
Kal world heavyweight Champion:Vacant

Parts of the world title:Vacant

Tag Team:Vacant

Kal Womens Championship:Vacant

Friday Night Fight
Kal Champion:Vacant

Us title:Vacant

Light weight:Vacant

Double team title:Vacant

I will be doing the draft on msn and i need a partner to do the friday night fight.so please add me at [email protected] or pm me.I dont mind if you dont have much experience because i havent either and we will also think of some ppvs and maybe add or remove superstars.Anyways this is the first time for me and im looking forward to reviewing yours and you reviewing mind.:agree:

Reactions: The Nacho Man

·
Banned
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awsome do you have msn?

·
A WEF Certified Product
6,596 Posts
Here is the final roster. I am his partner. I will be doing Friday Night Velocity
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday Night Madness
Undertaker
Randy Orton
Ken Kennedy
Kurt Angle
Steve Austin
The Rock
Kane
John Cena
Chavo Guerrero
Carlito
Triple H
Jonny Nitro
Joey Mercury
Melina
Juvi
Edge
Big Show
Gangrel
JBL
Rey Mysterio
Batista
Mick Foley
Bobby Lashely
Paul Birchall
Matt Hardy
Kid Kash
Shawn Michaels
Lance Cade
Trevor Murdoch
Vito
Booker T
D-Von Dudley
Bubba Dudley
Hardcore Holly
Gene Snitsky
Heidenreich
Animal
Antonio
Romeo
Ashely Massaro
Candice
Davari
Dan Basham
Eugene
Funaki
Jerry Lawler(Commentator)
Jillian
Jonathan Coachman(Commentator)
Josh Mathews(Interviewer)
Kristal(Interviewer/Diva)
Lillian Garcia(Ring announcer)
Lita
Michael Cole(Commentator)
Mickie james
Orlando Joan
Renne Dupree
Rosey
Scotty 2 Hotty
Sharmell
Stacy Keibler
Steve Romero
Sylvan
Todd Grisham(Interviewer)
Trish
Victoria
Viscera

Velocity
RVD
Gregory Helms
The Boogeyman
Chris Masters
Tajiri
Chris Jericho
Chris Benoit
Christopher Nowinski
Shelton Benjamin
Doink The Clown
Val Venis
Psicosis
Super Crazy
Maria
Simon Dean
Rob Conway
Matt Striker
Paul London
Billy Kidman
Torrie Wilson
Mikey Kidman
Joey Styles (Announcer)
Tazz
William Regal
Steve Richards
Johnny Parisi
Brian Kendrick
Little Guido
Doug Basham
Tyson Tomko
Sean O’Haire
Hulk Hogan
Randy Savage
Ric Flair
CM Punk
Steve Corino
Samoa Joe
Colt Cabana
Low Ki
Sexxxy Eddy
James Gibson
Ultimo Dragon
New Jack
Taka Michinoku
Blue Meanie
Mike Awesome
Masato Tanaka
Tommy Dreamer
Sandman
Alex Wright
Jack Union

Pay-Per-Views - Madness PPV - Velocity PPV - Joint
January- New Year’s Resurrection
February- My Bloody Valentine’s Day
March- Wrestlemania
April- Backstab
May- Mayday
June- King Of The Ring
July- ECW: One Night Stand
August- SummerSlam
September- September 2 Remember
October- Survior Series
November- November To Remember
December- Royal Rumble

Titles

UWU World Heavyweight Champion: Vacant

Intercontinental-European Champion: Vacant

UWU Tag Team Champions: Vacant

UWU Champion: Vacant

UWU Pure Wrestling Champion: Vacant

UWU Hardcore Champion: Vacant

·
Banned
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mine will be up on monday

·
A WEF Certified Product
6,596 Posts

UWU Velocity
Date:
January 6th, 2006
Commentator(s): Joey Styles
Venue: United Center

UWU Velocity’s theme song, “We Still Kill The Old Way” by the lostprophets is blasting through loud and clear on the PA system in Chicago, Illinois at the Union Center.

Styles: “Hello everyone and welcome, to United Wrestling Union Velocity. I am your host Joey Styles here to bring you the best of wrestling on Friday Night’s. UWU has come HERE, to Chicago, Illinois and to the United Center, home to the Chicago Bulls! I don’t have much time to talk for Velocity’s general manager is scheduled to come out and make an announcement!”

”This Is Extreme” hits on the PA and the crowd goes bananas!

Styles: “Well it came sooner then expected! Here is Velocity’s general manager Paul Heyman!”

Paul Heyman walks out of the smoked stage with a microphone in hand and smiles to the crowd. He starts walking to the ring, in a suit and tie, and his New York Yankees baseball hat. Heyman makes it to the ring and climbs the steel steps, and enters the ring. The general manager walks around as the fans cheer. He stops in the middle of the ring facing the camera.

Heyman: “Welcome to UWU Friday Night Velocity!”

Crowd gives a nice pop.

Heyman: “In case you didn’t know already, I am your general manager, Paul Heyman. And just to let you know, and keep you satisfied, I will do what I have been doing for all my life. In my time in ECW, I made a revolution. In my time in OVW, I made sell-out shows. And now, I have come to UWU. And I promise you, in my time at UWU, I will make you say, I will make you wear, I will make you believe, I LOVE WRESTLING!”

Crowd gives a giant pop this time.

Heyman: “But enough of trying to put myself over. (Laughes) The real reason I came out here is to tell all your fans what is happening tonight. First we will start off with one hell of a debut match. A triple threat stand off between Colt Cabana, Jack Union, and Matt Striker!”

Pop for Cabana and Striker mainly. Not many people have heard of Union.

Heyman: “Also after that, another triple threat match will take place, but in ECW style. It will be another classic stand off between Super Crazy, Tajiri, and Little Guido!”

Big pop from ECW fans.

Heyman: “And then after that, you know, I’m thinking of holding a tournament. Maybe for the, uhhhh, UWU Pure Wrestling Championship?”

Big pop for the championship tournament

Heyman: “As I can see, you guys are sure ready to see that. So lets go with, a 16 man tournament, two matches for the round each show, and then the winners will face off on the 27th of this month, what do you guys think about THAT!?”

Even bigger pop now that it is official.

Heyman: “Well good, now that that is settled lets get on with the show shall we!?”

Big pop from the crowd as the ECW theme music hits once again and Heyman leaves the ring, He walks up the ramp, but stops suddenly in the middle. He stands there speaking to himself and turns around.

Heyman: “Oh god, oh god Paul, you are getting so old forgetting things like this. I almost forgot, TONIGHT IN THE MAIN EVENT WILL BE THE UWU HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP ON THE LINE IN A 10 MAN KNOCK OUT MATCH! HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE!”

This pop right after Heyman said that was unbelievable. The fans were estatic, nuts, crazy waiting for this first ever 10-man knock out hardcore match for the UWU Hardcore championship to begin. But with all good things, there is a price. The fans had to wait for all the other great matches to finish in order to get to the hardcore match!

Styles: “What!? A 10 man hardcore knock out match! This is unbelievable! Heyman! Heyman what a genius. Man, if I were in your shoes fans, I would stick around for the rest of the show, because it’s going to be a dozy! Stay tuned!”

*Commercial Break telling the viewers at home the next three week schedule. Velocity is to be in Springfield, Illinois next week. After that UWU Velocity heads off to St. Louis, Missouri. After that the show will be LIVE from Springfield, Missouri!*

Styles: “Hello everyone and welcome back to UWU Velocity coming to you LIVE from the United Center in Chicago, Illinois! If you missed it before, General Manager of Velocity, Mr. Paul Heyman just made one hell of an announcement, wait, make that two! First off there is to be a 16 man tournament for the UWU Pure Wrestling Championship! But even better for you hardcore wrestling fans, TONIGHT the main event is to be the first ever 10-man knock out hardcore match! I can’t wait! But to get the wrestling part of the show on the road, the first match of the night is a triple threat match between Colt Cabana, Jack Union, and Matt Striker!”

Colt Cabana’s independent music starts on the PA and the smarks that were fans of RoH cheer loudly as Colt Cabana walks out to the stage. He continues to walk while he raises his arms and goes to the ring giving fans high fives down the ramp. He slides in the ring and walks to the far turnbuckle, climbs it, and raises his arms once again. After he steps down, William Regal’s music starts on the PA system. Most of the fans jeer as the partly unknown Jack Union comes out to the ring accompanied by William Regal. Jack Union, dressed in a British flag wrestling attire, stops on stage, and salutes the fans with Regal laughing behind him. They slowly make their way to the ring, and Union slides in while Regal walks around the outside of the ring. Union salutes the fans once again getting mixed reactions from the UWU fans. Lastly, Matt Striker’s music starts on the PA and gets once again a mixed reaction. He comes to the ring with Christopher Nowinski behind him. Matt Striker walks to the ring with Christopher, both telling the fans that they are just dumbasses and they don’t know who they are booing at or cheering for. Nowinski also stays out of the ring, and Striker enters it with Cabana in one of the corners keeping an eye on Nowinski and Regal. All men start circling each other and the ring while the bell is rung.

Singles Match
Colt Cabana vs. Jack Union w/William Regal vs. Matt Striker w/Christopher Nowinski

It was a fantastic technical match with all the smarks standing to their feet clapping for the performers. But thusly it had to come to an end. The ending started with Union and Cabana fighting on the outside, while Striker was standing with Nowinski regaining stamina. Regal seemed to look like he was trying to get a few cheap shots in on Cabana, but the UWU referee kept a close eye on him. Striker though, was not being watched by anyone it seemed, and Nowinski silently and swiftly slipped him some brass knuckles. Cabana kneed Union in the stomach, hooked both his arms, and double underhook arm DDTed him into the floor! Cabana got a nice pop, turned around, and BAM! Colt went flying back to the barricades after Striker nailed him with the knucks straight to the his face! Regal, being the cheating master that he is, noticed the brass knuckles, and was beginning to point them out of the referee, but BAM! Once again Striker nailed him with the brass knuckles with Nowinski laughing behind Striker. All that was left was Union who was just lieing on the floor. Jack was dragged up by his short hair, and BAM! Striker nailed him also, cleaning up the house. Jack was dragged into the ring, bleeding from the face, likewise were Regal and Cabana. Striker dropped the brass knuckles while pushing Union in the ring, and Nowinski quickly picked them up with the fans booing. Matt pinned Union right away, and with a simple 1, 2 and 3, Striker had picked up the victory!

Winner: Matt Striker

Styles:”Damnit! Damn that Matt Striker! Damn that Christopher Nowinski! Damn those brass knuckles. Matt Striker just stooped to the lowest level and cheated his way to victory, ruining what was to be one of the best matches I have ever seen!”

Christopher Nowinski slide into the ring and pushed the referee away from Striker. Christopher raised Matt’s left hand, and after about 5 seconds hugged him with both of them laughing, and then told the referee to get him the microphone. Both men smiled for a moment, until a microphone was slide in the ring. Nowinski picked it up and then spoke.

Nowinski: “(Laughing) As you can see right there, we have out smarted you idiot fans, that idiot ref, and this whole dumbass company! Regal, you dumbass, you had the chance to tell the referee, but your dumb British ass was just too slow to figure out what to say. “Er derrrr, I’m William Regal. Did you see that-“ and BAM! Right in the face! Hahaha, that’s right Matt, that’s right. We ARE, THE SMARTEST WRESTLERS IN THE WORLD!”

Styles: “Damn him! Hell, if he didn’t have those brass knuckles locked and loaded, I would walk down to the ring myself and beat the crap out of that cheater.”

Nowinski dropped the microphone, still laughing with Matt, and both of them left the ring. The referee was still checking on the other three men as the titantron goes backstage where Maria is standing backstage with Little Guido. He is checking his hair as Maria starts to speak.

Maria: “So, Little Guido, now that my job doesn’t depend on me being a dumbass, I’m here to ask you the tough questions. So to get started, are you ready for your triple threat match with Super Crazy and Tajiri?”

Little Guido: “Am I ready? Am I ready Maria? Hell, every time I have this same damn match, I am ready! This is going to be the third time that I have this match, and you don’t think that I am ready!?”

Maria: “Well, considering that the other two times you have had this match, you lost every time, even with the F.B.I. in your corner, how do you expect to win?”

Little Guido: “The past? Forget about the past. In the past, I was part of a stable called the Full Blooded Italians, or the F.B.I. as you just mentioned. In the past, the F.B.I. would always, ALWAYS cost me the match. This time, I am preparing with myself, and I am preparing right. Italians never walk away from a fight losing. But the F.B.I. would always walk away. You wanna know why? None of those damn guys were Italian. So tonight, I plan to restore my heritage, not embarrass it, and win.”

Little Guido then walks of shaking up and down, stretching his body. Maria looks at him walk off, and then back at the camera.

Maria: “Well as you can see Joey, Little Guido is as fired up as ever, and I can imagine Super Crazy and Tajiri are fired up as well. It’s sure to be one hell of a showdown, Joey?”

Styles: “Thanks Maria and I am going to be a lot of money it is. So stay tuned, because right after this commercial break, it’s going to be another classic match between Super Crazy, Tajiri, and Little Guido!”

*Commercial Break promoting UWU and other companies*

Triple Threat Match
Super Crazy vs. Tajiri vs. Little Guido

As always, all three men’s chemistry starts working fantastically instantly and the match has been a sure crowd pleaser. Sadly, there had to be an end, and it happened as follows. Little Guido and Tajiri were going at it on the outside. And out of no where, Super Crazy is running along side the apron, stops in front of both men, jumps on the second rope, and flies backwards into a moonsault onto both men! The crowd goes nuts as all three men remain down. The referee is looking onward as Super Crazy starts pulling himself up with the help of the steel barricades. Crazy finally gets to his feet, suddenly feels an adrenaline rush, and slides right into the ring. He runs to the other side and grabs his lower right arm with his left hand and the crowd gives a great pop for the Mexican high-flyer. Super Crazy waits for the men to get up, bending down his hands on his knees. Both Tajiri and Little Guido slowly make their way up, appearing as they don’t seem to know where they are, and then Super Crazy pounces! Crazy runs to the other side and dives in between the top and middle rope to the outside nailing both men! The crowd is ecstatic as all men are just lying on the outside. The crowd begins to chant, “Holy shit, holy shit!” as still none of the men are moving. But then, there is an inch of movement. Little Guido pulls himself from under Super Crazy, and seems to be talking to himself. He makes his way slowly to his feet, and pulls up Super Crazy. He pushes him into the ring, and beginning to pin him! 1…2…3! Super Crazy is eliminated! Super Crazy pretty much sacrificed his own body in order to get both men injured, but appeared to injure himself more in the process, and Little Guido took advantage! The fans jeer loudly at Guido who drags himself up with the help of the ropes and raises his arm. Tajiri finally makes his way up, stumbles around to see what is going on, and then is hit on the back! Little Guido body pressed him from the inside of the ring to the outside, landing on Tajiri! The fans cheer for the effort of Little Guido this time. Tajiri just seems to be knocked out, as Little Guido makes his way up. Guido drags Tajiri into the ring, and picks him up slowly. The true Italian ten climbs the turnbuckle, and jumps off, leg dropping Tajiri’s head, thusly hitting his finisher, the Sicilian Slice! Tajiri is pushed over on his back and Little Guido pins him, getting the 1, 2, 3!

Winner: Little Guido

Styles: “Who would have suspected it? Who would have though that Little Guido could get himself a win without the Full Blooded Italians? All he had to do was take advantage whenever the opportunity came, and by god, he did it.”

The referee raises little Guido’s arm and he raises his other arm by himself. He points to himself after the referee let’s go, and he shouts out, “You see here, all by myself, all by myself.”

Styles: “Ladies and gentlemen, you have seen two fantastic matches so far, who says the other three later tonight are going to get worse. They only get better folks, so stick around!”

*Commercial promoting UWU Monday Night Madness and other companies*

Styles: “Welcome back everyone to UWU Velocity. As you just saw before, it was a phenomenal match between Little Guido, Super Crazy, and Tajiri. Guido had finally come out with a victory, getting the record in that classic series to 1-1-1, one win apiece.”

The screen cuts backstage to The Boogeyman sitting in a dark room with candles lit around him. Doink the Clown is sitting next to him.

Boogeyman: “Now Doink, you can be accepted into the darkness.”

Doink just smiles at The Boogeyman, as he starts to chant. Suddenly, there is a large bang and a giant light that seems to be coming from the outside appears on them. The Boogeyman’s eyes just light up in fear, and he stands up and runs off to the other side! Doink looks back at the light, in confusion, and on screen walk Sean O’Haire and Tyson Tomko.

O’Haire: “Tomko, what the hell is this?”

Tomko: “I don’t know man.”

O’Haire: “Well obviously it looks like some Satan worshiping sanctorum.”

Tomko: “Oh, I thought it was a gangbang.”

O’Haire: “Shut it. What the hell are you doing here Doink?”

Doink just looks at him and shrugs.

O’Haire: “Oh, you know what you are doing here. You think you can just worship Satan huh? You think that The Boogeyman wants to be your friend or something?”

Doink starts to frantically shaking his head from side to side signaling ‘no’.

O’Haire: “Well if you want to do that so bad, why don’t you come with me?”

O’Haire laughs, and Tomko picks up the panicking clown. They drag him out of the room. The camera zooms to the black of the room where two eyes and a bright smile are seen.

Styles: “Worshiping Satan? What the hell is going on here?”

Low Ki’s music starts on the PA and the smarks in the crowd cheer for the martial arts master. Low Ki walks out to the stage and just walks towards the ring, and enters it. He runs around the squared circle, bouncing off the ropes, and stretching his muscles. Next Sexxxy Eddy’s music starts on the PA and the smarks once again cheer. Sexxxy Eddy walks out on the stage, does a little dance, and the lady fans cheer for him. He struts to the ring, and climbs on the apron. He does a little dance once again, and enters the ring. Low Ki stares at him, almost laughing.

Singles Match – UWU Pure Wrestling Championship Tournament Qualifying Match
Low Ki vs. Sexxxy Eddy

Low Ki pretty much dominated the match the whole time. Being the martial arts master that he is, he countered most of Sexxxy Eddy’s moves, and got a lot of swift kicks and punches in. The finale of the match came down to Eddy being totally defenseless. He is stubling around the ring, and Low Ki walks up, and just starts delivering quick kicks to the legs and lower torso of Sexxxy Eddy. But suddeny, Eddy just stumbles, and drops down to the mat. He is holding tightly to his legs, and Low Ki just picks him up. Once again Low Ki delivers more kicks, and Sexxxy Eddy falls. Low Ki drags him up again, and the sequence repeats. Low Ki picks him up for a final time, looks at Sexxxy Eddy, laughs, grabs him, and hits the Ki Krusher ’99! 1..2..3! Low Ki grabs the easy victory.

Winner and advances to the quarter finals: Low Ki

Low Ki’s arm is raised, and after the referee puts it down, he looks on at the exhausted Sexxxy Eddy, but just leaves the ring.

Styles: “Well as you can see, Low Ki pretty much just dominated Sexxxy Eddy. Will the next match in the tournament be just like that, stick around to find out!”

*Commercial Break promoting the UWU Pure Wrestling Championship Tournament and other companies*

We come back to the show with the camera backstage. Sexxxy Eddy is sitting in a medical room with he medic checking on his legs. Val Venis is seen passing by the room while Sexxxy Eddy is in agony. Val’s head is then seen peaking into the room, and he enters now with a big smile on his face.

Venis: “Hey Eddy!”

He slaps Eddy’s left leg really hard and Eddy screams.

Venis: “I saw you match earlier. Very, very well done out there. I liked your quick defense moves. ANYWAYS… I have to go to my match. I just thought I would congratulate you on your excellent wrestling skills. But you know, I guess you aren’t so sexy anymore huh?”

Val just walks out of the room laughing at him while Sexxxy Eddy is still sitting there with a pissed look on his face.

Paul London’s theme music starts on the PA as his titantron movie starts. The fans cheer for the charismatic young wrestler as he runs from behind the curtains to the ring. He slides in and jumps up screaming. The fans clap for him, and then…. “Hello ladies…”. Val Venis’ music starts on the PA and the fans, especially the lady fans cheer. He comes to the ring, with his usual white towel wrapped around his waste. He does a sensual taunt to the crowd, and walks to the ring. He slides in, climbs the turnbuckle, takes the towel off sensually, and then throws it in the crowd to a lucky female fan as the match starts.

Singles Match – UWU Pure Wrestling Championship Tournament Qualifying Match
Paul London vs. Val Venis

Just like the last match, one person dominated it. And that person before talked the talk, and he proved it by walking the walk. If you don’t know already, it was Val Venis. He pretty much dominated Paul London the whole match. While Paul had his spots, Venis had more. The match was pretty short actually, and ended with Venis suplexing London by the turnbuckle, and then climbing the top rope, flying off it, and landing on London successfully connecting with the Money Shot. Venis then pulled his leg up for the 1, 2, 3.

Winner and advances to the quarter finals: Val Venis

Styles: “Well as you can see so far these matches in the UWU Pure Wrestling Championship Tournament have been nothing but domination matches. Hopefully next week we can see some real intense action in the tournament.”

The referee raises Venis’ arm, and then he climbs the turnbuckle, and does his taunt again. He jumps off as we go to another commercial break.

*Commercial Break promoting Monday Night Madness once again and some other companies.*

Styles: “Welcome back to UWU Velocity. I am Joey Styles commentating as always on Velocity, but I must say that now the time has come. The main events of the night, the 10 man hardcore knock out match for the UWU Hardcore Championship!”

10-Man Hardcore Knock Out Match For The UWU Hardcore Championship
Chris Masters vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Sandman vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. New Jack vs. Masato Tanaka vs. Mike Awesome vs. Doug Basham vs. The Boogeyman vs. Sean O’Haire

This match was brutal. Fucking brutal I must say. Any weapon you can think of was used. Chairs, tables, fire extinguishers, cheese graters, barbed wire, ANYTHING! The first eight eliminated were…

Doug Basham
The Boogeyman
Chris Masters
Masato Tanaka
Mike Awesome
Sandman
Rob Van Dam
Sean O’Haire

All that was left was Tommy Dreamer and New Jack. They were both bleeding abruptly and profusely. The fans were already into the match more then any match anyone had ever seen. Even some of the fans were telling them to stop it or someone will get hurt. The wrestlers just ignored them, and both Dreamer and Jack went face to face. They started to talk smack, and then Tommy Dreamer slapped New Jack. Blood went flying, and New Jack turned his head to Tommy Dreamer, and then pushes his 2x4 piece of wood with barbed wire on it into his stomach. Dreamer took a fall to the canvas, and then New Jack picked up a chair. BOOM! Right to the head! BOOM! Right to the torso! BOOM! Right to the legs! The fans were now going wild as New Jack then climbed the turnbuckle, and raised the chair high and screamed. He was up there for about 20 seconds, taunting the crowd and regaining breath and energy. But in the time, Dreamer had pulled himself together quicker then anyone had ever seen after being hit by chair shots, and stood up behind New Jack. He then tapped New Jack on the back, and New Jack turned around in amazement. BOOM! New Jack fell straight to the canvas on his back after Tommy Dreamer low blowed him! Dreamer then stood in the middle of the ring laughing as the fans went nuts for the hardcore legend. Dreamer hit himself in the head, and dropped down to pin New Jack. He then stood up after the referee did nothing. He seemed to have forgotten that this was a knock out match. Dreamer laughed, and then picked up New Jack. He got the chair New Jack had dropped looked at it, and then BLAM! RIGHT IN THE FACE! He told the referee to check if he was knocked out. The referee dropped down, and raised his arm once. It fell. Twice, if fell again. And then the last time, and fell! Tommy Dreamer had successfully knocked out New Jack!

Winner and NEW UWU Hardcore Champion: Tommy Dreamer

Styles: “OH MY GAHD! Tommy Dreamer IS your NEW UWU Hardcore Champion! What an unbelievable hardcore match. Someone get medics down there right away! WOW. I am still utterly shocked! The chair shot was brutal! Well I am sorry to say that we have no more time left. Thanks for joining us tonight and please don’t forget to watch UWU Velocity next week! Goodnight!”

The screen the fades out on Tommy Dreamer staring at New Jack, bloody as hell, smiling.

Quick Results
Matt Striker def. Jack Union, Colt Cabana
Little Guido def. Super Crazy, Tajiri
Low Ki def. Sexxxy Eddy
Val Venis def. Paul London
Tommy Dreamer def. 10 Other Men

·
Banned
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for reviewing rep added

·
Banned
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

UWU:Monday Night Madness
From CIA Cardiff Wales UK

Cole:Hello and welcome to UWU Monday Night Madness

Lawler:Welcome and i hope you enjoy our show

Coach:Im sure they will we have loads of great matches on our debut show

Cole:Yes we have the tag titles decided tonight and have 2 matches were the winners go through and face each other for the UWU world Heavyweight championship.The Final match will be this time next week.

Lawler:Wow i carnt wair for us to start

Coach:I think we have Our gm bischoff talking to us next
(Bischoffs Music Hits)Crowd boos

Bischoff:You can boo all you like,Its not going to change the fact that im your new GM.That means i get to make the matches and im the most important person on this show.(No Chance in hell Vinces music)Crowd goes wild

Vince walkes down the ramp waving at the UWU fans from the uk.Walking like he usually does.

He goes into the ring and gets a Microphone

Vince:Wait Wait your not the most important IM THE MOST IMPORTANT DAMN IT.Your just another of the people below me and that includes each and everyone of you fans (Crowd booos).I own this place and bischoff im going to take a big part in the running of this show.

Bischoff:yes i wanted to talk to you about the IC-European title.

Vince:Yes what about it.

Bischoff:Well thats all

Bischoff:I want to give it too this man (Carlitos music hits)

Carlito makes his way to the ring and jumps in gets a mic

Carlito:Well bischoff i think that is an awsome decision because ive won a title on both my Raw and SD debuts in the WWE and getting the UWU IE championship tonight,thats just cool

Vince:Well maybe it would but it aint going to happen.In this business you have to earn the titles and that you will do and tonight you will face Lance Cade (Crowd Cheers)

Carlito:Vince Vince thats not cool

Vince:im generally not cool im just the boss and if you dont leave my ring now il be saying your fired.

(Carlito quickly leaves the ring)

Bischoff:Well youve just spoiled a good decision.

Vince:SHUT UP

Bischoff:Im announcing the two matches were the winners face each other next week on MNM(Monday Night Madness) the matches are as followed.Cena vs Orton and Undertaker vs Kurt Angle.

Vince:Im not going to interferee in that decision well done.

Cole:Well the matches start now

Lawler:We have a match between ken kennedy and Chavo

Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr kennedy...............................kennedy(his music hits)

he walks down to the ring and with his usuall confident smile.

Kennedy:I thought id come out here and before my match with chavo im going to remind you of who i am.i weigh in at an assonishing 250 pounds.I hail from green bay wisconsit,I am about to win another match mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr kennedy..........................................................(goes to the top rope)........kennedy

(Chavos music hits)crowd goes wild

Match 1 Chavo Guerrero vs Mr Kennedy
Here they go both men pounding away in the middle of the ring,so far no one is getting the advantage but kennedy whips chavo into the ropes and chavo comes back and ducks the clothesline from kennedy and drop kicks him.Chavo jumps on kennedy and gets a sleeper locked in.Ref asks Kennedy if he wants to give up he says no.Kennedy starts to fade and the ref does the hand drop thing,1 hand 2 hand and kennedy keeps his hand up and gets to a vertical base and then hip tosses Chavo.Then Picks him up and suplexes him.Then starts working on the back.He stretches Chavo out and he is in alot of pain and is going red.Kennedy is applying the pressure.Ref asks Chavo if he wants to quit he says no.He pushes himself up and then trys to punch kennedy but he cuts and hits a thundering right hand.Pins 1-----2 and a kick out.Whiped into the ropes and then a over head drop on Chavo.Pins 1----2 and a kick out he argues with the ref and chavo dropkicks him and goes to the top rope but kennedy get up and grabs chavo while he is on the top rope and hooks him and does his finisher from the top rope.Pins 1-----2-----3,

Winner:Mr Kennedy

(Kennedy assaults chavo victiously and hits him rapidly with a steel chair)
Cole:What the hell was he doing then

Lawler:He was beating respect into chavo

Coach:Damn right king

(Can you dig it sucka)crowd cheers

Booker T makes his way to the ring getting a walm welcome from the crowd

(HBKs music hits)

HBK dances to the ring and does the pyros then gets into the ring.

*Commercial Break*

Match 2 HBK vs Booker T
The match starts with a beat down by HBK on booker after a cheap shot.He pummulls booker t and drives him into the turnbuckle and keeps doing it repeatetivly.Booker T is busted wide open and hbk continues to pumell on the open wound and then rubs his elbows cross bookers face and then throws him out of the ring Booker t hits the floor hard and there isnt much padding on the floor.HBK picks him up and victiously throws him into the table and the bottom shatters.Ref DQs HBK

Winner Booker T

HBK Continues the beat down stomping away and puts takes the monitor of the announce table and puts booker on there then goes to the top rope and hits the elbow on him.

HBK gets a mic.

HBK:This is a messege that im sending to the UWU and all of its fan im not going to be your piece of fun.Im going to be ruthless and more intense that ever and im coming for that UWU title belt.

(HBK leaves the ring)
Josh mathews backstage with MNM

Joey Mercury:What do you want.

mathews: I want to know how confident you are of winning the UWU tag team titles

Melina:Well my boys are 100% confident and im confident in there ability

Johnny Nitro:Thats right and dudleys your gimmick is to put people threw tables.Thats just not hollywood like

Melina:Boy you put them and the heart throbs threw tables.

(MNM walk away from mathews)

Match 3
TLC Match for the UWU Tag Team Championships
Dudleyz vs The heart throbs vs MNM
The match starts with hell breaking loose.Johnny nitro hammering away at devon dudley and throughs him out of the ring.Bubba meanwhile is fighting with Romeo and exchanging right hands aswell Mercury is on the ramp with Antonio.Bubba cross bodys Romeo and then calls for the table gets one out and sets it up but Nitro has knocked devon down and has now ran towards bubba and comes from behind and backslams bubba through the table and then gets a ladder from under the ring.Whilst Mercury is scoop slaming antonio and then starts beating devon and whiping him into the barrier and lifting him up and droping devon.Bubba is still down after the devastating back drop through the table.Nitro is beating Romeo but antonio comes back and hits Nitro and throws him into the ring and Romeo gets a steel chair and hits Nitro on the head and then on the back whilst Antonio goes and helps devon by assaulting Mercury.The Heart Throbs are dominating at the moment.Romeo is going mad hitting nitro in the ring but melina comes from behind and low blows him.Antonio is distracted and devon does a drop kick and gets the chair that Romeo has and hits him and antonio.Also he goes outside and starts hitting nitro.He is having a bad time at the point in time and is lead out on the floor.Bubba is up and calls for the table and devon gets one and they go into the ring pick up antonio and 3ds him through the table and then 3ds Romeo ontop of Antonio.Then Bubba get the chair and smashes Mercury and Again to Nitro while devonn climbs the ladder and gets the belts and they win.

Winners-The Dudleyz

Backstage promo with dudleys

Devon: o testify bubba we have the tag titles on our first night here at UWU

Bubba:Yes my brother and there isnt going to be another team with thease belts for a long time

Devon:Damn right

Bubba:Also we just beat both of the best teams here on UWU Monday Night Madness.

Devon:I have a team that i would like us to issue a challenge to and that team is LOD 2005

Bubba:Yes we challenge Animal and heidenreich to a tag team match next week and if we win they dont get a title shot.But if they win they get one.

(End of Promo)Cole:We have a great match next

Lawler:we do and it is taker vs angle

*Commercial Break*

(Kurt angle makes his way to the ring with a chant of you sucks going on)
He enters the ring and awaits the undertaker

(Undertakers music hits and he makes his scary entrance)
Match 4 UWU World Heavyweight Championship Tornament
Undertaker vs Kurt Angle
The Match starts with a cheap shot from angle to the undertaker but undertaker just laughs and then gives those right hands out and forces Angle to the outside.Taker follows him out and then throws him into the steel steps and then picks him up and throws him back into the ring and angle jumps up and hangs undertaker on the top ropes and he falls to the outside and then angle starts stomping on taker on the outside and then picks him up and throws him into the ring and suplexes him and pins 1--2 and a kick out.Angle argues with the ref and the undertaker sits up and Angle Looks shocked and he goes to punch taker but he just grabs angles throat and flips him over his shoulders and then angle charges at taker and he just big boots him 1----2 and angle kicks out.Taker picks angle up but angle pulls takers ankle and gets the angle lock on and taker is suddenly in alot of trouble in the middle of this world heavyweight championship tornament match.Angle applys the pressure on taker and he is turning to a puple colour from the intense pain given from the ankle lock.Taker pulls himself to the ropes and he is trying like hell to get there and angle is doing his best to keep him from the ropes but taker somehow gets to the ropes.The crowd is gripped in the match and chanting taker.Angle is working on the ankle now stampin and driving his elbow into it and angle picks taker up and hits the angle slam.1---2 and astonisly taker kicks out angle is extremly frustrated and stamps his feet and taker sits up angle is really pissed off and kicks taker in the head.Angle picks him up and taker pushes him away and then angle comes back only to meet a big boot and that sends him out of the ring and taker follows him around the ring and then clotheslines him and drives his back into the apron and then again and another time making angles back feel like takers ankle.He puts him into the ring and signals for the tombstone and angle gets to his feet and undertaker scoops him up and angle reverses undertaker into a tombstone of his own and then hits it.also he does the tombstone pin and the crowd is going mad.1----2 and taker kicks out and angle frustrated again and he sits up and then angle suplexes and then does an angle slam followed by another and pins 1---2 and a kick out and Angle just snaps and clostheslines the ref and then gets a chair.Taker gets up and angle hits him with it and then hits him lots of times on the ankle and he puts takers ankle between the chair and jumps off the top rope and seemingly snaps the ankle and gets the ankle lock on again after he throws the chair out of the ring and the second ref comes in and is asking taker if he wants to quit but he says no and then pulls towards the ropes and then angle pulls him back and crosses his legs around taker like a vine.Taker is in sever pain his ankle is in a funny shape and Taker taps.

Winner and the man who advances to next week Kurt Angle

Lawler:my man to win this tournament has just won

Cole:Im more concerned with takers ankle

Coach:You would be.

(Cenas music hits huge pop)

(Orton music hits medium pop)
Match 5 and the main event
Second UWU WHC Tornament match
Randy Orton Vs John Cena
Both Men start trash talking eachother and orton asks cena to do a test of strength and cena says no and starts the fight by hitting orton but orton is giving cena right hand of his own and gets the advantage and forces Cena into the turnbuckle.Orton is uppercutting cena and headbutting him and then he throws cena around and gets his sleeper on cena and cena fades and the ref checks the hands but cena is ok and he is hammering back and whips orton into the ropes and then back elbows him and then does you carnt see me taunt and then does the 5 knuckle shuffle and then pins 1--2 and orton kicks out.Cena picks orton up and does a clothesline but orton ducks and trys to do the rko and cena counters and pushes orton out of the ring and waits for the ref to count 1---------------2------------------3--------------------4------------5--------6------------7 and orton gets into the ring and cena does a elbow on him and then picks him up and trys for the fu but orton counters and falls behind him and turns cena around and hits the RKO.Pins 1----2-----3

Winner:Randy Orton and advances to the final

Cole:Well next week it is going to be Randy orton vs Angle

Lawler:What a match for next week

Coach:yes it will be sure to be a classic

Cole:Im sorry but this is all we have time for this week,Tune in next week as we crown a new UWU World Heavyweight Champion

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
There is a lot of things on that show that really need improving. Firstly, the promos are at the moment far too short, and aren’t really always in character, and so it is difficult to believe in what they are saying. Some of the booking didn’t work as well, with the dudleyz being interviewed straight after a TLC match. The matches seem to be done well, and the tournament idea has made a good start. Maybe a few too many matches with a post match beatdown on the show as well. If you stick with this, then you will get better

·
Banned
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for the advice im going to stick at it and hopefully improve

·
Banned
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^Im here to stay

1 - 20 of 31 Posts