Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok how Kaitlyn was not eliminated tonight is beyond me, AJ and Naomi should have been the last 2, bottom line is those 2 are better than half the diva roster in the ring and Kaitlyn well she's hot that's about it. She's horrible on the mic and even worse in the ring, seriously you could pick anyone out of the audience to come in the ring and they would do way better than Kaitlyn.

AJ being eliminated is a freaking crime, she wins most of the competition and puts on the best matches and she get's eliminated how the hell is that? Kaitlyn doesn't win shit she loses every match shes in she even lost to Vicky and she cant wrestle to save her life yet shes made it to the final 2?

I know wwe mostly cares about looks but i mean come come Kaitlyn is hot but damn thats all, at least the divas on the roster can take a simple snapmare right. Naomi wasn't my favorite to win AJ was but damn Naomi better win next week if she doesn't she needs to get on the mic and tell Kaitlyn and the audience like it is and put Kaitlyn in her place.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Shes not the best wrestler, not terrible though, but I like Kaitlyn because she's a natural cartoon character, call it a guilty love i have for her,lol.

But anyways its not like WWE is gonna fire or bury AJ, i mean really? :lmao

Hopefully they do a AJ and Kaitlyn vs Laycool for some of the funniest womens wrestling promos in history!

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Shes not the best wrestler, not terrible though, but I like Kaitlyn because she's a natural cartoon character, call it a guilty love i have for her,lol.

But anyways its not like WWE is gonna fire or bury AJ, i mean really? :lmao

Hopefully they do a AJ and Kaitlyn vs Laycool for some of the funniest womens wrestling promos in history!
Well duh i know AJ isn't really fired or anything but i just think it'll be an absolute joke if the worst out of all the rookies this season wins. As for Kaitlyn being funny she's not IMO Aksana's more entertaining than Kaitlyn, the only thing remotely funny about Kaitlyn is her wrestling ability.

What i cant stand is Kaitlyn has no business being here she doesn't know what the hell shes doing at all. You cant get by in wwe just based on your looks i mean look at Rosa Mendez shes hot as fuck but do you ever see her?

·
Few adventures require staying home
7,725 Posts
Well duh i know AJ isn't really fired or anything but i just think it'll be an absolute joke if the worst out of all the rookies this season wins. As for Kaitlyn being funny she's not IMO Aksana's more entertaining than Kaitlyn, the only thing remotely funny about Kaitlyn is her wrestling ability.
This whole season has been a joke so why not have the winner be a joke as well?

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This whole season has been a joke so why not have the winner be a joke as well?
I get your point but Kaitlyn isn't ready to be on live television every week she needs to go down to FCW for a year and learn how to wrestle and talk on the mic.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
I think the reason AJ Lee was eliminated was because she was the most over and clearly she was going to win. WWE eliminated the obvious diva 2 win and now that the fans dont have their favorite to vote for and win they have to choose between the other 2 divas. This is a strategic move by WWE becuase I have no doubt that AJ will be on the roster soon because of her popularity. Now the WWE will see who gets the most votes between the other 2 divas which were not as popular and thus this can help WWE decide which Diva is more liked by WWE fans if the voting is not ultimately rigged.

Basically who ever wins and if WWE does not ultimately rig the votes, we will see what is more important

Vote Kaitlyn for the Looks

0r

Vote Naomi for the wrestling skills

Which will win?

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
wait ppl actually think fans are voting for kaityln for her looks? if that was the case, both maxine and aksana would both still be in the competition. and the final 3 would have been the hottest 3 chicks on nxt but its not is it? kaityln is still in cuz she actually has a personality unlike naomi.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Unfortunately, AJ's ring skills didn't get a chance to shine until NXT was pretty much over. Other than that, why should I vote for AJ? She's absolutely horrible on the mic! In my opinion, telling us that she's the girl everybody wants to hang out with as if WWE fans are just a bunch of nerds is the wrong way to go. It was too forced and nobody really gave a damn about it.

AJ was the most over last night. AJ was not the most over during the season. If you really believe that AJ was the most over, you haven't been watching. I didn't want to see AJ win, but to be honest, AJ and Naomi need the NXT win way more than Kaitlyn does. Kaitlyn will be fine without the win. She's already had a ton of TV exposure and being paired with Vickie and dolph did her a lot more than winning NXT would do for her. But that still doesnt change that AJ is just fucking annoying.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Ok how Kaitlyn was not eliminated tonight is beyond me, AJ and Naomi should have been the last 2, bottom line is those 2 are better than half the diva roster in the ring and Kaitlyn well she's hot that's about it. She's horrible on the mic and even worse in the ring, seriously you could pick anyone out of the audience to come in the ring and they would do way better than Kaitlyn.

AJ being eliminated is a freaking crime, she wins most of the competition and puts on the best matches and she get's eliminated how the hell is that? Kaitlyn doesn't win shit she loses every match shes in she even lost to Vicky and she cant wrestle to save her life yet shes made it to the final 2?

I know wwe mostly cares about looks but i mean come come Kaitlyn is hot but damn thats all, at least the divas on the roster can take a simple snapmare right. Naomi wasn't my favorite to win AJ was but damn Naomi better win next week if she doesn't she needs to get on the mic and tell Kaitlyn and the audience like it is and put Kaitlyn in her place.
You're still here really? really?

Kaitlyn has charisma and potential. And it doesnt matter how many competitions AJ gets fed information from her earpiece for, while the WWE universe get a say its going to be the people they give a shit about that get far. The charisma pays off.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Have you even seen her? If so, are you gay?
Ya I've seen her she's hot i didn't say she wasn't but she seriously shouldn't win just based on her looks, cause she completely lacks all other things like wrestling ability and talking on the mic. If she's just gonna be a valet and smile fine but after winning NXT you'd think they would be more than just a valet, like maybe get a shot at the divas title.

·
I am a solid B+
7,289 Posts
I think Katilyn might be Harris to AJ'S McGullity

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
I got no problem with Kaitlyn being there...I think the votes for her are legit and the show revolves around her and Vickie. Surprised that AJ was eliminated...I really thought they were gonna screw Naomi over and just have it be AJ vs Kaitlyn, best friends going at it instead of the natural rival thing with Naomi and Kaitlyn. But if we go by booking and how it's outlined, if the pros REALLY do have a say, then I guess it makes sense that Naomi sticks around because she's loved as a worker.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts